Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Gurmeet looked horrible[DT Note Page4] (Page 4)

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
i maean. . based on what he had to potray in the performance the guy did awesome. . those looks were ideal. . i say. . so if you think thats horrible , then yeah. . the act demanded that look . . Smile 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09VersatileStar-enchanted-TinkerBella_wallflower_Varnita.shalini28

NinnzGm IF-Dazzler
NinnzGm
NinnzGm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet and Shampas performance was simply awesome!!
it's funny when GC got low marks you all could make fun of his marks and say that it's unfair that bad dancers are in the competition just cuz of their fans and now when he is getting great marks you people are coming up with stupid reasons to look down on him and make fun of things like his costumes and makeup..
It's really hard for you guys to digest the fact that the judges are not giving him bad marks and that they are giving him good critique instead..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

XxshonaxXVersatileStarmegustajalebiTinkerBellamaneet_forever9gururockss_wallflower_aanyakunat-Kash-maaniqraTahitien-moon

KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet got the toughest task and did itClap
Perfect 10/10 performance 

VersatileStarmegustajalebi-enchanted-aanyakunatTinkerBellagururockss_wallflower_maneet_forever9Tahitien-moon-Kash-maaniqra

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I don't agree at all! Thumbs Down

GC had the toughest task and passed successfully!!! Big smile

GC looked AMAZING! He portrayed what he was supposed to and did it AMAZINGLY!!! Big smile

GC DESERVED  the 30 for his looks and dance and the choreography! Hats off to GC and Shampa!! Big smile

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 22 July 2012 at 6:58pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09megustajalebigururockss_wallflower_TinkerBellaTahitien-moon-Kash-maaniqra

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
I love Isha and Shibani more than Gurmeet in general. I feel they are better dancers. BUT, having said that, I felt that Gurmeet and Shampa were the only deserving 30 this week. If I had to score them, I probably wouldn't have given them a perfect 30. But because Isha, Shibani, aur khaas karke Gia all got 30s (what up with her getting the POW? It didn't even deserve a 30!), I felt that Gurmeet and Shampa actually deserved that 30. And I found nothing wrong with the look. I thought it was kinda creepy, which is apt for the act they were doing. If anything is actually wrong with it, it is that it didn't look scary enough. It needed to be more dark and sinister. But the makeup was still believable and left an impression. So overall, good job GC-Shampa this week!

Khaira09VersatileStarmegustajalebi-enchanted-maneet_forever9TinkerBellagururockss_wallflower_aanyakunatTahitien-moonpickachu

Khaira09 Senior Member
Khaira09
Khaira09

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I felt GC did great his look was also really different he has been doing a great job of showing a different side of himself in every performance he does.. his look reminded me of John Abraham in Karam which i liked alot Big smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9TinkerBellagururockss_wallflower_

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet channeled the Marilyn Manson look and act perfectly. He was great today. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStar-enchanted-maneet_forever9gururockss_wallflower_aanyakunat

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
This is exactly why he rocks, because he's not afraid to take risks and look horrible when needed, loved you today Gurmeet!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarTinkerBellagururockss_wallflower_maaniqrashalini28pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index