Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Good, sameera gone and geet will enter...
why do I have the feeling that sahil isn't dead yet? Maybe geet will find him and take care of him... plz update soon and good going. I like your concept...
pari1689 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part...waiting for nxt part.
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome dear... Loved it... I guess geet will cum along wid sahil... Jus a guess... Pls update soon dear
rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part
  smeera had dies
but poor shail
you are telling twist... was sahil alive
kaya bata geet has saved him..if it true than i will happy  ...
please...
continue  soon
thanks for the pm

Pariluvsmeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg!! Poor Maan!! Hate that B***h Sameera man!! How can someone do this??
I am hoping Sahil is alive and Geet has saved him! Maan doesn't know about him does he??
Waiting for Geet's entry!! Update soon!
love
pari
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awsome update
wait for my Angel's entry:)
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 2
OMG is Sameera really gone?
and what about Sahil?
hope the kid is alive...
waiting for Geet's entry...
cont soon dear...
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesme update dear
so sam n sahil r dead..waitng for geet's entry
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
awesome dear
waiting for Geet to enter
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
       Teri Meri Prem Kahani                   

NEW ENTRIES:
Rajesh Malhotra- Geet's Uncle
Rajji-Geet's sister
                  PART-3

Geet's house in Shimla:
Geet's parents are dead as they have an accident. Geet and her sister Rajji are alone. Their uncle Rajesh Malhotra has come to take care of them. But he is an old man and he can't take their responsibility for so long. He was thinking of sending them to their relatives but as far as he know they have only one relative. He called them. They agreed to come.
After two days, the relatives came but they don't want to take the responsibility of both the girls. So they took Rajji with them. Now Geet is all alone. She has no one except her Malhotra uncle. Rajesh was worried for Geet. He wasn't getting what to do. Then one day Mrs. Savitri Khurana name clicked to his mind. He had often listened about her from Geet's ma and papa. He thought of calling her. He called Savitri Devi. Savitri Devi instantly agreed to take her in. Rajesh also sent a photograph of Geet. When Savitri saw the photograph of Geet, an idea struck her mind. She called Rajesh and told him that very soon she will sent for Geet, till then she asked him to take good care of her.

KHURANA MANSION:
It was a ritual. Every morning at approximately 9 o'clock, Nakul serve Maan his black coffee as well as his newspaper. All of this was performed with the perfectly orchestrated and faultlessly executed precision of a minute, for Maan Singh Khurana was an exacting master who demanded that his business as well as his personal life run as smoothly as well-oiled machines.
His servants were in awe of him, regarding him as a cold, frighteningly unapproachable diety whom they strove desperately to please. Even the eager Delhi beauties whom MSK pay no heed felt much the same way about him. The ladies eyed him with unveiled longing wherever he went, for despite his arrogant attitude, there was an unmistakable aura of virility about Maan that made feminine hearts flutter. tough, rugged strength was carved into every feature of his sun-bronzed face, from his straight dark brows to the arrogant jut of his chin and jaw. Even his physical build was overpoweringly masculine, for he was six feet high, with wide shoulders, narrow hips, and firmly muscled legs and thighs.
Nakul paused beside Maan's chair with a copy of newspaper.
Nakul:Sir newspaper.
Maan took the newspaper and Nakul bowed and retreated. Nakul had not expected Maan to answer him aloud, for he rarely deigned to speak to any of his servants. He did not know most of their names, or anything about them, nor did he care. When displeased, MSK merely turned the chilling blast of his black furnaces on the offender and froze him.
Maan opened the folded newspaper and instantly the headlines hit his eyes. Maan slammed his hand down on the table with a crash that made the dishes dance and thundered.
Maan(roared): Dadiii...
With a murderous glance at the thunderstruck servnat, he stalked out of the dinning hall and marched towards his Dadi's room.

Precap- Maaneet meet😳😉😳

Thanx for all your love and support. I have updated part-3. Pls have a look. Pls hit the like button and pls-pls give your priceless comments. Heartily welcome for all the readers.⭐️
Edited by dreamymishti88 - 11 years ago