Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Gurmeet looked horrible[DT Note Page4] (Page 5)

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

I love Isha and Shibani more than Gurmeet in general. I feel they are better dancers. BUT, having said that, I felt that Gurmeet and Shampa were the only deserving 30 this week. If I had to score them, I probably wouldn't have given them a perfect 30. But because Isha, Shibani, aur khaas karke Gia all got 30s (what up with her getting the POW? It didn't even deserve a 30!), I felt that Gurmeet and Shampa actually deserved that 30. And I found nothing wrong with the look. I thought it was kinda creepy, which is apt for the act they were doing. If anything is actually wrong with it, it is that it didn't look scary enough. It needed to be more dark and sinister. But the makeup was still believable and left an impression. So overall, good job GC-Shampa this week!

Good post and I especially agree with the bold. 

On another note: 
His look and expressions actually reminded me of Heath Ledger when he played The Joker in the Batman movie. The way he smiled and acted on stage was mesmerizing but creepy at the same time. 

Gurmeet is a heartthrob hero, but he would make an excellent villain too. He really showed his versatility today with the performance Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarkriti07NinnzGmmaneet_forever9TinkerBellauluvmggururockss_wallflower_shalini28pickachu

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I had to skip GC's performance but I guess I will have to watch his performance on YT. For me he didn't look scary thoughOuchThat make up was needed for the performance. And like someone said, if Gia and Shibani get a 30 for that act then I guess GC getting a 30 too is not a big deal waise bhi Judges are too generous with the 30's this season. LOL I will comment on his performance once I see it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..Rapierchocobear-Chandramukhi-

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

To everybody!

I did not say anything bad against GC performance.. I dont like him and i did not see his performance.. Sorry! 

May be he performed gud and its gud for him but i posted this thread because GC looked horrible in that act... that's Y.. As Isha Supporter, I also said she was looking horrible in her previous tast but yes she performed awesome and no body can do that.. GC ne bhi acha perform kara hoga but he was looking horrible in the act that is i want to say..!

No offence 
And it is not a contestant bashing.. i gave my views that's it..

Koi nahi usmaniLOLJab GC ke looks pe drool threads khol sakte h toh GC ke look ko criticize bhi kr sakte h

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.

roseheart11 Senior Member
roseheart11
roseheart11

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
he performed very well and that was expected as he is a gud performer...Clap...all this is result of his hard work...its shows...hoping to see much more  gud acts of him in future episodes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-NinnzGmmaneet_forever9

misspearl77 Senior Member
misspearl77
misspearl77

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
he is hot evil...he deserved 30

-enchanted-NinnzGmmaneet_forever9

shinonome Senior Member
shinonome
shinonome

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Definitely the most difficult challenge was given to shampa and Gurmeet. Madurai accepted it as well. And it was great to see tht they put up an excellent performance. I agree with Karan when he had said that Gurmeet gets into his character and every part of his body portrays the character. Tht is a big plus point for him and tht is wht makes him such a good actor.

VersatileStarNinnzGmmaneet_forever9

TANHA_H Goldie
TANHA_H
TANHA_H

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
ROFLAMAZINGGG AND TERIFFIC PERFORMANCEClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index