Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

AMAZING MEDICAL MIRACLES! - A FUN POST UPDT (Page 6)

xnedra Groupbie
xnedra
xnedra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
ya yaar cmon ur very own star plus/ipkknd  superhero franchiseLOLWink
          like 'd incredibles' dese guys can form 'd raizadas'Clap Thumbs Up

n by d way i wudnt mind seeing all d hotties in tight superhero costumes either!!!EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by priya_86

this is the future of medicine .. ipkknd ishtyle .. aisan to hum sab daaktarwa log berojgaar hui jaayenge ShockedShocked
Bilkul...aur kya kar sakte hain...then the whole day we can peacefully discuss about IPKKNDSmile
yaar that to we r doing now also .. maybe not peacefully though Wink
Definitely not peacefully now, imagine during a romantic scene, u r hearing the beeps of the ventilator...Shocked

its ok yaar .. u can probably monitor the entire occupant population of icu without missing any excitement .. u know our boy always misses his kisses !
Ya I know, but there's always an anxiety in case I miss anything...but our very own youtube is there. By the way where r u working?Smile
 i work in a really small setup in hosur near bangalore .. its a part of my rural service bond ! i finished mbbs just last yr .. what abt u ?
Me from Kolkata...doing post graduation in general medicine final yearSmile. You are junior to me dear...all the best for ur PG entranceSmile
thanks Big smile what entrance yaar .. this ipk n IF take all my time ! havent touched the books in the past 2 yrs Ouch
And imagine I have my final exams coming up next year and have to complete my thesis...and here I'm on India forumsShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9rini_kat

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
CPR is needed only for cardiopulmonary arrest (cardio-respiratory or circulatory arrest)? Can u be a little bit more descriptive on that. I just want to know or a bit curious on that.
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

CPR is needed only for cardiopulmonary arrest (cardio-respiratory or circulatory arrest)? Can u be a little bit more descriptive on that. I just want to know or a bit curious on that.
Yes...the full form of CPR is cardiopulmonary r resuscitation. It is performed when a patient is in cardiac/respiratory arrest or impending arrest (various pointers for impending arrest like heart rate etc). Normally it is accompanied by ventilation and defibrillators (when patient is in arrythmia like ventricular fibrillation)Smile
Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Nice post... And come on, its IPKKND, where a pregnancy (without a visible baby bump) makes a person behave like she's suffering from some terminal illness, so where's the scope for logic here... They do leave me so confused at times...Big smile
cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

this is the future of medicine .. ipkknd ishtyle .. aisan to hum sab daaktarwa log berojgaar hui jaayenge ShockedShocked
Bilkul...aur kya kar sakte hain...then the whole day we can peacefully discuss about IPKKNDSmile
yaar that to we r doing now also .. maybe not peacefully though Wink
Definitely not peacefully now, imagine during a romantic scene, u r hearing the beeps of the ventilator...Shocked

its ok yaar .. u can probably monitor the entire occupant population of icu without missing any excitement .. u know our boy always misses his kisses !
Ya I know, but there's always an anxiety in case I miss anything...but our very own youtube is there. By the way where r u working?Smile

i work in a really small setup in hosur near bangalore .. its a part of my rural service bond ! i finished mbbs just last yr .. what abt u ?
Me from Kolkata...doing post graduation in general medicine final yearSmile. You are junior to me dear...all the best for ur PG entranceSmile
thanks Big smile what entrance yaar .. this ipk n IF take all my time ! havent touched the books in the past 2 yrs Ouch
And imagine I have my final exams coming up next year and have to complete my thesis...and here I'm on India forumsShocked
chalo its heartening to know that others r suffering equally ! after all kyu dard hai itna tere ishq mein is our new anthem na Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Mad over Anjali's pregnancy...

Where is baby bump? I suppose currently she must be 7 months pregnant woman...considering ASR married Khushi with 6 months contract and that time Anjali was pregnant...say 3 months...

So last we come to know ASR-Khushi contract marriage 4 months are already passed and only 2 months remaining.. so calculating Anjali's pregnant period 3 + 4 = 7 months.

Am confused even after 5 months pregnancy Anjali is carrying FLAT stomach... great one!
Seems its invisible baby bump...and one day we may see her delivered healthy baby girl (gudiya rani).

Edited by muksonline18 - 22 July 2012 at 12:35pm
Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
This family is full of teqniki kharabiyan...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi

Go to top