Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK is apparently negative to people. wow. (Page 13)

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

some people said that RK is too negative but all i want to say to them is that there are two sides to every story. He is not negative or a jerk and no neither i am a fangal who goes gaagaa over hunks.yes i am a teenager but that doesn't prevent me from seeping into the character's skins. RK maybe a leech and arrogant conniving wolf but he will not ever hesitate to save a woman's respect regardless of knowing her at all from anyone

@black: May I know in which episode did they show this?

And reg considering RK as negative... RK has been shown to commit a crime by drinking and driving... and he even caused an accident to someone walking on the street, and now he seems to be hell bent on ruining the life of the girl who witnessed against him. Now, these seem like negative actions to me and so I guess I would be considering these as negative.

we dont know if he did the accident or not firstly. he took it  but we dont know. he is not what he seems..and everything has two sides. the very woman he is trying to destroywill be the very one he will fight for the whole world..he didnt like it when bitto ji said anything negative about madhu. almost physically mauled him for it..even though he was going to jail...yes he is possessive...but when someone says something down right low about a girl he neever takes it. i remember when Pradhan said Madhu is not listening to him..rk chided Pradhan for blaming a girl and started insulting his corruption instead and said the world is just sold on purpose..if you still dont get it then i cant help it right? he is not a sadist and we will get to know that. everyone from his birth treated him as a tool for fame and everyone forgets that. wonderful .
Reg accident... Yes, we were not explicitly shown whether he was responsible for the accident. But he tried to pay off the victim and his family so that he won't be arrested... now that doesn't seem like a 'not-so-guilty act'. But ok, I'll probably reserve my judgement on this one.

And yes, RK does seem to be possessive of Madhu. Ok, he didn't like it when bitto ji said something against Madhu... but this doesn't indicate that he respects Madhu and that he will fight the world for her, etc. Those are just mere assumptions. But the way RK has been hell-bent on ruining Madhu's life, it does seem like he has no respect for Madhu right now.

@black: Again these seem like your assumptions and so I can't base my judgement of a character on these... instead I would rather judge based on what they show in the episodes...

these are not my assumptions. i dont waana argue. he defends their respect at least. if someone says something about women renadomly which is insulting he chides them back. there is this basic underlying respect from day 1. idc if you dont agree. i am not here to cinvince everyone.  people judge instead of understanding and it takes a heart to see god in people so i dont expect it from everyone. he will in the future. this is not a presumption its indicated in promos. whatever. he is hell bent for now but the underlying passion for her never fades away..when mahdu was in his arms today he was man feeling something for her minus all the curelty and darkness. you just felt it..same with madhu she is being drawn to him without her permission and so i am scared for her.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

RK IS MYSTERIOUS CAHRACTER AND HE WILL OPEN SLOWLY SLOWLY. BECAUSE PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAY MERA DOSTO. FOR 1 OR 2 YEARS.ROFL
hahaha .not. leave your sarcasm somewhere else. dont dirty my post.
-BreakingDown- IF-Rockerz
-BreakingDown-
-BreakingDown-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
awsmmm post agree dear wait and watch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashti4ever

awsmmm post agree dear wait and watch
thanks. Embarrassed
S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

we dont know if he did the accident or not firstly. he took it  but we dont know. he is not what he seems..and everything has two sides. the very woman he is trying to destroywill be the very one he will fight for the whole world..he didnt like it when bitto ji said anything negative about madhu. almost physically mauled him for it..even though he was going to jail...yes he is possessive...but when someone says something down right low about a girl he neever takes it. i remember when Pradhan said Madhu is not listening to him..rk chided Pradhan for blaming a girl and started insulting his corruption instead and said the world is just sold on purpose..if you still dont get it then i cant help it right? he is not a sadist and we will get to know that. everyone from his birth treated him as a tool for fame and everyone forgets that. wonderful .
Reg accident... Yes, we were not explicitly shown whether he was responsible for the accident. But he tried to pay off the victim and his family so that he won't be arrested... now that doesn't seem like a 'not-so-guilty act'. But ok, I'll probably reserve my judgement on this one.

And yes, RK does seem to be possessive of Madhu. Ok, he didn't like it when bitto ji said something against Madhu... but this doesn't indicate that he respects Madhu and that he will fight the world for her, etc. Those are just mere assumptions. But the way RK has been hell-bent on ruining Madhu's life, it does seem like he has no respect for Madhu right now.

@black: Again these seem like your assumptions and so I can't base my judgement of a character on these... instead I would rather judge based on what they show in the episodes...

these are not my assumptions.
Well, these are your assumptions/predictions that such a thing will happen in the future.
Because currently, they haven't shown RK fighting the world for Madhu and they haven't shown RK being used for fame, etc.

i dont waana argue. he defends their respect at least. if someone says something about women renadomly which is insulting he chides them back. there is this basic underlying respect from day 1. idc if you dont agree.
Ok, so he chides back the one who insulted a woman. But he himself has been disrespectful and misbehaving with Madhu many times. So this doesn't seem like 'defending the respect' of women when he himself seems to be doing the disrespecting.

i am not here to cinvince everyone.  people judge instead of understanding
I do understand the character... but understanding the character does not mean that wrong should be ignored or the wrong should be justified as correct. As of now, RK's character has not shown much positive traits...actually, he is high on the negative side right now.

and it takes a heart to see god in people so i dont expect it from everyone.
I'm here to see the show and not god... so looks like I won't have to buy a heart  for myself from the local 'Heart-ware' store...LOL

he will in the future.
What he will do in the future is a mere prediction. Since the future episodes aren't aired yet, we can't consider them as facts.

this is not a presumption its indicated in promos. whatever. he is hell bent for now but the underlying passion for her never fades away..when mahdu was in his arms today he was man feeling something for her minus all the curelty and darkness. you just felt it..same with madhu she is being drawn to him without her permission and so i am scared for her.

Whatever passion or feelings he may have, these do not erase the negative things he has done.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
S.stephy . i meant good not god. whatever.rofl. its not my pov. its a foreshadowing through a lot of scenes. he moscks her but he  stops other people from mocking her.all of us are nagative in way but we are not villains either. if you hate my opinion so much and find me to be in an illusion then you dont need to comment on my "delusional" post then . xD. 

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 23 July 2012 at 11:35am
S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

S.stephy . i meant good not god. whatever.rofl. its not my pov. its a foreshadowing through a lot of scenes. he moscks her but he  stops other people from mocking her.all of us are nagative in way but we are not villains either. if you hate my opinion so much and find me to be in an illusion then you dont need to comment on my "delusional" post then . xD. 

- He mocking her but stopping others doesn't justify him mocking her.
- I agree that all of us have negative traits... no one is 100% positive. But trying to take revenge on someone and plotting to ruin their life seems to be a bit higher on the negative side (not something that can be brushed off as a simple human flaw because this is adversely affecting someone else).

And lastly, I never claimed to hate your opinion and I definitely did not call you or your post 'delusional'. But yes, I do disagree with your opinion (and a disagreement doesn't mean I hate you or your post) and I have commented in your post merely to put forth my opinion.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index