Computers, Science, Technology

Need help with class project

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

syeager

syeager

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I am a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) student at Samford University. We are conducting a class research project about Sports. I would kindly ask that you take a few minutes to complete an online survey for this project. The more people that we can get to complete the survey, the better the results will be.
Please feel free to pass along the survey link to help my class increase the number of respondents. The survey will close on Monday, July 30, 2012.
My classmates and I are extremely appreciative of your efforts to help us make this a successful class project.

Copy and paste the link below to begin the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GJPVBWB

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need help with class project" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top