Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ff: Teri Meri Prem Kahani (prt 19)(thrd 2 added (Page 9)

Pariluvsmeet Groupbie
Pariluvsmeet
Pariluvsmeet

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

OMG!! Geet's his to be wife isn't she?? Dadi has set them up??!!

I am still hoping Sahil is alive though..
Great part overall
Loved it!
Love,
Pari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymishti88

music_girl IF-Rockerz
music_girl
music_girl

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
can't wait for maaneet to meet!!!! yay!
amazing comments, amazing graphics
thanks for a lovely update

dreamymishti88

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Awesme update dear
aisa kya likha tha news paper mein?
Update sn

dreamymishti88

dreamymishti88 IF-Dazzler
dreamymishti88
dreamymishti88

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
       Teri Meri Prem Kahani                   

PART-4

Maan marched towards Dadi's room, his long, quick strides eloquent of his turbulent wrath as he flung open Dadi's room's door and headed straight towards Dadi. Dadi was sitting on her bed. Maan snapped.
Maan (with anger): You, I presume, are responsible for that outrageous announcement in the newspaper?
Dadi gave him an unknowing look. Dadi innocently asked about the matter.
Dadi: aap kis announcement ke bare me baat kar rahe hai Maan?
Maan (with wrath in his eyes): THE GREAT BUSINESS TYCOON AT LAST FOUND HIS TRUE LOVE IN GEET HANDA AND VERY SOON GETTING MARRIED.
Dadi stated boldly but inside she was scared by his wrath.
Dadi: Yes. Geet is coming to Delhi and you are going to marry her. Among other things, I want a grandson from you, and I want to hold him in my arms before I depart this world.
Undaunted dy her grandson's soaring fury, Dadi finished implacably
Dadi: I want an heir from you Maan.
A pulse drummed in Maan's temple as he fought to control his wrath. He moved a step towards Dadi. Very slowly and very distinctly, he declared
Maan: I have told you before, and I'm telling you for the last time, that I will never remarry. Do you understand me Dadi? I WILL NEVER REMARRY.
A spasm of pain contorted Dadi's face and she raised her hand to her chest on her heart. Maan's eyes narrowed, but despite his suspicion that Dadi was merely feigning the pain, he forced himself to remain silent as Dadi continued.
Dadi: Maan beta Geet bahut achhi ladki hai. Wo aapko sachhe dil se pyaar karegi. I knew her parents long ago, and I know you won't be dissapointed.
Dadi's attempt at convincing hardened Maan's features into a mask of granite.
Maan: You're wasting your time Dadi. I won't do it.
Dadi was about to say something but her voice trailed off as Maan turned on his heel and stalked from the room, slamming the door behind him with a deafening crash.
Dadi glowered at the closed door and said to herself.
Dadi (monologue): You'll marry her Maan. You'll do it if I have to hold a gun to your head.
 NEXT DAY
Next day Geet arrived. Unfortunately Dadi had to go to meet her friend to Mumbai so there was no one in the mansion except Maan and servants. Geet entered the vicinity of Maan. She gasped looking at the huge mansion. Stretched out before her in all its magnificent splendor was a king-like palace that altogether surpassed her wildest imaginings. Geet turned towards the door and rang the bell. The door of the mansion was flung open and a man nicely dressed appeared before her. The man was Nakul. Nakul cast a look at dusty and dishevelled Geet. While coming here, she fell somewhere and her dress got dirty.
Nakul: hume koi maid nahi chahiye.
Geet: mai maid...
Geet opened her mouth to explain but she was cut short by Nakul.
Nakul: Mai jaanta hu ki aap yaha kaam ke liye aayi hai. Par hume abi maid ki koi jarurat nahi hai. 
After saying this he was about to close the door.
Geet (thought): Geet tuje ghar me jaana hi hoga tabhi tu Savitriji se mil sakti hai. Iske liye chahe tuje inko dhakka deke jana pade. Bas yehi ek raasta hai Savitriji se milne ka nahi to ye tuje maid samaj ke ghar me ghusne hi nahi dege. Ab yehi ghar mera aakhri sahara hai.
Geet pushed the door open and ran into the house. Nakul was astonished. He screamed.
Nakul: Ruko...
Maan was in his study doing some paper work when he heard Nakul's scream. He got angry when he heard the noise. Maan came down the hall and saw Nakul chasing a girl.
Geet ran while looking behind fearing of getting caught by Nakul and hit to Maan. She instantly closed her eyes fearing of getting hurt but Maan caught her from her waist on time. He make her stand on her feet and roared.
Maan (roared): What the hell is this?
Nakul (scared): Sir ye maid...
Maan's roaring brought Geet to her senses that she didn't fall and she opened her eyes. Nakul was about to answer but Geet cut him in between.
Geet: Mai Geet Handa hu. He mistook me as a maid.
Maan looked at her with rage.
Maan: Your mistake was in coming here in the first place, Miss Handa. However, it's too close to dark to send you back to wherever you came from.
He caught her by the arm and pulled her rudely forward.

Hi Friends. I have updated part-4. Pls have a look and pls hit the like button and pls give your comments. Heartily welcome to all the readers.Star

Edited by dreamymishti88 - 02 August 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011star432gcdfansweetmelonnga0130maanlvsgeet9290860623aisha_1998asmi123diyachillmmishra1joa123mans22angeeshDesigirl144mamatha.FandeepTheSunShinemaankisimmcrazy_125pari1689chiki143kavya.sravyaNH1971CherryBlushJyoti121sarokeerthi90Mina420sree.maneetamalu123sheetalvasagurti30aakritisri1111shristi1divya22ana1411anmirzapreetymaaneetmaanshid_soniageetsrir.maan_GoldenStarz_jeyanthi123HeytzMaaneetrsusmitaritzy09kiran_rati-indu-Koolsmile-Mitu-maaneetmaahimusic_girlNeeju_wallflower_Nandini25sonu4everharshithaaaaaaamandy15preethiaSonia.KNsona-rai--Ratna--ammu5zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6hinal_maaneetshah10pop77-Mounika-impoojavermakabslocksRageOfAnAngellove2_somaKalpana_KaCypunam2712-Gemini-Desigirls12MonaSWritesricha_kapoorvrinda22suhaaanaThabassum..Loquacious_AashKrishna_SouravspvdDonnaa

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
awesome

dreamymishti88

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Its simply beautiful...plot is serious but easy to understand.Not much headache to understand characters.I read all parts in one go.I think I gonna addict to it soon also.I don understand one thing which kinda woman was Sam...is she was wrong or Maan...Why she was such..due to Maan or due to her Maan was suffering.I think Rahul was her extra marital affair ..Even after knowing about him Kuraanas r taking easy.

What's reason Maan was bearing Rahul...Why she said she gonna expose him...what's reason..hav to wait..Now Geet is here...waiting for the story to unfold...

Dear I don know if I lik any story only then I gav long comments after reading otherwise I never mentions ..mind blowing...good ...so n so...This seems different not much cluster of unwanted characters/people

I follow three writers like religion

Mona(Maaneetlover)...Saritha(mishty drishtyfan)...and Isha (isha Nidhi) and most probably u gonna be one more name...

Its true there may be some reason Ican't comment much much long for some time as I shifted from India to England..But I m addition to ur follower list..

Lov U

JassBig smile

Update soon ASAPEmbarrassed

Edited by Jass.KN - 31 July 2012 at 3:09pm

dreamymishti88

rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
really ni ce update
  thanks for the pm