Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK is apparently negative to people. wow. (Page 10)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by matwamango

ayeshoo . thank god tu aa gayi .lol. varnaa is post ko battleground banna hi tha..afterall , maine apne dil ki baat jo kehedi. massacre toh hona hi tha. LOL
embarrassed smiley face emoticonU know what i have been a little busy at the Vivian AT on this forum with the girls.
I generally hate coming here because of all the negativity but when i do come i try to enter a freindly zone and i trust ur post, pocos, shrishti's along with Nishi

Yeah RK ki BBB lagane shuru hogayi hai and Makki or Mukku is being touted as being the victim.

None of these people have ever been on PKYEK forum to see how we take to all characters with a pinch of salt and give them a chance to bloom
exactly ayeshoo..we are so used to the broad mindedness and healthy discussions with comedies and light fun on characters in our pkyek forum that it shocks us seeing this. i dont like coming here either. LOL 
Its a shame people can't just take a character and just have fun with it than complain. If we all had fun then it would be a good FRUM to be in. I guess i am not a serious kind of person.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leoreadingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

ayeshoo . thank god tu aa gayi .lol. varnaa is post ko battleground banna hi tha..afterall , maine apne dil ki baat jo kehedi. massacre toh hona hi tha. LOL
embarrassed smiley face emoticonU know what i have been a little busy at the Vivian AT on this forum with the girls.
I generally hate coming here because of all the negativity but when i do come i try to enter a freindly zone and i trust ur post, pocos, shrishti's along with Nishi

Yeah RK ki BBB lagane shuru hogayi hai and Makki or Mukku is being touted as being the victim.

None of these people have ever been on PKYEK forum to see how we take to all characters with a pinch of salt and give them a chance to bloom
exactly ayeshoo..we are so used to the broad mindedness and healthy discussions with comedies and light fun on characters in our pkyek forum that it shocks us seeing this. i dont like coming here either. LOL 
Its a shame people can't just take a character and just have fun with it than complain. If we all had fun then it would be a good FRUM to be in. I guess i am not a serious kind of person.
well i am not funny types i am essay aunty types par mujhe bhi yeh sab hazaam nahi hota.lol. LOL
Shiv_Sati Groupbie
Shiv_Sati
Shiv_Sati

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hessa85

Originally posted by chakku_chudail

would u do the same?  would u drink and drive and leave the person u have hit with your car in middle of the street?  and then try and escape punishment for it? 

Did I say that?ConfusedLOL  I said that I would definitely punish a person who poked in between someone else's matter. Mukku's family was ready to accept 25 lacs.  It was Madhu who influenced Mukku to not accept it. RK did not say sorry but made up to his mistake , in a  wrong way though. madhu was unnecessarily getting involved even though she wasn't related to Mukku anyhow. She was right at her own place but according to RK she wasn't.Big smile 

but thats my point, u wouldnt do that so why would u be punished. u need to look at RK and his behaviour in its totality.  madhu wasnt 'poking in his business' for no reason.  RK deserved to be punished regardless of who else was offering money to whom..  i would like to see a hit and run driver punished.  i understand to RK she did something against him and its really hit ego so hes making her pay for it.  but to a normal person thats wrong.  instead of being genuinely sorry for knocking someone over, hes off to wreak more havoc.  im sure eventually he he will redeem himself,  but at this point, everything RK is doing is wrong.
do you realize that later madhu running for the case became more about running the case for RK's pride and attitude to be slapped instead of fighting for justice..her own mom saw it.Padmini even told her that I thought you were fighting for justice but now its not about justice anymore..its about another battle altogether going on between you two? why the sudden uncaring attitude towards her aim to the extent she forgot what she was fighting for? why the sudden rage and obssessiveness in rks part that nothing seems to matter anymore? why madhu only thought of their first meeting the entire day while cutting vegetables in the previous episodes? why does madhu become a rgaing lioness even after the case is solved and make it a point to be one even in her engagement just cause HE came? dont you see? the fire of feelings were there from the time they met...and now its going to grow. madhu later fought the case for slapping rks pride after meeting him for the reason she even forgot meeting mukund in the hospital? its nothing right or wrong..the junoon and passionate hate is being built only to turn into insane love later on. it makes sense. 

well said...Dear... Awesome...The part that Madhu was begging for engagement...to that Ayi... it was horrible...after so many insults she still wants to marry in the family...Give me a break...

RK is the only person who will be able to take care and protect her... This Mukund silly track has just ruined the whole story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
RK is not at all negative just because he wants to take revenge doesnt mean he is negative...

He has many shades to his character...Right now we are seeing is of hatred... 
And as said by Shiv_Sati    RK is the only person who will be able to protect her from bad things and people...Smile That time we will see a protective shade of RK.

Sometimes people really amuse me.

Edited by Marie_789 - 23 July 2012 at 8:18am

readingworms.

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged

at the minute he is negative.  he behaves like a stalker and wants to ruin madhu's life.  he is prepared to humilate the reputation of a girl by breaking her sagai, because she wanted him punished for his own miseed.

where is the positivity in this????  How he shapes up in future is still something to be seen.
do you know if he hit muku or not? just cause it was his car and he accepts the blame..does it prove that its him?
huh? but then obviously according to the story line and according to madhubala, he is the guilty person. unless omething else comes eventually, he is guilty.  but i doubt this will happen.
we dont know ANYTHING. he and a stalker? if everyone treats you like a piece of commodity and one person just goes to you and scowls at you for being the PERSON you are..not a tag , mind you..how are you not supposed to be intrigued?!?! trishnaa  and people around rk only care about the status he brings with his image and he is used to it since birth..he is used to be not treated human..do you know how that feels when not one perosn repsects you as a human with blood running through your veins but one woman does and is NOT happy sending you to jail?
yes i agree here, she has treated him like a human being by sending him to jail. and this is what has sparked his interest even more.  but his behaviour following that and following a few days in prision isnt normal as iv mentioned in my other post.
 trust me..no one , and not even you can be a saint living a life like that..what does Mukund do? an inspector criticises and humiliates a girl who saved his life and fighting the world for him though he is a stranger and he does not defend her even in a polite manner for once in the situation of her being a woman saving him..not once did he tell Pradhan that Madhu is to talk as she saved my life..he cannot save a woman's respect when she does so much..how on earth will he defend a woman he loves when she is going to get attacked? tell me that first . im not defending mukhund, i agree he would man up if he loved madhu that much.  but with the same note, i dont think RK is that great yet either.  im sure he will change over time.  but presently, mukhund is to weak to defend madu, and RK wants to ruin her life and reputation.  Which person is worse?
Oh and btw. people who qwere cruel..once upon a time cared too much. possibly on tv and in films, not in real life.
just so you know.The reason why he could convince Padmini with his act  is cause he knows the pain of broken relationships..how? he could convince her because he is a talented actor with an agenda. i dont know anything abouyt his past to draw conclusions on his present.we can obviously understand its from experience..and thats why RK says that everything is sold.."sab kuch bikaa hua hai"..he learned this long time ago..and thats why he plays ghames..but for the first time he saw someone real and that was Madhu..how can he not be intrigued? Its not like Madhu is not affected by rk either. yes he is intrigued i know.
quick reply, cheers
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
rolling laughter emoticon rolling laughter emoticonMukand reminds me of a cartoon character Garfield the cat who is so lazy sorry but he has everyone around him do things for him all the time. Madhu his Mom . Its agood cartoon i used to watch it as a kid but i think the cat was quite clever. I hope we get to see Mukand applying his brains more because right now everyone is telling what to do.

Edited by matwamango - 23 July 2012 at 8:21am

readingworms.

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chakku_chudail

would u do the same?  would u drink and drive and leave the person u have hit with your car in middle of the street?  and then try and escape punishment for it? 

Did I say that?ConfusedLOL  I said that I would definitely punish a person who poked in between someone else's matter. Mukku's family was ready to accept 25 lacs.  It was Madhu who influenced Mukku to not accept it. RK did not say sorry but made up to his mistake , in a  wrong way though. madhu was unnecessarily getting involved even though she wasn't related to Mukku anyhow. She was right at her own place but according to RK she wasn't.Big smile 

but thats my point, u wouldnt do that so why would u be punished. u need to look at RK and his behaviour in its totality.  madhu wasnt 'poking in his business' for no reason.  RK deserved to be punished regardless of who else was offering money to whom..  i would like to see a hit and run driver punished.  i understand to RK she did something against him and its really hit ego so hes making her pay for it.  but to a normal person thats wrong.  instead of being genuinely sorry for knocking someone over, hes off to wreak more havoc.  im sure eventually he he will redeem himself,  but at this point, everything RK is doing is wrong.
do you realize that later madhu running for the case became more about running the case for RK's pride and attitude to be slapped instead of fighting for justice..her own mom saw it.Padmini even told her that I thought you were fighting for justice but now its not about justice anymore..its about another battle altogether going on between you two? why the sudden uncaring attitude towards her aim to the extent she forgot what she was fighting for? why the sudden rage and obssessiveness in rks part that nothing seems to matter anymore? why madhu only thought of their first meeting the entire day while cutting vegetables in the previous episodes? why does madhu become a rgaing lioness even after the case is solved and make it a point to be one even in her engagement just cause HE came? dont you see? the fire of feelings were there from the time they met...and now its going to grow. madhu later fought the case for slapping rks pride after meeting him for the reason she even forgot meeting mukund in the hospital? its nothing right or wrong..the junoon and passionate hate is being built only to turn into insane love later on. it makes sense. 
you know i think partly she sees rk for who he is,  when he was doing the natak of being sorry in front padmini...madhu didnt entirely fall for it. a part of her sees him for what he is. she knows he isnt sorry for what he did. and  yes madhu is also affected very much by him.  but that doesnt justify RK's behaviour.  it doesnt justify him wanting to ruin her.   that to me is very much  a question of right and wrong.

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

at the minute he is negative.  he behaves like a stalker and wants to ruin madhu's life.  he is prepared to humilate the reputation of a girl by breaking her sagai, because she wanted him punished for his own miseed.

where is the positivity in this????  How he shapes up in future is still something to be seen.
do you know if he hit muku or not? just cause it was his car and he accepts the blame..does it prove that its him?
huh? but then obviously according to the story line and according to madhubala, he is the guilty person. unless omething else comes eventually, he is guilty.  but i doubt this will happen.
we dont know ANYTHING. he and a stalker? if everyone treats you like a piece of commodity and one person just goes to you and scowls at you for being the PERSON you are..not a tag , mind you..how are you not supposed to be intrigued?!?! trishnaa  and people around rk only care about the status he brings with his image and he is used to it since birth..he is used to be not treated human..do you know how that feels when not one perosn repsects you as a human with blood running through your veins but one woman does and is NOT happy sending you to jail?
yes i agree here, she has treated him like a human being by sending him to jail. and this is what has sparked his interest even more.  but his behaviour following that and following a few days in prision isnt normal as iv mentioned in my other post.
 trust me..no one , and not even you can be a saint living a life like that..what does Mukund do? an inspector criticises and humiliates a girl who saved his life and fighting the world for him though he is a stranger and he does not defend her even in a polite manner for once in the situation of her being a woman saving him..not once did he tell Pradhan that Madhu is to talk as she saved my life..he cannot save a woman's respect when she does so much..how on earth will he defend a woman he loves when she is going to get attacked? tell me that first . im not defending mukhund, i agree he would man up if he loved madhu that much.  but with the same note, i dont think RK is that great yet either.  im sure he will change over time.  but presently, mukhund is to weak to defend madu, and RK wants to ruin her life and reputation.  Which person is worse?
Oh and btw. people who qwere cruel..once upon a time cared too much. possibly on tv and in films, not in real life.
just so you know.The reason why he could convince Padmini with his act  is cause he knows the pain of broken relationships..how? he could convince her because he is a talented actor with an agenda. i dont know anything abouyt his past to draw conclusions on his present.we can obviously understand its from experience..and thats why RK says that everything is sold.."sab kuch bikaa hua hai"..he learned this long time ago..and thats why he plays ghames..but for the first time he saw someone real and that was Madhu..how can he not be intrigued? Its not like Madhu is not affected by rk either. yes he is intrigued i know.
quick reply, cheers
you see this is the thing. just cause you havent met such people who become cruel due to circumstances you believe it doesnt happen..i live with a man since birth who is exactly what i mean by people who become cruel once cared too much. there are many people like my father and i know how it feels..its not easy to love them but they are worth it cause they fight the world for you.you see its so easy judging people..but its the hardest thing to see good in them..it takes a heart and humsnity which most humans fail to have it seems nowadays..and no i am not pointing that at you.but generally yes.  and looks like you are forgetting that rk effects madhu too..its her engagement the biggest day of her life..and she becomes a lioness ..another woman in front of mukund just cause RK entered her engagement..ever wondered why? Embarrassed

Hessa85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index