•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Gautam Hegde ?@mrhegde

@AriesGurl88 I have been called names because there is no Barun in the pic. Apparently it's offensive to certain sentiments.

Details
19hGautam Hegde ?@mrhegde

Huge mistk posting pic w/o barun. Sorry if we all smiled whn someone was clicking. Sorry coz it's the only pic I hv n sorry to have post it.

I really cnt believe some people cn stoop 2 this level...i mean seriously????he wz accused n abused 4 barun nt being in the pic...hw immaturish iz tht...plz guyz,m really feeling ashamed of all of uz who claim urselves 2 b fan of IPK...v r jus losing our respect in the eyez of the cast n crew of the show by resorting 2 thz childish acts...n thts the reason gautam iz nt replying 2 any of the tweets nw n nt intereacting wth any of the fans of IPK on twitter...n m sure hez nt gonna post any pix also...so guyz letz stop this at once n respect thm 4 whatever they r n prove 2 thm tht all of uz r loyal fans of IPK n matured enough 2 thnk...

this is one of d reason i was talking about in my yesterday's post...:)
Already posted. Very sad.
we all do this because barun is a gd human being and does nt reacr much...we do nt deserve to be called fans of barun...gh poor soul...
omg!!!!

this is just terrible...

pls tell him not to judge all ipkknd fans the same way...there are some people who r just unbalanced n cannot tell the difference between a show n reality...theses people are sick n nid help n they r giving the rest of us a bad name
i just wish they will stop it now n just relax n njoy the show, if they dont lyk the show then they shud go watch sumthng else...this is just tooo much now
some have gone nutts...poor gautham
what how can somebody say that
its not his fault that barun wasn't in the pic.😕

i really really think that some outsiders are trying to create a bad impression on Arshians !!! i think we guys are quite sensible in this don't we ????