Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ff: Teri Meri Prem Kahani (prt 19)(thrd 2 added (Page 20)

Jyoti121 Goldie
Jyoti121
Jyoti121

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged

awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymishti88

dreamymishti88 IF-Dazzler
dreamymishti88
dreamymishti88

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thank u friends for all your love and support. Your likes and comments really motivated me a lot. Pls keep on giving this love and support. I have updated Part-8, pls have a look and pls press the like button and give your comments. Now enjoy part-8.Smile

Teri Meri Prem Kahani

Part-8

Maan: Are you leaving?
Geet: Obviously.
Maan: Why?
Geet burst out in disbelief.
Geet: Why? Because I'm not a whining little beggar, and for your information, I hate being a burden to anyone.
Instead of looking guilty because she'd overheard his cutting remarks, he looked slightly amused.
Maan: Didn't anyone ever teach you not to eavesdrop?
Geet (angrily): I was not eavesdropping. Aap itni tez aawaz me mere character ki tareef kar rahe the ki sirf mujhe hi nahi saare Delhi ko sunai de gaya hoga.
Maan asked ignoring her criticism.
Maan: Kaha jane ki planning kar rahi ho?
Geet: That's none of your business.
Maan (sarcastically): Achha?
His manner suddenly turning cold and commanding. Geet shot him a mutinous, measuring look. Leaning in the doorway, he looked dangerous and invincible. His shoulders were wide, his chest deep, and his white shirt sleeves were rolled up, displaying his tanned very muscular forearms whose strength she had already experienced when he carried her upstairs yesterday. She also knew he had a vile temper, and judging from the ominous look in his hard cold eyes, he was even now considering shaking the answer out of her. Rather than give him that satisfaction, Geet said frigidly.
Geet: Mere paas kuch paise hai, mai apne rehne ka intzaam khud kar lugi.
Maan (sarcastically): Really? Just out of curiousity, jab tumhare ye kuch paise khatam ho jayege, tab kaha rahogi?
Geet: I'll work.
Geet informed him, trying to shatter his infuriating composure. His dark brows shot up in sardonic amusement.
Maan: What a novel idea! A woman who actually wants to work. Tell me, what sort of work can you do? Typing aati hai?
Geet: Nahi.
Maan: Teaching ki hai?
Maan: Aaj tak kabhi kahi kaam kiya hai?
His questions snapped out like a whip. Then he pointed out mercilessly.
Maan: Then you're useless to yourself and to anyone else. Aren't you?
Geet: Ji nahi. I can do all sort of things. And for your kind information mujhe bahut achha khana banana aata hai.
Maan (sarcastically): Ya right or cook banke tum logo ko ye dikhana chahti ho ki Khuranas kitne monsters hai ki jo ek bechari ladki ko ghar se bahar nikal diya. (arrogantly) I won't permit it.
Geet (defiantly): I do not remember asking for your permission.
Caught off guard, Maan stared hard at her. Men rarely dared to challenge him, yet here was this slip of a girl doing exactly that. If his annoyance hadn't matched his surprise, he would have chucked her under the chin and grinned at her courage. Suppressing the unprecedented urge to gentle his words, he said curtly.
Maan: If you're so eager to earn your keep, which I doubt, you can do it here.
Geet (angrily): I'm very sorry. Mai aapke saath kaam nahi karugi.
Maan stared dangerously at her, how dared she say no to him. But he controlled himself and asked her.
Maan (sarcastically): Kyu? Mere saath kaam karne se tumhe darr lagta hai?
Geet: Nahi kyuki mujhe aapse darr nahi lagta. I simply cannot imagine myself bowing and scraping and quaking with fear each time you pass, like the rest of your servants are expected to do. That poor old man, having fever, nearly collapsed this morning when you-
Maan: Who?
Geet: Shankar kaka.
Maan bit out controlling his temper with a supreme effort.
Maan: Who the hell is this Shankar kaka?
Geet rolled her eyes in disgust.
Geet: Don't you even know the name of your servants, who serve you day and night? Shankar Kaka is the one who serves you your breakfast and he is having fever. Didn't you even notice his shaking hands and pale face?
Maan turned on his heel. He was in no mood to listen to her moralities. In the doorway he stopped and turned, his threatening gaze pinning her to the spot.
Maan: Dadima wants you to stay here, and that's the end of it. And if you're thinking of leaving despite my orders, I would advise you not to do it. You will put me to the trouble of coming after you, and you won't like what happened when I find you, believe me.
Geet: I am not frightened of you or your threats.
Geet lied proudly, rapidly trying to sort through her alternatives. She didn't want to hurt Dadima by leaving as she was the only one who willingly gave her shelter. Ignoring her pride she said.
Geet: I will stay par mai apne khaane or rehne ka kharcha khud uthaogi.
Maan (snapped): Fine.
He turned to leave, but her voice stopped him.
Geet: May I ask what my wages will be?
Maan (furiously): Are you trying to irritate me?
Geet: Not at all Maan Sir.
Geet said 'Maan Sir' very pointedly showing her professional attitude which make Maan looked at her pointedly. She added after few seconds.
Geet: I merely wish to know what my wages will be, so I can plan for the day when I'.
Her voice trailed off as Maan rudely stalked out.

Geet (shocked and surprised): haaawww'ye apne aap ko samajhte kya hai, meri baat bhi nahi suni. (angrily) Inko sirf apni hi baat important lagti hai. Khadus Khurana.

That day Maan had some important meeting out of Delhi, so he went for two days. The two days were a bliss for Geet. Geet enjoyed fully with Dadima in the absence of Maan. Geet bonded strongly with Dadima in those two days, as Geet found her mother in Dadima and Dadima found her daughter-cum-grand daughter-in-law in Geet.

If any of the readers want pm for my story then add me to your buddy list or comment on this fiction.Star

Thank YouStar

Edited by dreamymishti88 - 13 August 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011simmi11star432maanlvsgeetjojo2802lovely_sweetsweetmelonnga01309290860623aisha_1998asmi123girijamkrishnammishra1mans22angeeshShilalipiseductivepurpleDesigirl144AameramaankisimmLonelyPlannetFandeepshailimgniki02crazy_125TheSunShinepari1689sarokavya.sravyaDiva7chiki143Jyoti121NH1971CherryBlushkeerthi90amalu123Mina420sree.maneetshabnam22aakritisri1111sheetalvasadivya22d_soniadazzlingdivzmaanshiana1411love4allangel_smily_GoldenStarz_jeyanthi123shri12anmirzapreetymaaneetAshleyAngelenaHeytzMaaneetmaaneetmaahimusic_girlNiharika.Nairritzy09piya27_wallflower_-indu-Koolsmile-Mitu-misty_drastifananjucoolsonu4everAlamelubangaloreskrati5wajiha-1preeti.1sona-rai--Ratna--seemamarymandy15VSai2008Sonia.KNzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6pop77hinal_maaneetshah10nahtani88mandymore-Mounika-punam2712impoojavermakabslocksammu5RageOfAnAngellove2_soma-Gemini-Desigirls12MonaSWriteslehrdolly10richa_kapoorvrinda22suhaaanaThabassum..Loquacious_AashInfinity.spvdKrishna_SouravDonnaa

Desigirls12 IF-Sizzlerz
Desigirls12
Desigirls12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Wow lovely update dear..te way geet answer to my maan was lovely scenes..im waiting for my maaneet cute moments..i love te update so much..

dreamymishti88

mandy15 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy15
mandy15

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
fantastic update dear:)

loved it:)

thanks for pm...:)

dreamymishti88

VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyoti121

awesome update

dreamymishti88

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
what a lovely update...Get is a real patakha...and maan ko seedha kar degi...i just love her attitude

dreamymishti88

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
lovely update
finally maan ko jawab dene wala koi aa hi gaya
loved it

dreamymishti88

-Mitu- IF-Rockerz