India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rk knows the pain of broken relationships

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Hello to everyone hereSmile Guys I am new to this forum but not IF.In my first and last post on this forum,I expressed how unimpressed I was with the show's direction and screenplay and some over the top characters.And rather the opinion still remains the same. I have never been too impressed with the direction and technicality of this show but there is one reason I still wish to follow it at times.There is still one huge reason that I have hopes from this show.And the reason is RK/Vivian. its only RK's irresistable persona and the mystery factor related to his character that makes me interested in this show.Coz somewhere I know that the moment this character will fall in love he will be the fiercest lovers ever.If Abhay was an epitome of sacrifice then he will be an example of that craziness related to love.His love will probably redefine the word "junoon". And I can see that developing in the past 3-4 episodes.

As I watched through the previous week's epis the only question that came to my mind was  "Why RK has to chose only this way to hurt Madhu?" And thus as I watched the last week there was only one thing which confused me.."Why only this? Why acc. to RK a broken engagement or a broken sibling bond is a perfect modus operandi to hurt madhu?"

Well there can be other ways too...plot to snatch her job or may be her flat...or may be do something that can stain her character...or entangle her in some false case and make her end up in jail. But why by targeting her sibling relationship in a twisty situation and then trying to hurt her using a broken engagement??  Why does RK has to go the emotional way to hurt her?

And all this is what brings me to a conclusion...the conclusion that somehow, somewhere RK is familiar with the pain of rejection and loneliness. He knows the agony of loneliness and broken relationships. He clearly understands the intensity of human emotions and has firsthand  experience of the extent of "dard" a broken relationship can cause. Probably that's why he feels that when madhubala will feel the pain of  rejection and broken relationships in the form of her engagement as well as her her bond with Trishna, it ill be the most excruciating punishment for her.

And I can just say that surely RK has many emotional layers beneath his hard  external sheath. His carefree and "I don't give a damn abt u attitude" is a clear indicator of the fact that "once he too cared abt ppl, but they gave a damn abt him"!

Edited by princessyashika - 22 July 2012 at 9:56am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ashashiny.SmokeySilence.Chaudhrytmprema_ksstressreliefmadhvi4gurti-SmexySmile-MsCeylonCourageous_Leothesaint148anjani-paglireadingworms.vampires-loverTanuDDian-brokensoul-PurpleHorizonxxAqeelahxxRolzztodayzstarBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZSandy-Naz

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
You make him sound like a typical Mills & Boon hero Embarrassed
you know something... I really like you POV Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thesaint148Malika

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Superb character analysis Clap I agree with the flaws of execution. somewhere even i feel the screenplay is not upto the mark. Till now only RK and Ballu are interesting. We will see what happens next.

readingworms.Malika

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
RK can only give what he has ...So perhaps he got pain, rejection etc in his life and he wants the same for MB too ...Rishbala rocks 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.ISADORAMalika

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Yes you are right i have seen many persons who have become stone heartened due to rejections or emotional pain etc...Maybe RK has suffered the same from his father or mother or anyone else... 

readingworms.Malika

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
RK has no feeling in himself his attitude take it for granted and his detest-Ment if someone disturbs his world..and MB has dared to turn it to upside down for 4 days.his feelings are too deep..abyss that will never let go him nor he will let go it..Its his strongest point and he will hold on to it..

Edited by ISADORA - 22 July 2012 at 10:55pm

readingworms.MalikaManonidz

TanuDDian IF-Rockerz
TanuDDian
TanuDDian

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

great post dear...yes he is indeed iresistable...

madhubala & rishabala rocks...
welcome to the forum dear

kumctg48readingworms.Malika

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Completely agreeTongue

RK's character is very deep. He never speaks his heart out, probably because there's no one to listen to his agony and pain. I guess before he became an actor or while he was in his struggling phase, he was rejected by either his lover or by his siblings. He is a loner as he said when Trishna brought food for him. Whereas for him Madhu's world is perfect. She's got family, whole chawl and a boyfriend who loves her. So I guess separating her from her family and breaking off her love-bond will be the perfect revenge for him because by that he would be able to bring her down to his level. 

Edited by chakku_chudail - 22 July 2012 at 10:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.prema_ksChaudhrytmreadingworms.MalikaSandy-NazManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index