~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i wanted to say paani (water) but i said paanvi..(paani + maanvi) n i was really really embarrassed..  πŸ€£ and my mom was likeπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😲...
πŸ€”...
πŸ˜†..🀣

sorry culdnt control..🀣
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh So you must be thinking about Maanvi when asking about Paani and hence.Haila ! This Gorgeous girl has so deep impact on us like Virat !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Edited by -SweetGirl- - 11 years ago
Aashika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
something similar happened to me.In class my lecturer started his lecture  and i am feeling sleepy coz i did a night out to complete my assignment.so i thought of writing notes but at the end of class my friend was laughing like anything, so i asked her why she is laughing and she showed me my book.i was writing virat manvi love manvi love virat...even though my mind is absent my subconscious mind is always thinking about virman
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ishq main pyar main kya kya horaha hai🀣
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tell me about it, when i am in my class,my body is in the class but mind is with virman and i will be smilling away and my friends will ask me whats wrong with me.
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
lol
this kind of things happens with me also
once when i was working suddenly i yelled viraat this happened thrice and many times i call person viraat,maanvi,nia,kushal omg its was very embarresment moment for me
they r making us crazy
Edited by uzmasable - 11 years ago
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jacinta_91

tell me about it, when i am in my class,my body is in the class but mind is with virman and i will be smilling away and my friends will ask me whats wrong with me.

hey this happen with me also i m in class physically but mentally in virmanland
secondlife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aeesha

something similar happened to me.In class my lecturer started his lecture  and i am feeling sleepy coz i did a night out to complete my assignment.so i thought of writing notes but at the end of class my friend was laughing like anything, so i asked her why she is laughing and she showed me my book.i was writing virat manvi love manvi love virat...even though my mind is absent my subconscious mind is always thinking about virman

Hai ni !!!  even i did sth similar.in my class i wrote "zindegi ki hadd hoti hai ,pyar ki nehi"  "VirMan" "NiShal" again n again.n didn't copy a single word of d class lecture.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
chasinghope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hahah LOL πŸ˜†

EHMMBH fever and saga has spread!! Haha..Everything you wanna say gets stuck with any word related to EHMMBH!