Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rk knows the pain of broken relationships (Page 2)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.Malika

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Completely agreeTongue

RK's character is very deep. He never speaks his heart out, probably because there's no one to listen to his agony and pain. I guess before he became an actor or while he was in his struggling phase, he was rejected by either his lover or by his siblings. He is a loner as he said when Trishna brought food for him. Whereas for him Madhu's world is perfect. She's got family, whole chawl and a boyfriend who loves her. So I guess separating her from her family and breaking off her love-bond will be the perfect revenge for him because by that he would be able to bring her down to his level. 

Yupp exactly I agree.And this is what separates him from other characters of this kind.There have been many shows like this where the male lead is a bit weak emotionally coz of a family that didnt care and hence he hasnt felt what it means to be really loved.Here lies the difference for RK.The most painful thing abt him is that he is not "unfamiliar" to that love. RK being an actor,everyday comes face to face with human emotions,he understands the nuances related to human feelings(and that I can say by how he treats padmini,he knows how an emotional righteous middle class mom can be convinced).So he gets a daily dose of emotions with his films but they are totally absent from his real life.Its like something that adds salt to his wound on a regular basis.This is what makes him feel that someone who has a good family and intact relationships is indeed living a perfect life.

Edited by princessyashika - 22 July 2012 at 10:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
oh hey fellow vivu fan. i am an abhay lover as well. watching this for rk solely too and also for the complete transformation of madhu's character when shes in front of rk..shes becomes another woman altogether and i love that woman in front of rk.seriously. completely agree with you. the writing of this show is brilliant though..i always have a hell lot to write about  the symbolism and dialogue connotations to the characters actions all the time..i love the writing of this show and i think the actors of this show are really good..yes rk always holds me back..he will be like heathcliff  ..insane in love to the extent that you will feel there is a definition of love beyond its sound and meaning. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksISADORAMalika

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
fab analysis...welcome to the forum...RK might have gone through rejection...and he knows relationships hurt...

Malika

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
oh , and umm can you please analyse more often here? you're really good.Clap 

Malika

thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
o yes, he has to have a very passionate and loveable side to him. and i also believe he didnt do the accident. it must be someone else. may be his brother or someone else, and he just took it all on him.
silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Even i feel same. You are good in analysing. There is lot to the RK that have not yet shown and it will be nice to see what is store in for RK.Infact mujhe suru se hi lagta hai that he is nice guy that is he is only shown in bad situation or either in bad phase so he is sounding negative or bad. If all remember jab bittuji tention mien the then he was one to talk to  him and tried to make him happy. And after all wo serial ka hero hai as far from promos says then at the end wo acha hi niklega.
I am also kinning to watch his relation with his mom dad or family and want to know who else is there in his family even before real rishbala scene start.

Also
thesaint148 - Even I feel same he must have not done any accident kyunke he had not been shown driving harshly after that nor he had been shown doing any type of time passing. It is only that uski car koi aur chala raha hoga.

Malika

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
RK character surely has some mystery waiting for its unfolding...

Malika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index