Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

||Music Of the World with Abharan_Guyana||

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Hello Everyone,Big smile

Well.., How is everyone doing? I am sure no one is happy as meApprove?? I am cloud 9, 10, maybe 11,12'.LOL

Can anyone guess why? ConfusedWhy?? Any guesses??Angry

SmileBecause I have got an opportunity to see Karan V Grover and Suhasi Dhami in person'ClapStar TongueYAY!!! Party with meParty', But I actually really wanted to celebrate my happiness with my fellow YMGGK friendsWink' Guys, seriously I miss everyone last nightUnhappy

I know my YMGGKians are all across this worldConfused.., So you can't be part of this wonderful event with me, then I will bring this event to you'.Wink

A Little bit about Guyana..,Star

Guyana is the city of El Dorado, a land of many water. This country has achieve quite a lot over the past years. One saying that goes all over is that Guyanese people knows how to party',Guyana is known for the breath taking sites, wonderful parties and rocking concert especially when it summer.

There is clash of the titans (which is held in march, april ),Music of the world, Jamzone summer break(that one week pack with fun, every night is a different night for that one week, different music, different people and in the end out of 15-20 woman one of them is title Ms Jamzone).And also club usually keep outside concert.And the list can go on forever. Seriously Guys, if you like having a good time and loves music and like party then Guyana is the place to be.WinkEmbarrassed

Last year, A new concert was introduce, with about 5-7 different bands & singer, playback singer and dancer together they formed Music of the World',

A Firefest production, manage by Mahendra Ramkeilwan. After a big success of the first concert this year there are back big & even betterWink.

Firefest Production and Mahendra Ramkeilwan presents Music of the World Super Concert 2 at the Guyana National Stadium on the 21 July,2012 featuring Caibbean Chutney King KI and his band JMC 3Veni, T&T Young Talented Avinash Maharaj and his band Guyatones, T&T Nadia Madhoo, Bollywood playbacker singer Kumar Sanu and his band together with Nival Chateal from India, All the way from Canada Anil Singh, alongside Devindra Pooran from America, together with the firefest and apsara dancers combine with the biggest and best for that evening (Karan& Suhasi)Karan & Abha from Zee TV's Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli directly from India'.

Host (MC) WR Reaz, Dimple Mendoca & Wendy Khan from New York. Music by Shaktistring and Fusion sound system.Smile

The place was packed just for this concert, Seating was divided into three General, VIPs, VVIPS. Lucky I had VIPsCool', The concert started after 8:00pm and last till around Sunday morning at 4:00 am. One by one went on stage and sing,I had a great time then were were dance my the dance troop.Kumar Sadu..,his voice is just natural with songs from Aashiqui, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Pardes,DDLJ and so much more he sang alongside Rachna Chopra (she sing a few songs as a playback singer). Then the best part was when Dimple & Reaz (MC) said Karan & Abha is about to come,Everyone looks to the right everyone did...,And the titled track of Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli start playingWink...,I was standing on a chair My heart began to throb and tears even welled up in my eyes as karan& abha came out with the song still going,(it was like a dream,i was happy that i start crying)they meet a few fans in the front row and went upon the stage and the song stop.They then dance to a few romantic songs like Piya O re Piya(TereNaalLoveHoGaya) and 2 more,Then they had a fight on who is the best Girls/Boys..,they then dance with a troop of dancer Grils Vs Boys. Song like Dezi Girls & Dezi Boys and 2 more...,Karan was looking so handsome and cute..,he looks mor handsome & sexy in personLOL..,He wore a red Kurta with black boarder and abha wore a red and gold sari.Day Dreaming

Guys..,It was so wonderful yet so awesome...,As they came off the stage there enter in a car and left..Confused

Together they rocked the stage with their dance moves.It was the first time Karan & Suhasi is visiting Guyana..,When they arrive at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport 1:30 am on friday. People was gather just to get glimpes and snapshot of their onscreen jodi..,Although they travel more than 20 hrs they didn't even object to taking pictures and answering question.During the day they were touring the city of Georgetown,visiting television channels and tending to fans.
Karan & Suhasi was so trill to know they have so many fans in Guyana although the people of Guyana didn't spoke  Hindi.They were suprised but was happy. Everyone titled them as "down to earth Karan&Abha"...,Both thank the firefest theme for inviting them,making accomdation for them and making them feel as if they are home...

All the artist was great..,but majority of the people went just for Karan & Abha seriously there was about 7000 people there and even more much more...ConfusedYeah
Karan V Grover and Suhasi Dhami is Swarna Bhavan Karan & Abha..,Together they have entertain us for 3 years..,Lucky are one that actually meet these two amazing people,They are so fun and cool...,I wish all my friend would have meet them..,
I know I have got see my Ranchod Twiary..finally...WinkEmbarrassedLOL..,

Karan & Abha rocks...ClapThumbs UpTogether there are even better...

Guys...,I did take out pictures, But i will post them later.Wink

xoxoHug
~amanda~

Edited by Amanda_18 - 22 July 2012 at 10:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

d.singhNishta06s_anikaVishaD.karsuhlove_karanabha

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Wow, Amanda! That's certainly a good narration and how i wish if i was there too. Thanks for sharing your experience with us Smile
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Visha...,
Glad you like it...Smile But i did enjoy my self..
Even i wish if you were there...Wink
sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
wow lucky Big smile

nicely told      thx
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

You are welcome sahil..

I know right..,Very Lucky...WinkEmbarrassed
rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
very lucky
Brokengirl Senior Member
Brokengirl
Brokengirl

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I was in General Which to me was the best. Got to see the show from up close and I think they left because they had to rest and catch the next flight back home :).
love_karanabha IF-Addictz
love_karanabha
love_karanabha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Wooh amazing post amanda thanks for sharing in detail your sovfoetunate to have met and saw them performing live seeing 700 episodes of ymggk then meeting them is a great feeling even i would start crying and be excited and everything well they did look incredible there

Go to top