Fan Fictions

MG ff: Teri Meri Prem Kahani (prt 19)(thrd 2 added (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 145

sona-rai

IF-Sizzlerz

sona-rai

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
haaa is kanika ko kaha hoga paka hehehehehe awesome update yar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymishti88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG ff: Teri Meri Prem Kahani (prt 19)(thrd 2 added (Page 35)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dolly10

IF-Stunnerz

dolly10

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Awesome update

dreamymishti88

dreamymishti88

IF-Dazzler

dreamymishti88

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Hi friends! Thanx for all your love and support, pls keep on motivating me by giving your likes and comments. Updated Part-10. Pls have a look and pls hit the like button and pls give your valuable comments. EnjoySmile

Teri Meri Prem Kahani

PART-10

Maan: Get out!
All looked at him. When Maan didn't saw any movement in the listener, he ragingly added.
Maan (barked): Get out of my house right now!
Kanika got scared seeing his anger as whole business world was aware of his cold and rude nature. She tried to say something to escape from his anger.
Kanika: W'wo M..Maan'
Maan (coldly): Mr. Khurana.
Kanika: W..wo Mr. Khurana she messed my sandals.
Maan: So what? It was just a mistake.
Kanika: Mai to bas yehi keh rahi thi ki ise kaam karna nahi aata'
Maan (snapped): She is not a servant.
Kanika: Oh! Is that so. Wo iske kapde dekh kar mujhe misunderstanding ho gayi.
Kanika gave hatred and low-society look to Geet. Geet felt bad and helpless and cast her eyes down. But the next set of words by Maan shocked everyone.
Maan (with blood shot eyes): Agar tum ek minute me yaha se nahi gayi to security se keh kar tumhe bahar fikwa duga.
Kanika (pleading): But Mr. Khurana hamari deal'.
Maan (snapped): To hell with you and your deal. I am cancelling the deal. (barked) Is that clear?
Kanika and other associates got hell scared and they ran from there. Maan gave a look to the servants.
Maan (angrily): Do I pay you to watch me?
All the servants were frightened and they literally ran from there. Then Maan turned towards Adi.
Maan: I will see you in office tomorrow.
Adi: Jj'ji Sir. Gg'good night Sir.
Maan turned from Adi to Geet and looked at her. He looked into her eyes and he found just helplessness. Geet too looked into her eyes but she couldn't find anything, neither anger nor care. She found just emptiness. After few seconds Maan turned and marched upstairs to his room.
Adi (surprised): Aaj first time Maan Sir ne aise behave kiya hai.
Geet (sobbing): Sab meri wajah se hua hai.
Adi's attention diverted to Geet. He felt bad for her. He tried to cheer her mood.
Adi: Isme tumhari koi galti nahi hai. Kanika ne jo kiya wo galat tha or usse uska sabak mil gaya.
Geet: Par meri wajah se Maan Sir ki deal cancel ho gayi. Unhe meri wajah se kitna nuksaan uthana padega.
Adi (smiling): Hu..hu..hu'Is deal se Maan Sir ko nahi Kanika ko nuksaan hoga. Maan Sir Kanika ki company jaisi dus companies aaram se kharid sakte hai and moreover Maan sir nahi log Maan Sir ke saath business karne ke liye taraste hai.
Geet from the first day, when she entered his mansion, understood that he was rich but she didn't know how much. Her eyes snapped open when she learnt about his aura from Adi. She had never thought in her life that she would be able to meet such a rich man. Adi's words brought her to present.
Adi (smiling): My name is Adi or tumhara?
Geet: I am Geet.
Adi: What a sweet name.
Geet (smiling): Thanx Adi bhaiya.
Geet's words brought a smile on Adi's lips. Geet was unsure whether he would accept her as his sister.
Geet: Aapko bura to nahi laga maine aapko bhaiya kaha?
Adi (smiling): Nahi Geet, bilkul nahi. In fact I'm happy I got a sister, a cute little sister.
Geet felt happy. In the whole day just Adi admired her despite her fault.
Adi: Achha Gee tab mai chalta hu. Good night.
Geet (happily): Gud night Adi bhaiya.
Adi left from there. Geet too went to her room. She sadly changed her dress thinking about the turn of events. Then she laid on bed feeling helpless and useless. She shed some tears and slept while sobbing.

Next morning she woke up late, the incidents of previous night were still afresh. She got up from the bed and went to take her clothes from almirah to freshen up. But when she opened the almirah, she was shocked. What she saw was that her clothes were not there but in that place there were multitudes of expensive and gorgeous suits which she had never seen in her life.
Geet (confused): Ye kapde kiske hai?
The she heard a knock on the door. It was Nakul who came here to give her tea. Nakul saw her confused face. Geet thought of asking Nakul.
Geet: Nakul bhaiya ye kapde kiske hai?
Nakul (thought confusedly): Ye Geet didi aisa kyu pooch rahi hai. Maan Sir ne to mujhe kaha tha ye dresses Geet didi ke room me rakhne ke liye or ab Geet didi pooch rahi hai ye kiske kapde hai.
Nakul: Geet didi ye kapde Maan Sir ne kaha tha yaha rakhne ke liye.
With that he put the tea on the table and left.

Yesterday when Maan stalked to his room after Kanika's incident, he got furious. Again and again Kanika's words were coming to his mind. He took out his mobile and dialed to the most expensive mall of Delhi and ordered him to bring the most beautiful and expensive suits of the showroom till morning. The mall owner agreed instantly as he was Maan Singh Khurana and it would be his pleasure to have The Great Business Tycoon as his customer. Early morning the mall owner himself came to deliver the dresses. Maan took the dresses from him and gave to Nakul and ordered him to replace them with Geet's old clothes.

Back to present, Geet was confused why Maan wanted her clothes to be replaced with these expensive ones. But suddenly Kanika's word "Iske kapdo ki wajah se mujhe misunderstanding ho gayi thi" struck her mind. Her eyes snapped open with the realization. She choked.
Geet (chokingly to herself): Mujhe pata hai Maan Sir aap mujhe bilkul pasand nahi karte. Par mene ye kabhi nahi socha tha ki aap bhi us Kanika ki tarah mere kapdo ka mazak udayege.
A lone tear escaped from her eye. She closed her eyes as she got numb. Her heart shattered to pieces.
Geet (sobbing, to herself): Kal raat ke baad mene socha tha ki jitni aap mujhe nafrat dikhate hai aap utni nafrat mujhse nahi karte. Lekin nahi, mai galat thi, bilkul galat.

She stood there for few minutes, then she picked one dress from those expensive dresses and went to washroom to freshen up. After that she went to Dadima and took her blessings as it was a ritual for her. Her whole morning and afternoon spent in gloom.

Evening came, Geet was desperately waiting for Maan. But Maan had some important meeting in the evening, so he came at dinner time. First he went to his room to freshen up and them came to the dinning room. Geet and Dadima were already there waiting for him. Maan was stunned looking at her. She was looking like a goddess in red-bordered off white suit. The suit was embedded with silver and golden beads. It was looking as if sun, moon and stars themselves came to enhance her beauty by gluing themselves on her dress. Rebelliously Geet turned and faced him while his gaze slid boldly over her, from the top of her shining hairs to the swelling breast which was prominent in that new dress and right down to the lotus-like toes. His gaze then lifted to her eyes and he smirked when he heard the antagonism in her gestures. He reached forward and took his seat. He tried to ignore her but couldn't. She had seemed a pretty little thing before, but he hadn't expected her to blossom into a full-fledged beauty tonight, simply by shedding those simple old suits. Either way, he had no doubt Geet had led the boys back home a merry chase. Undoubtedly, she had dazzled the boys in her town, and men too, he corrected.
Geet was so angry at Maan's peremptory disposal of her suits. Intending to have the matter out with him in private, after dinner, she directed all her attention to the dinner, but as the meal continued, she became uncomfortably aware that was studying her across the brace of candles in the center of the table. Maan lifted his juice glass to his lips, watching her. She was furious with him, he knew, for having those dull simple suits taken away, and she was dying to loose a tirade at his head; he could see it in those flashing eyes of hers. Dadima knew what was going on between them but at that time she preffered to remain silent. After having her dinner Dadima went to her room, wishing them good night. When Geet saw that Dadima was far-far away from them, she angrily said to Maan.
Geet: Mujhe aapse bahut important baat karni hai, please come to the garden.
With that she went out, Maan thought if he wouldn't go, she would start crying again, unaware of the fact since when he started caring for her tears. So he went out. In the garden she was standing near the bench, her back was towards him.
Maan: Geet...
To the sound she turned around and cut him in between by showing her palm angrily gesturing him to stop.
Maan was confused seeing her wet eyes, he had expected her angry eyes not wet eyes.
Geet: Ab to aap bahut khush hoge na, jo aap chahte the wo ho gaya. Mere kapdo ki wajah se kal aapko bahut humiliation hui thi, tabhi aap ye kapde laye. (with tears) So Mr. Maan Singh Khurana mai kal ke liye aapse haath jod kar maafi maangti hu. Or agar kuch or bhi change karna hai to wo bhi mujhe bata dijiye, mai aapse sawaal tak nahi karugi.
Maan got angry and looked at her with snapped eyes. He knew she was angry but he hadn't expected this much. Geet started sobbing and fell on her knees.
Geet (sobbing): Mujhe nahi pata tha ki aap meri bebasi ka is tarah mazak udayege. Mai anaath hu, bebas hu, yehi meri galti hai na. Aap amir log kabhi nahi samajh sakte hum garib logo ki bebasi ko. Itna bebas hone se to achha hai mai mar jao.
Her last line made him a furious lion. He marched towards her with red-blood eyes. He harshly clutched her shoulders and raised her to his level. Geet got scared with his reaction and looked at him frightened.
Maan (furiously): Bebasi, mai nahi samajhuga bebasi ko? For your kind information Miss Geet Handa, is bebasi ka ehsaas bhagwan ne mujhe paida hote hi karwa diya tha. Kadam kadam par maine iska ehsaas kiya hai. (harshly shaking her shoulders) Jaanna chahti ho, sunna chahti ho'

Precap:GuessWink 

If any of the reader want pm for this story, either add me to your buddy list or comment on this story. Heartily welcome to all the readers.
Hey guys pls pray for me that this time my likes would cross 100. PlsDay Dreaming PlsDay Dreaming PlsStar

Edited by dreamymishti88 - 21 August 2012 at 12:26pm

The following 126 member(s) liked the above post:

girijamkrishnasimmi11ishitamoresravanthi93star432forumseriesAsmitaDavenga0130deepsikha09UandI4EversweetmelonTheSunShinetirtaslovely_sweetjojo2802aisha_1998Pariluvsmeetansshuasmi12301leotheliondiyachillangeeshmans22CherryBlushShilalipisheetalvasaseductivepurple9290860623Desigirl144preetymaaneetshailimgmisthyniki02crazy_125maankisimmLonelyPlannetjeyanthi123snehapriyapari1689sarokavya.sravyaNH1971Jyoti121Raina123keerthi90shabnam22sree.maneetsstylishdollshristi1Mina420divya22aakritisri1111gurti30Alamelud_soniaana1411kabslocksRageOfAnAngelpiya27ruchsfantesylove4allangel_smilysweetysaranNeejuCheckmateIWinmaanshiAshleyAngelenashri12_GoldenStarz_rsusmitalovesiaheytal-indu-Koolsmile-Mitu-maaneetmaahimusic_girlritzy09ammu5Niharika.Nairpriya_21sonu4everanjucoolmisty_drastifankrati5bangaloresAsh1991wajiha-1shah10seemamarymandy15zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6nahtani88Sonia.KNhinal_maaneetflowers4usona-rai--Ratna--pop77punam2712love2_soma-Mithuna-vrinda22suhaaana-Mounika-impoojavermaRemya_PillaiDevil_kritiDesigirls12richa_kapoorlehrMonaSWritesdolly10drrose31chavvi16tabby999Loquacious_Aash-Orchid-goldenmoon-Thabassum-spvdabinash079Krishna_Sourav-chrys-

-Mitu-

IF-Rockerz

-Mitu-

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Lo abi to pm bhi nahi kiya
and i am here first read and comment
very eagerly waiting for update

dreamymishti88

-Mitu-

IF-Rockerz

-Mitu-

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Love it awsome
kanika ki kya insult kari hai
then maan ne geet ki wardroob change kardi
in last part i am sobbing too
next update jaldi karna
jada wait mat karana:-)) :-)) :-))

dreamymishti88

lehr

IF-Sizzlerz

lehr

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
lovely update dear. continue soon.

dreamymishti88

divya22

IF-Dazzler

divya22

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Lovely part...
Maan ne kanika ko insult kar de n dat to for geet...yipeee
loved adi n geets talk...
Maan u were d one who said kiu will nt spend even a peny on hr n ab pura showroom he kharid liya... Woo nice improvement...
Kya maan geet ko apna past bata dega? Waiting for nxt

dreamymishti88

chavvi16

IF-Stunnerz

chavvi16

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
wow so he was bowled out by geets beauty
man i thought he might have told geet to get lost but then he redeemed himself by throwing rasika out
so now he will tell her his past about time we get to hear it
ooohhh what an update man superb
thanx for pm 

dreamymishti88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top