Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK is apparently negative to people. wow. (Page 3)

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

RK's full character will only be unleashed when he will come close to MB ...and same goes for MB...till the time, they dont come close to each other as person ...they will remain a mystery for people ...MB is being judged as a cry baby and RK as negative because their characters are yet not fully explored ...
so beautifully said. adding your two cents to my post. Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattu-brokensoul-Manonidz

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Its too early to judge RK..we actually know nothing about the man he is. We have only seen his one side and that is what he wants people to see. And about him taking revenge and trying to destroy MB's life, well that is very human. Many people would give back the humiliation that they have faced. 

Koyel, don't think too much about people tagging RK as negative. They have this habit of being too judgmental and  jumping to conclusions. Afterall it takes a bit of hard work to understand complicated characters and even more to see goodness.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..readingworms.sree.gattuCourageous_Leo-brokensoul-Maria-caprianji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
am sure RK will be one character to watch out for,, he is the lead n he can be anything,, am loving his character!! am tired of seeing goody goody guys on tv who even cry!! i hate it when they show men crying so for me RK is different n unique as he is not perfect n has negative side which all of us have!!
to people who r saying RK is negative probably coz we have seen only that side of RK,,
i have a feeling we ll be seeing the positive side of RK when madhubala sees that good side too,, which would make us also fall in love with him along with madhu!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattureadingworms.-brokensoul-mysteriousmillianji-mira

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

popcorn spectator Koyel people need to see past the facade and just watch the story unfold. RK is not showing all of his cards. He is closed off to the world. Only when he starts to open up to Madhu will we see the bigger picture.

I think people are too sensitive. I have pet names for RK and Abhay and Makkhi or Mukku  what difference does it make? So long as its not used in a negative way. 
agreed ayeshoo. people have to stop judging and see within the layers..there is more to madhu and rk both. there really is.
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Well...till now we have seen RK's character as full on negative and evil plans...but his Character has surely many colours... Just like his CapsLOL i m sure as the story unfolds and shows moves forward we will know more abt RKCool

And cumon to dat Makkhi case i know sum ppl r too sensitive and cry-babies and cannot handle a little funSleepy and for their info i wud like to tell dem i m not a blind fan of RK dat i will behave like dem Sleepy Mukund se Zyaada toh i BBB Rk more by calling him Ramu Kaka ROFL
exactly. its not like we never make fun of rk even if we watch it for him. light fun can't be understood by this forum. Sleepy
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
R.K is R.K.He is the bomb.Rest can go to hell.Who cares what they say.CoolLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiv_Sati..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattuCourageous_Leoreadingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

For me i still have doubt whether RK is the one who was in the car when the accident happens.

As poco said we have only seen his face so far, whereas we have seen every face of Mukund to know what kind of man he is. Definitely whoever, actor play this role, I couldn't like a man who just sits in his hospital bed when inspector was insulting Madhu and his family and for lot of other reasons. I don't see him as above average as Madhu said in any angle.LOL

I think before we judge RK, there is a lot to come about his character.
We only know he is a superstar, spoiled brat who gets his own way and has a secretary called Bittuji. Other than that nothing.

yeah there are big time doubts about what you have mentioned i agree. exactly there is a lot going on behind a mask and its time we realize that and stop labeling all the time. Sleepy i don't label muku as such but he disappoints me because a man who cannot defend his loves dignity isnt a man for me. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..sree.gattu-brokensoul-

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by zoozoo123

Wht happened...As far as Muknd being called Makkhi...I dn think people shld take it as an offence...N Rk IS CALLED tHARKEY...CHARACTER DHEELA...SAME WITH BALLU...SO WHT'S THR 2  fret ...LOL...Abt RK being negative...lol..v r al negative in some way  way or othr...Nobody is a saint...LOL...

RK has multiple shades 2 his char...N in his attitude ...Iam seeing more anger...n pain...Kalyug hai boss...satyug nahi...So in this yug u can expect grey shades...nt at all pure...LOL
vidu i wish you said your chilled out views to some people here..they need to hear it desperately. LOL
I have more 2 say bt I wont ...agar zyada bol diya...to sab RK ko chod mujhe negative samjhenege...LOL
 ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index