Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Goldie OS- The Perfect Three

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hello friends Big smile

Today, I have become a Goldie, all thanks to this forum, the wonderful people here, and Arshi/SaRun' Big smile

So, to celebrate' I wrote an OS- 

~The Perfect Three~

Arnav came home to a beautiful sight. He opened his bedroom door to see Khushi and their 5-month year old Arushi sleeping, snuggled toward each other. He closed the door, slowly and quietly, to try and not make noise. He knew Khushi was never able to sleep now because of Arushi. She had been awfuly tired and Arnav being away in London didn't help either. 
Anjali-di had remarried to Arnav's friend Sharad, and both lived very happily together. Nani had gone on a pilgrimage and Manorama mami went to visit her brother in Singapore. NK had left to Australia with his wife, Lavanya, two week ago. Akash and Payal went to Bali for their second honeymoon. 

The whole house was quiet. There was no one to help Khushi with Arushi. But he was here now, and with him there, Khushi would live as a queen, having to do no work. He smiled at these thoughts.He quietly freshened up and laid down on the bed, careful not to wake up Khushi and Arushi. He kissed both of their foreheads and then went to sleep. 

The next morning, Arnav woke up very early to make breakfast for Khushi. He went downstairs and went to the kitchen. Just when he was about to leave the bedroom, he heard a quiet whine. Arushi had woken up. He quickly scooped her up and took her out of the room, so her cried wouldn't awaken Khushi,, who was in very deep slumber. He sat Arushi on her high-chair and went upstairs to get his iPad, on which he would look for recipes and tutorials on how to make Aloo Puri and Jalebis

It was not all easy. Looking for the ingredients in a newly arranged kitchen by Khushi, cutting the potatoes, keeping an eye on Arushi, etc. was getting out of control. He then remembered NK and his advice of closing your eyes taking a deep breath in and out. He did just that to open his eyes to find Arushi laughing at him. he amazingly wondered how Khushi managed all this. Then, he decided that is she could do so much for him, he could definitely do this minimal task for her. He was Arnav Singh Raizada, who would do anything for his family. 

He then went on a fresh start. He took out the dough and nimbly followed the instructions. He carefully kneaded the dough to make a fluffy texture. He then took care of his Aloo Sabzi. On the other hand, he was heating milk for Arushi, who must have been hungry. He then fed her the milk and went back to cooking. 

Arnav then filled the dough carefully with the sabzi and pressed on the sides gently to secure the filling. He then heated the oil, and released the puris into the oil. They fluffed immediately, looking at which Arushi laughed and clapped. He had done it. Mission 1/2 was accomplished. He finished frying the puris. Then, he went on to mission 2/2- jalebis

He searched up on the internet how to make the luscious sugary treat that was his Khushi's favorite. He followed the recipe and stirred the mixture well enough to the right texture. Then, he took out Khushi's favorite karahi, in which she fries her jalebi. He then heated up the oil and filled up his cone with the soft mixture, and then was careful to make the jalebi is different forms of hearts, I Love You, stars, etc. Arushi smiled all the while.

After they were finished and Arnav had finished cleaning up the mess, the father-daughter duo went upstairs with the tray of fresh jalebis and puris. Arnav opened the door to find Khushi not in her bed. Just then, he saw her walking out of the bathroom in his favorite red sari. He and Arushi smiled. 

Arnav was suprised to see Khushi in his favorite color and in a sari. Understanding him immediately, Khushi went towards them and and picked up a giggling Arushi in her arms, and said, "If you can wake up early to make me my favorite aloo puris and jalebis, I can wear your favorite sari, right?" Arnav smirked and pulled her closer to him. "How did you know?" he asked. 

"I can smell my favorites from miles away, and I noticed when you and Arushi left. I thought you two had gone downstairs for some father-daughter bonding." Arnav smiled and and gave her a peck in the cheek and both got lost in their world only to be dazed out by a clapping Arushi. 

Then, they sat on the bed and enjoyed the breakfast that Arnav had so lovingly made for Khushi. The sight was wonderful. Arnav, Khushi, and Arushi laughing away. Together, they made the perfect three. 

Be sure to hit the like button and comment! Do tell me how it is! Big smile

Edited by Arshi-licious01 - 22 July 2012 at 9:57am

The following 184 member(s) liked the above post:

madforuasima786*nadia*priyadarsinispshalikarawatashmitsrth81Kavita1970monishatkrachealarshiiiVultureTalonletsdancePink77underground1IlipkkndRRCMlalitha203hasi_26hems88qsxpknaayushikumargreenyredRIAHARSHADpriyankagupta22himakshicukkiSamiiiiModelGrlKrystlenicelysmileEcstacymaria1878lostintheashesdeepa.h1irisnada_aaries2012obegumKhushixoxobuttercup122bhavs_gid03rjhaverisuper_boyshelley_45MayaraaSobtiavekshaMaankiMariamLoveRPSmitaCletuschandarani1glamourbirdramya90DarkBecomingDieHard-KSGfanJosupraLoveArnavKhushirest.restchupachuprosalinda92limitlesssowms1395jazzpreetprabhatatinkerbelashwathisarun9Annu92KhuarvmaliinluvwivARHIsweetfairy16random94DevilwaysA.K_LoveHrithikjnfrjnfrtkymararLittleMissMagicstarandrainbowArshi143sval000funpanieabby2181arshi10arshiAnuLovesBarunCrazY-4-BaRuNfizzyfairyswetha30winiwonkanehaarshiayeshasadsasrlbsitwarshi1986vava.s.rhiraarifwelcomebroEvocativedorindakatesanyukta90Manisha.Rasa23RandomGirlTouchOfArHiiLuvYellowarnavandkhushi1meghavnAvi64terribletwistJennymyolaBonhi_ipkknd1DAliceniaprincessPixieFlameVkjThomsunniania13seabeautysaarah96saavan_loverMiss-Rizmonalisa1234Audrey.h.nine2Heebsdaniella05devishreearhi101Lily2011ruchspooja_shineStarAriyaLilyOrchidRhysennAparameghasmiley-shineysweetmadhurimayabegum_Tabs_nehusashhhKareena1994Charmz_58riyarJaponicadevsumArhiDeewaniAmidstTheWordsDalmuthuya..MorningStar..lastdesiresirjusimiarshiswat.gmisscrazyfanGAURI29Jhalak29riafnafarheen75-SI-SmileyStarSanzBarbiezafiPhoenixRadarrini_katmeenaluma--Shukti--RB81ashred12hindu4lyfPrasanthiSophia21.Saraa.-Yuks-OmNaMaSteOmAngelTeenfreya123pixiegirlNidsubh007--MISHTEE--ajoop.x-bumblebee-x.-MKB-Tia.0adithyanshillu.arshiArshi.Sugi.IPKmishti_17zohakhan7felicitysmoak.

_Tabs_ IF-Dazzler
_Tabs_
_Tabs_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
awww...very cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi-licious01

riyar IF-Dazzler
riyar
riyar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
nice and waiting for more...
hope u add me in ur buddy list and dont forget to pm me...

Arshi-licious01

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
that was so adorable

Arshi-licious01

ArhiDeewani IF-Dazzler
ArhiDeewani
ArhiDeewani

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Awwwh it is so sweet!

Loved it :)

Thanks for the PM!

Congrats on becoming a Goldie! xx

Arshi-licious01

arhi101 IF-Dazzler
arhi101
arhi101

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
this was so cute
loved it
CONGRATS for becoming a Goldie dear
thanx for the pm

how i wish we could see something like this in the show in the near futureBig smile

Arshi-licious01

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
congo on being a goldie...well luved d os...i wish we cud hav dis track goin in our show!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970Arshi-licious01

misscrazyfan IF-Rockerz
misscrazyfan
misscrazyfan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
very relaxed one..loved it

Go to top