RK is apparently negative to people. wow.

Posted: 11 years ago
i have heard some people in the forum say enough of why apparently he should be "makkhi" instead of mukund. first of all..people don't call Mukund that insultingly or offensively..I call my favourite chracter Abhay Raichand saddu bodyguard and ukhiyaari bahu but that doesn't mean i didn't cry for five continuous days when i got to know he's going to be burried in the ice. Offensive words or statements are extremely subjective..people call RK jhalla and tharkey kya raaja but they still love him and enjoy him as well. So saying something like that or accusing anyone of being offensive when one calls mukund makkhi i  think they should think things objectively for once..some people said that RK is too negative but all i want to say to them is that there are two sides to every story. He is not negative or a jerk and no neither i am a fangal who goes gaagaa over hunks.yes i am a teenager but that doesn't prevent me from seeping into the character's skins. RK maybe a leech and arrogant conniving wolf but he will not ever hesitate to save a woman's respect regardless of knowing her at all from anyone like the way Mukund does..freaking if a normal girl is fighting so much for you against the epitome of fame for you..you cant just say one line to Pradhan while he tells Madhu who is she to say anything that..she is the one to certainly to say something as she saved my life and is fighting the world for me though i am a stranger..just two lines to stop an inspector from humiliating and hitting on Madhu..but what does he do...stare at Madhu's face right? give me a logic against this , and i promise i will change my views. thanks. 

As Manonids beautifully said - 
RK's full character will only be unleashed when he will come close to MB ...and same goes for MB...till the time, they dont come close to each other as person ...they will remain a mystery for people ...MB is being judged as a cry baby and RK as negative because their characters are yet not fully explored ..."

hope everyone injects that in their brains. ðŸ˜†
Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 11 years ago
Now Dogs bark does the lion care...

RK is a multilayered character..his thoughts are deeply burried in cervase..his emotions are extremes..he emphatize's each and every emotion of pain..the rancor..the repugnance..his repugnance..his loathe ..his acrimony..his peevishness..he is cold..frosty..hawkish..composed..high tolerance...all these dark shades are always extreme and the once he falls in love his love will be more extreme..these people are quite rare in all stances
Wht happened...As far as Muknd being called Makkhi...I dn think people shld take it as an offence...N Rk IS CALLED tHARKEY...CHARACTER DHEELA...SAME WITH BALLU...SO WHT'S THR 2  fret ...😆...Abt RK being negative...lol..v r al negative in some way  way or othr...Nobody is a saint...😆...

RK has multiple shades 2 his char...N in his attitude ...Iam seeing more anger...n pain...Kalyug hai boss...satyug nahi...So in this yug u can expect grey shades...nt at all pure...😆
People only know Rishabh's face. They do not know his story. 

ENOUGH SAID. 
Who thought RK is negative ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜³
Well I will say "nothing is what it seems" ðŸ˜‰
People have only seen the superstar RK but not the Risabh who is a human before all of that and noone knows why, how he has become the arrogant, bratty RK so no1 gets to judge him... God Im saying this for the umpteenth time ðŸ˜†
I don care what people say... chill and enjoy his character Koyelia.. don take faltu tension  ðŸ˜†
popcorn spectator Koyel people need to see past the facade and just watch the story unfold. RK is not showing all of his cards. He is closed off to the world. Only when he starts to open up to Madhu will we see the bigger picture.

I think people are too sensitive. I have pet names for RK and Abhay and Makkhi or Mukku  what difference does it make? So long as its not used in a negative way. 
RK's full character will only be unleashed when he will come close to MB ...and same goes for MB...till the time, they dont come close to each other as person ...they will remain a mystery for people ...MB is being judged as a cry baby and RK as negative because their characters are yet not fully explored ...
Well...till now we have seen RK's character as full on negative and evil plans...but his Character has surely many colours... Just like his Caps😆 i m sure as the story unfolds and shows moves forward we will know more abt RK😎

And cumon to dat Makkhi case i know sum ppl r too sensitive and cry-babies and cannot handle a little fun🥱 and for their info i wud like to tell dem i m not a blind fan of RK dat i will behave like dem 🥱 Mukund se Zyaada toh i BBB Rk more by calling him Ramu Kaka 🤣
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Well...till now we have seen RK's character as full on negative and evil plans...but his Character has surely many colours... Just like his Caps😆 i m sure as the story unfolds and shows moves forward we will know more abt RK😎

And cumon to dat Makkhi case i know sum ppl r too sensitive and cry-babies and cannot handle a little fun🥱 and for their info i wud like to tell dem i m not a blind fan of RK dat i will behave like dem 🥱 Mukund se Zyaada toh i BBB Rk more by calling him Ramu Kaka 🤣
Anu...stop ur lob 4 Ramu Kaka...😆...Lol...I took so long 2 understand tht u guys have changed ur username...Nalayako bata nahi sakte the...😆
Originally posted by ISADORA

Now Dogs bark does the lion care...

RK is a multilayered character..his thoughts are deeply burried in cervase..his emotions are extremes..he emphatize's each and every emotion of pain..the rancor..the repugnance..his repugnance..his loathe ..his acrimony..his peevishness..he is cold..frosty..hawkish..composed..high tolerance...all these dark shades are always extreme and the once he falls in love his love will be more extreme..these people are quite rare in all stances
i wish some people understood that cause they don't..some people just love to see the mask as they cannot deal with layered characters..some people just love superficial in your face overtly sugary stuff.go figure. ðŸ˜†