Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ff: Teri Meri Prem Kahani (prt 19)(thrd 2 added (Page 91)

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
part 15
awesome...
OMG Geet bhi na...
but Maan gave up thats the highlight here...
but her gestures are so cute...
he had the ice cream...
haye...
cont soon dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymishti88

LonelyPlannet Senior Member
LonelyPlannet
LonelyPlannet

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
wow again another beautiful update
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymishti88

-Anonymous11- IF-Dazzler
-Anonymous11-
-Anonymous11-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
superb
nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Awesome Update
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM
sstylishdoll Goldie
sstylishdoll
sstylishdoll

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Nice update
mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
shes so adorable...finally he forgive her...

maan too knws she pagal n innocent...she wants 2 gift him pen wid her own money...

awsome prt..
VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

dreamymishti88 IF-Dazzler
dreamymishti88
dreamymishti88

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hi friends! I have updated part-16. Please have a look and pls press the like button and please give your precious comments.

Teri Meri Prem Kahani

PART-16

Geet (sadly to herself): Five thousand ka pen. Itne paise mai kaha se lao. Agar Dadima se maangugi to wo mujhe jarur de degi lekin ye gift mai unhe apne paiso se dena chahti hu. Ab mai kya karu?   

Day passed like that. Morning came. As usual Maan went to his office while Geet was busy in thinking how to get the gift for Maan. Geet was anxiously searching for work in the newspaper. Then her gaze stuck on an advertisement. She cut the advertisement and decided to visit the place. Then Geet thought what to tell Dadi. Geet came to Dadima.
Geet: Umm..Dadima mera park jaane ka mann hai. Kya mai jao?
Dadima: Sure beta. Isme pochhne ki kya jarurat hai.
Geet: Thank you Dadima.

Geet came to the place written in the advertisement. It was a parlour, not so big. Geet came inside and met the owner who was a lady.
Geet: Mam aapne newspaper me job ka advertisement diya hai. Mai usi ke liye yaha aayi hu.
Lady: Oh yeah. Actually hamari ek attendant one week ke liye leave par hai. To hume isliye ek attendant ki jarurat hai. Ye one week ka job hoga and I will give you 4000 for that.
Geet (thought): Ek week ka job'and 4000. I think its nice. Kuch paise mere paas bhi hai or itne mai to wo gift aa jayega. And ye very high standard parlour bhi nahi hai to one thing is sure ki yaha par rich class log nahi aate hoge kyuki us party me jaane ke baad sab log mujhe jaante hai or mai nahi chahti ki meri wajah se Maan Sir ki reputation kharab ho.
She agreed and told the lady that she would come from tomorrow. Geet came back home. She was coming to Dadi's room thinking.
Geet (thought): Ek week tak mujhe daily jana hoga mai Dadi ko kya kahugi?
Then an idea popped in her mind. She came to Dadima.
Dadima: Beta aap aa gayi.
Geet: Ji Dadima.
Dadima looked at her face. She sensed that something was wrong.
Dadima: Beta what happened? Koi problem hai?
Geet: Ummm'Dadima wo actually aaj park me mai ek ladki se mili. Hum dono friends ban gaye. Wo actually ek play school bana rahi hai. School to ban chuka hai bas final touch baki hai.   Ek week ka kaam hai to use usme kisi ki help chahiye. To kya mai ek week ke liye uski help kar du?
Dadima: Ok beta. Or agar isme aapko hamari koi bhi help ki jarurat ho to hesitate mat karna.
Geet: Ji Dadima.

Geet was happy that Dadima agreed but somewhere she was sad and feeling guilty for lying to Dadima.

From next day Geet started going to work. Maan didn't pay much attention to her. It was the sixth day of her work. She was working in the parlour. The lady came and told her to attend the customer. Geet came and was shocked to see Pinky there.
Pinky (shocked): Geet tum yaha? Or ye sab kya hai?
Geet (hesitant): Hi Pinky! Pinky mai yaha kaam karti hu.
Pinky: Par Geet tum yaha kaam kyu kar rahi ho?
Geet: Umm'Wo mai tumhe abhi nahi bata sakti. Pinky mai tumse ek request karna chahti hu.
Pinky: Bolo Geet. Or isme request ki kya baat hai hum to friends hai na.
Geet: Pinky please is baare me Maan Sir ko kuch mat batana.
Pinky: Ok Geet. Lekin tumhe bhi meri ek baat maanni padegi.
Geet: Kya?
Pinky: Ki agar koi bhi problem hogi to tum mujhe jarur bataogi.
Geet (smiled): Sure Pinky.

After some time Pinky went from there. The seventh day came and it was the last day of Geet's work. Geet got her salary and taking that she went to the mall and bought the pen. She came home and was eagerly waiting for the next day to come.

Next morning Geet woke up and there was cheerful smile on her face. She got ready and decided to give him the gift after the breakfast. After the breakfast she came to his room. He was working on his lappy. She came and stand before him.
Maan (sternly without looking at her): Do you want to say something?
Geet (smiled): Happy Friendship Day Maan Sir.
Maan was surprised listening to that. He looked at her. Geet forwarded the present that she brought for him. Maan was agitated seeing that. He put the lappy on the side table and stand before her.
Maan (angrily): What do you think of yourself Geet? Tum kya samajhti ho ki tum har baar ye bachkani harkatey karti rahogi or mai inhe sahan karta rahuga. That day I made it clear that I have no intrest in doing friendship with you. Or phir bhi tum ye gift utha layi.
Geet (scared): Mm..mai to bas aapse dd..dosti karna chahti thi.
Maan (angrily): Nahi karni mujhe tumse dosti. Samjhi tum.
Geet got scared and was hurt. A lone tear escaped from her eye. She looked at him with pain and hurt. Maan turned his face from her.
Geet (with pain and wet eyes): Aap mere liye kapde laaye, mere liya itna kuch kiya, is gift ko un sab ke liye ek thanks samaj kar rakh lijiye. Or agar aap is gift ko isliye nahi rakhna chahte kyuki ye mene diya hai to ye sochyega ki kisi anjaan ne diya hai.

She put the gift on the table and stalked from there to her room. When she left the room, Maan turned around and looked at the gift. He was frustrated on himself for screaming over her. Full day Geet didn't come in front of Maan. Maan was also avoiding her presence.

Next day Maan went to his office. He was still in angry mood due to yesterday's happenings. He came to his cabin and was pondering over yesterday's matter.
Maan (thought): Why Geet is behaving like this'.why did she bring gift for me? (his eyes snapped open after thinking something) Kahi Geet us kiss ka matlab kuch or to nahi samaj rahi?...Isse pehle ki wo mujhse koi or hopes rakhe I should stop her. And I know how to do that.
After that he came out of his cabin and was having a round of his office, but stopped in midway hearing Geet's name from Adi's cabin. He came towards the door and was attentively listening to the conversation.
Adi (shockingly to Pinky): Kya??? Geet parlour me kaam karti hai?
Pinky: Ji Adi Sir. Mai three days pehle usse waha mili thi. Mene usse pochha bhi, lekin usne mujhe kuch nahi bataya.
Maan was shocked listening to that. He angrily marched from there to his cabin. He was angry as no one told him.
Maan (angrily to himself): Geet ne mujhe ek baar bhi batane ki jarurat nahi samjhi. Or Dadima, unhone bhi mujhe kuch nahi bataya'.(after thinking something) Nahi agar aisi koi baat hoti to Dadima mujhe jarur batati and moreover Dadima wouldn't let her do such kind of work. Shayad Dadima ko bhi nahi pata is baare me'Lekin Geet ko job ki itni kya jarurat pad gayi?
Then the gift which Geet had presented to him came to his mind. He was shocked that in order to gift him she worked in a parlour. Maan thought that she might repeat that again if in future she needed money. And he didn't want her to do such kind of job again in her life. He didn't realize that he was over-concerned for a girl to whom he said, few days back, that he woudn't spend a penny on her. Maan impulsively called Adi.   
Maan (sternly): Adi type an appointment letter and I want it in 15 minutes right on my table.
Adi: Jjj..ji Sss..Sir.

Maan dictated the letter to Adi. After fifteen minutes Adi brought the letter and gave it to Maan.  Full day he was thinking over yesterday's incident and today's revealation. Evening came and he was back at home.

It was the dinner time and trio, Maan, Geet and Dadima, were there. Maan looked at Geet. She was looking gloomy. Maan started the conversation.
Maan (taking out the letter): Geet take this.
Geet gave him a confused expression. Even Dadima looked at him skeptically as Dadima knew his unexpected nature.
Maan: This is your appointment letter. You are joining Khurana Constructions from tomorrow.
The food stuck in Geet's throat and she started coughing as she had never expected that from Maan. Even Dadima's eyes snapped open. Both looked at Maan as if two horns grown on his head.
Maan (angrily):Am I looking like a ghost that you are staring at me popping out your eyes?

Geet and Dadima were flustered. Both came to senses. Geet had a happy glint in her eyes. She looked at Maan cheekily, she forgot all her sadness and Maan's screaming. Maan got busy in his dinner and was not paying any attention to Geet's and Dadima's bewildered nature. Geet passed a contented smile to Dadima and Dadima reciprocated her smile. Dinner passed happily.

Next day came and Geet was all set for her first day of work. She came down with her bag. Maan too was there all ready. After the breakfast they both went for work together. Dadima wished her good luck as it wasn't that easy to work with Maan. They entered the office arena. Geet was very happy to be with Maan. Geet saw that Maan had a different aura in office. Everybody looked at him and wished him as if he was some devil literally. Maan entered his cabin and Geet was with him all the way. She was following him like a polite child. Maan seated himself on the chair and found that Geet was standing too close to his chair.
Maan (angrily): Geet mere sar par nahi chair par bethna hai.
Geet realized what she was doing. She came back towards the chair and seated herself before him. Maan then called Sasha.
Maan: Sasha come to my cabin.
Sasha: Ok Sir.
Geet was puzzled that why he was calling her. After few minutes Sasha came.
Maan: Sasha you have already met Geet. From today she will work in Khurana Constructions and I am appointing her under you.
Both Geet and Sasha's eyes snapped open. They looked at each other. Sasha gave an evil smirk to Geet while Geet reciprocated it with a rebellious look. Both have different thoughts in mind.
Sasha (thought): So Miss Geet Handa now I will show you who I am.

Geet (thought): Its my promise to you Sasha that Maan will himself say that from now onwards I will work under him.    

PRECAP:  Geet (singing and looking at Maan from the corner of her eyes):
                        Gori hai kallaiya, pehna de mujhe hari-hari chudiya
                                     Apna bana le mujhe balma
                                          Gori hai kallaiya...
                  Maan looked at her bewildered.

If any of the readers want pm for this story, either add me to your buddy list or comment on this story. Heartily welcome to all the readers. Star  

Edited by dreamymishti88 - 17 September 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 148 member(s) liked the above post:

naliniamidpurvaluvmaanstar432muskiideepsikha09mkd.70sravanthi93maaneet_manicansshuaparnapoduriaisha_1998Aminagatoenjojo280201leothelionnavyanissiasmi1239290860623sweetmelonbubble333nga0130seductivepurpleWhitepigeonangeeshannbellNoshin_DiyamaangeetforeverrktharkeyTheSunShinecutestarzmaankisimmLonelyPlannetManeetTUJANENAcrazy_125payal12Diva7kavya.sravyaNH1971saroSweetestParineel11anky_sritusoni2233CherryBlushkeerthi90amalu123shabnam22Mina420mansi.tripathiGurlygirlangelwordspari1689aakritisri1111gurti30hari21sheetalvasaSparkling-eyes5ruchslove4allangel_smilynoaccountshristi1-Anonymous11-ana1411maanshiKasiKasiQuintessentialIpreetymaaneetAshleyAngelenaanmirzashri12Shonameetvandana73geetsrir.maanmetromastisnehapriyavalli30lovesiadreams-realityrsusmitaHeytzMaaneetmaaneetmaahiMishti13Maaneet099Koolsmile-Mitu-DDbiggestfan_Jyothi_sonu4everAlamelumisty_drastifanmrk-1meravigilisokrati5Niharika.Nairkiran_ratifantesynehakapoor7piya2718myprideSonia.KNzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Remya_PillaiTyrosdlife19ammu5RageOfAnAngellove2_soma-padmarao-kkiddookabslockspunam2712preethiamandy15seemamaryshah10Ash1991sona-rai--Ratna--hinal_maaneetnahtani88flowers4umandymorepop77impoojaverma-Mounika-renjini263angeldream14Desigirls12lehrMonaSWritesdolly10richa_kapoorchavvi16Rashmi...suhaaanaThabassum..abinash079priya_21vrinda22x-affy-xLoquacious_Aashmanesha76DonnaaspvdKrishna_Souravdrrose31

Go to top