Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

vampire's Bride maaneet ff update on pg 35 15/3 (Page 13)

Unpredictable Senior Member
Unpredictable
Unpredictable

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
awesome
cont. Soon

Serious-Beauty Senior Member
Serious-Beauty
Serious-Beauty

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
loved it
nice update... waiting for maaneet's faceoff
Raapunzal Goldie
Raapunzal
Raapunzal

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
its amazing ...
loved it
Cont soon
MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I love it... coninue soon
SleepingSoul Senior Member
SleepingSoul
SleepingSoul

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
awesome
loved it
anvashakhurana Senior Member
anvashakhurana
anvashakhurana

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
chapter 8
so when do they feed here?iasked pinky who was still looking a little peaky .''i mean i am absolutely straving & havent eaten for god knows how long''

pinky look bak at me warily.probably feeling suprised that i had accepted my fath so easily

well there r little topsy turvy here ''pinky began . uh oh here we go again & wht was that supposed to mean?

we nshort of sleep during the day & stay awake during night

oky & y on earth would we do this?i asked shoked .imean who on the earth sleep during days ans stay awake at night?...Duh Vampires of course..oh yes thats right.

listen letme tell u how it work around here& then u ill under stand it little better

we sleep during days& do our school work and every thing eles during night.besically its the other way around here to wht we normaly do.the reason we do this is so that we can be ready when we r choosen  u know pick out as a bride.vampires detest the sunlight,it dont kill them like they say it dose in the movie but it can vive them some nasty burn

so because this stupid vampire cant go out in sunlight we had to change our sleeping habits

yeah pretty much no\d pinky

any ways we start our day i mean night at 5pm then go down for breakfast at 6pm school start  8pm on the dot,lunch at 11:30am.we can do prety much wht we want then till 5am & then its time fore dinner . light r out at 8am.if u r caught out off bed after then...u r punished

as superiordubar says "if we bend the rulls u  whip the mules" dubar is the headmistress by the way

so wht now? i asked

now i show u around,reply pinky

pinky walked to the door & oppned it.i was supoprised to see that this time it was un lock

strange!

the hall was dark&lank the wall embllished with mahogany wood giving it a cold and appling look lighted candles inside lanterns were dotted along the walls about five feet apart,making me think that it was a little strange that room in which i wake was having electricty lightning yet the hall was felled with candless.shivring i took note of thetapestries& picture that donned the wall & the many doors thad led off from it. i stoped short in my track & let out a gap as i took the detail of the picture that i had just turn to.

it was a life size painting that started at the floor & towered 5 or 6 inches above me.a man with cold almost black eyes staired back at me holding my gaze with his prercing look.i felt my self being pulled into those eyes,my breath quickening as some sort nof force squeezed and sucked me in.i cried out as i felt a tug on my arm & spung round quickly.pinky face coming into focuse as magnetic pull that bound me to painting snapped & almost flung me back ward.

wow i wheezed trying to get my breath back

intense isnt he ? pinky stated rather than ask.

i noded,my eyes already drawing themselves back towards the painting.
who is he?

whoever he is,he's a absolutely gorgeous i thought as i drank in his perfect feature

his skin ple almost transulent & i found my hand reaching up towards the delicate watercolour of his cheek,my hand stoping a few inches away began to trace the outline of his face in mid air.strong jawline,clean shave but almost rugged looking.smoothstrait nose nither too big nore small,& full sensual lip. i found my self imagining wht his lip would feel like pressed againsed my.then recoiled with shok at the embarrasing notion that was rushing around inside my head.oh my god i groaned inwardly as i tore my eyes away from the painting & a dark flush spread my cheeks i just hope pinky hadt notice

that is king...

note - guys i want to tell u all that i cant give whole update in one post as i update from my phone so plz try to adjust with my update

about maan then u all had to wait because the charaters need to settle and i need geet charater strong here as well as the story is not allowing me to fast forward but i promise maan entry will be soon

ps : do press like button & dont forget to commentBig smile

Edited by anvashakhurana - 09 August 2012 at 2:22am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurva23121989divyaraghaniPaingelthendral_111PoonamTShilalipipreet.harmanFairyAngel12MistiofMistzshabnam22flowing_riverkeerthi90MeghPiyashidreamymishti88RavishinRavzygurti30shristi1alicia212abhayprsinghsweetsampa39deep002xBabyAngelxpixi_nightingal-Mounika-_SharmeenLuvsGC_Monster_Ash1991seemamary6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6tamanna1391mysteriousmillispvdKrishna_SouravDonnaa

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
nice update
tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
udate

Go to top