Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

chakku what im trying to say is no one is a villain..even cruel people once cared a bit too much!! "villains" have a heart..but if one treats your heart to be a piece of tool and makes you a commodity for the rest of your life..can you be a saint? i mean how har dis it to understand that for some people..i prefer him anyday more than spineless men without balls. agreed. ๐Ÿ˜†

@Black -๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

See, we don't need to justify those people who do not know the meaning of being revengeful and being negative. RK never had hatred for MB for no reason. She pushed his buttons and now he is doing the same with a bit of tadka and in his own twisted way. Does that make him a villain? If Mb has her way of punishing people by sending them to jail, then even the one who has suffered has the right to take revenge from that person who has made him suffer for a stranger๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Don't we do the same and take revenge?๐Ÿ˜‰ Are we too villains?๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by chakku_chudail - 11 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Cant directly caterorized RK as negative, his characetr has multishade, V havent seen his family the way he interact with them the full story behind RK rude and arrogant behaviour V all know superstar RK but no body know Rishabh the real person within him bcos behind every actor or famous personality there is human being his personal identity which v dont know.                                                            

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
at the minute he is negative.  he behaves like a stalker and wants to ruin madhu's life.  he is prepared to humilate the reputation of a girl by breaking her sagai, because she wanted him punished for his own miseed.

where is the positivity in this????  How he shapes up in future is still something to be seen.
Hessa85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

@Black -๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

See, we don't need to justify those people who do not know the meaning of being revengeful and being negative. RK never had hatred for MB for no reason. She pushed his buttons and now he is doing the same with a bit of tadka and in his own twisted way. Does that make him a villain? If Mb has her way of punishing people by sending them to jail, then even the one who has suffered has the right to take revenge from that person who has made him suffer for a stranger๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Don't we do the same and take revenge?๐Ÿ˜‰ Are we too villains?๐Ÿ˜†

would u do the same?  would u drink and drive and leave the person u have hit with your car in middle of the street?  and then try and escape punishment for it? 
Edited by Hessa85 - 11 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hessa85

at the minute he is negative.  he behaves like a stalker and wants to ruin madhu's life.  he is prepared to humilate the reputation of a girl by breaking her sagai, because she wanted him punished for his own miseed.

where is the positivity in this????  How he shapes up in future is still something to be seen.

@Bold - errr I would differ here. Was that RK who filed a complaint against himself?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† He is a superstar and has never been to jail before. His ego (which is bigger than one's name for a superstar) got hurt, so obviously he wants to punish the person who burst his ping pong bubble๐Ÿ˜† It is not called stalking?๐Ÿค” Probably a better example of a stalker would be Mukund who wanted to marry Madhu even though she cleared the air about their relationship๐Ÿ˜†
Befikre thumbnail

would u do the same?  would u drink and drive and leave the person u have hit with your car in middle of the street?  and then try and escape punishment for it? 

Did I say that?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†  I said that I would definitely punish a person who poked in between someone else's matter. Mukku's family was ready to accept 25 lacs.  It was Madhu who influenced Mukku to not accept it. RK did not say sorry but made up to his mistake , in a  wrong way though. madhu was unnecessarily getting involved even though she wasn't related to Mukku anyhow. She was right at her own place but according to RK she wasn't.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

do you know if he hit muku or not? just cause it was his car and he accepts the blame..does it prove that its him? we dont know ANYTHING. he and a stalker? if everyone treats you like a piece of commodity and one person just goes to you and scowls at you for being the PERSON you are..not a tag , mind you..how are you not supposed to be intrigued?!?! trishnaa  and people around rk only care about the status he brings with his image and he is used to it since birth..he is used to be not treated human..do you know how that feels when not one perosn repsects you as a human with blood running through your veins but one woman does and is NOT happy sending you to jail? trust me..no one , and not even you can be a saint living a life like that..what does Mukund do? an inspector criticises and humiliates a girl who saved his life and fighting the world for him though he is a stranger and he does not defend her even in a polite manner for once in the situation of her being a woman saving him..not once did he tell Pradhan that Madhu is to talk as she saved my life..he cannot save a woman's respect when she does so much..how on earth will he defend a woman he loves when she is going to get attacked? tell me that first .Oh and btw. people who qwere cruel..once upon a time cared too much.just so you know.The reason why he could convince Padmini with his act  is cause he knows the pain of broken relationships..how? we can obviously understand its from experience..and thats why RK says that everything is sold.."sab kuch bikaa hua hai"..he learned this long time ago..and thats why he plays ghames..but for the first time he saw someone real and that was Madhu..how can he not be intrigued? Its not like Madhu is not affected by rk either. 
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

do you know if he hit muku or not? just cause it was his car and he accepts the blame..does it prove that its him? we dont know ANYTHING. he and a stalker? if everyone treats you like a piece of commodity and one person just goes to you and scowls at you for being the PERSON you are..not a tag , mind you..how are you not supposed to be intrigued?!?! trishnaa  and people around rk only care about the status he brings with his image and he is used to it since birth..he is used to be not treated human..do you know how that feels when not one perosn repsects you as a human with blood running through your veins but one woman does and is NOT happy sending you to jail? trust me..no one , and not even you can be a saint living a life like that..what does Mukund do? an inspector criticises and humiliates a girl who saved his life and fighting the world for him though he is a stranger and he does not defend her even in a polite manner for once in the situation of her being a woman saving him..not once did he tell Pradhan that Madhu is to talk as she saved my life..he cannot save a woman's respect when she does so much..how on earth will he defend a woman he loves when she is going to get attacked? tell me that first .Oh and btw. people who qwere cruel..once upon a time cared too much.just so you know.The reason why he could convince Padmini with his act  is cause he knows the pain of broken relationships..how? we can obviously understand its from experience..and thats why RK says that everything is sold.."sab kuch bikaa hua hai"..he learned this long time ago..and thats why he plays ghames..but for the first time he saw someone real and that was Madhu..how can he not be intrigued? Its not like Madhu is not affected by rk either. 

Koyelia no one can beat you in writing essays ๐Ÿคฃ But well said๐Ÿ˜†  
Edited by chakku_chudail - 11 years ago
Hessa85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

@Bold - errr I would differ here. Was that RK who filed a complaint against himself?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† He is a superstar and has never been to jail before. His ego (which is bigger than one's name for a superstar) got hurt, so obviously he wants to punish the person who burst his ping pong bubble๐Ÿ˜† It is not called stalking?๐Ÿค” Probably a better example of a stalker would be Mukund who wanted to marry Madhu even though she cleared the air about their relationship๐Ÿ˜†

of course its stalking, hes tracking her every move on camera, hes making statues of her. thats what stalkers do.  he wants to control her entire life.  Im a psychology graduate, but u dont need to be a psychology graduate to know his behaviour is not normal.
obviously she was going to file a complaint, as far as madhubala is concerned the guy just hit someone with a car and drove off.  and that to the victim was a friend.  what if hed knocked over a child?
mukhund behaviour is that of an average guy, but an average guy who still needs to develop in himself.  at the minute he cant even stand up for madhubala against his mum.

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

of course its stalking, hes tracking her every move on camera, hes making statues of her. thats what stalkers do.  he wants to control her entire life.  Im a psychology graduate, but u dont need to be a psychology graduate to know his behaviour is not normal.
obviously she was going to file a complaint, as far as madhubala is concerned the guy just hit someone with a car and drove off.  and that to the victim was a friend.  what if hed knocked over a child?
mukhund behaviour is that of an average guy, but an average guy who still needs to develop in himself.  at the minute he cant even stand up for madhubala against his mum.

oh my god. rk is an artist! if something intrigues you you create your thoughts in the forms of writing or acting and painting or sculpting! that doesnt mean they are mad people or stalkers. i was intrigued and fascinated on Abhay-Piyas love and wrote about them and their imaginary diary entries EVERYDAY..but that doesnt mean i am stalkerish okay? i study psychology. btw. and no , he is not mad. he is obsessed intrugued and possessive about her. thats it. there are not even emotions involved yet. she is just a prey for detroying his kingdom for now..and rk is just someone who brings another woman altogether in Madhu for now. kaahaani toh sirf shuru hui hai.