Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK is apparently negative to people. wow. (Page 4)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

am sure RK will be one character to watch out for,, he is the lead n he can be anything,, am loving his character!! am tired of seeing goody goody guys on tv who even cry!! i hate it when they show men crying so for me RK is different n unique as he is not perfect n has negative side which all of us have!!
to people who r saying RK is negative probably coz we have seen only that side of RK,,
i have a feeling we ll be seeing the positive side of RK when madhubala sees that good side too,, which would make us also fall in love with him along with madhu!!

All in all Meenu, both MB and RK are incomplete without each other ...Only RK can see what is hidden in MB and same goes for MB ...only she can see a human inside RK unlike others who view him nothing more than a Filmy brand ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattureadingworms.-brokensoul--Sexy-anji-mira

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

fb mein bataaongi tanzie..this forum is a dangerous place filled with serious freakos from agra's paagal khaanas.idc if i get retorted or abused for this reply from other people or mods.seriously yahaan toh dil ki baat bolne se bhi 100 baar soch naa padta hai. i hope people would stop judging. seriously.Embarrassed arey poco ko forum ke wajah se uska excitement kill hota tha right? iss liye toh temporarily chod diya tha...toh mera bhi wohi ho raha hai naa..the excitement gets killed by the people in this forum..i think i need another sabbatical again but afterall..i burst with anger in what i feel and then calm down..i am notr sensible and mature like poco...i am fulttoo implsive.rofl.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Itna gussa... chalo come to FB... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..readingworms.PurpleHorizon

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

am sure RK will be one character to watch out for,, he is the lead n he can be anything,, am loving his character!! am tired of seeing goody goody guys on tv who even cry!! i hate it when they show men crying so for me RK is different n unique as he is not perfect n has negative side which all of us have!!
to people who r saying RK is negative probably coz we have seen only that side of RK,,
i have a feeling we ll be seeing the positive side of RK when madhubala sees that good side too,, which would make us also fall in love with him along with madhu!!

All in all Meenu, both MB and RK are incomplete without each other ...Only RK can see what is hidden in MB and same goes for MB ...only she can see a human inside RK unlike others who view him nothing more than a Filmy brand ...

true,, tht is y there r madhu balaa ahaan n Rishabh kundra for each other!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattureadingworms.-brokensoul-Manonidz

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Its too early to judge RK..we actually know nothing about the man he is. We have only seen his one side and that is what he wants people to see. And about him taking revenge and trying to destroy MB's life, well that is very human. Many people would give back the humiliation that they have faced. 

Koyel, don't think too much about people tagging RK as negative. They have this habit of being too judgmental and  jumping to conclusions. Afterall it takes a bit of hard work to understand complicated characters and even more to see goodness.

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizon

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

Originally posted by Shahisthi

For me i still have doubt whether RK is the one who was in the car when the accident happens.

agree on that...they have never shown his face during the accident and he dint talk much abt that...fishyOuch...well about RK being judged as negative...RK's character has just been introduced...we have only seen the rude,arrogant superstar...there is much more to RK...just sit back and enjoy the rideWink
no comments on mukund/makkhi whatever...why people waste their time on him...unhe super sizzling Rishbala dikhayi nahi dete kya??LOL

yaaa judging instead of discussing pisses me off. this is a portal discussion ground. not a fan war of judgement and blindness. LOLagree with what you said. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattuForeverForU-Sexy--brokensoul-

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

true meenu..but we should wait for it to unravel..this guy is lonely ad that hurts him..he knows how emotions are for the reason he can foll paddy and shamshoo..because he knows and believes in what he said the very first time we saw him - "sab kuch bikaa hua hai"..sab kuch except mb in his life..no wonder he is obsessed about her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattu-Sexy-Manonidz

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

R.K is R.K.He is the bomb.Rest can go to hell.Who cares what they say.CoolLOL
aa gayi phulan devi ki pardaadi. LOL
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

exactly. how convenient of people to forget that he is not even considered human...forget negative. Ouch RishBaala do complete each other. in so many ways. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattu-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index