Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

vampire's Bride maaneet ff update on pg 35 15/3 (Page 10)

anvashakhurana Senior Member
anvashakhurana
anvashakhurana

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
chapter-7
i groand as i slowly began to comeround,my snce reading&my head feeling dizy.where the he my hell was i?
fluttering my eyeslids open,i moned as bright sunlight priced my eyes&cause my head to pound even more that what i already did had i been run over by a double decker bus?
it certainly felt as if i had.closing my eyes again i lay there listing 4r any sound that would give me a clu as where i was

i couldt hear any thing but it did feel as if i was laying on a bed&nt very comfortable that

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaLilMissPerfectdivyaraghaniDazzlingDimpleSerious-BeautySleepingSoulAdorable-DiaFairyAngel12Unpredictablemansi.tripathidreamymishti88shristi1RavishinRavzyabhayprsinghpixi_nightingal6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Ash1991_SharmeenLuvsGCDonnaaspvd

anvashakhurana
anvashakhurana

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
continu..
shifting my body&trying to avoid the lunp in the mattress beneth me i reised opening my eyes again then sat up unsteadely
i was in a small room..well if u could call it a room the wall were painted white giving a bright,cold aura makeing the room feel almost like a hospital ward while large strip light donned the celling which i might add were switched on.wht a waste of electricty i tutted as i notice the small window infront of me that was letting in plenty of light.it was than i notice bars

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaLilMissPerfectdivyaraghaniDazzlingDimpleSerious-BeautySleepingSoulFairyAngel12Unpredictablemansi.tripathiRavishinRavzydreamymishti88shristi1pixi_nightingal6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Ash1991_SharmeenLuvsGCDonnaaspvd

anvashakhurana
anvashakhurana

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
continu..
bars on the window&i couldt help but shiver at the thought that this room seemed more like cell than a hospital ward
looking at the rest of the room it look like its made from 4pice of wood slapped together and a mattress just dumped on top of it,no wonder its uncomfortable,i thought with the shake of my head as i notice cold stone floor,i mean wht kind of place dosent have a carpet?

MORCRAFT HALL,a voice from beside me stated.i turned around starled,almost falling off the bed in process

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissPerfectdivyaraghaniDazzlingDimpleSerious-BeautySleepingSoulAdorable-DiaFairyAngel12Unpredictabledreamymishti88RavishinRavzyshristi1pixi_nightingalAsh1991_SharmeenLuvsGC6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Donnaaspvd

anvashakhurana
anvashakhurana

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
who r u?where the flipping heck did u come from&where the hell i am?i asked,the young girl infrount of me.she looked to be about my age&was very pretty with long blond hair,she also seemed to be wearing some short of school uniform.the girl walked over the bed,sat down beside me,i had a feeling that it was going to be a long story&i am nt going2like it
my name is pinky,i came from that door,she said with a nod at the door i hadent notice,u r at Morcroft hall.
wht the hell is this Morcroft hall?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaLilMissPerfectdivyaraghaniDazzlingDimpleSerious-BeautySleepingSoulAdorable-DiaFairyAngel12Unpredictabledreamymishti88RavishinRavzyshristi16n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Ash1991_SharmeenLuvsGCDonnaaspvd

anvashakhurana
anvashakhurana

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
continu..
why the hell i am here?i asked starting to get little annoyed.
pinky started back at me nervously then got up&walked over to door.morcroft hall is a bording school for girls&u r here the same as i am&the other 56 girls r.we have all been brought here together to be schooled as a young ladies
wht?i was gob smaked b..but i dint singed up for any bording school&iam sure my mother als didnt either.i want to go home&i need to see the principal,there is been some mistake,i jump off bed&went2door

dpurvaLilMissPerfectdivyaraghaniDazzlingDimpleSerious-BeautySleepingSoulAdorable-DiaFairyAngel12Unpredictableflowing_riverRavishinRavzydreamymishti88shristi1pixi_nightingalalicia2126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Ash1991_SharmeenLuvsGCDonnaaspvd

anvashakhurana
anvashakhurana

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
continu..
there had been no mistake,pinky said sadly,lowering her head
let me through pinky,i tried not to cry,as panic began to wellup in me.there had obvisouly some mistake&i need to short it out
pinky move out of my way&watch as i tried the door knob
wht the...i triled off as door remained closed.i tried againg this time rattling the nob hard,twisting&turning it in my hand knowing well that the out come wil be i was locked&will remaind locked.i began to pound on the door,my fist stinging

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaLilMissPerfectdivyaraghaniDazzlingDimpleSerious-BeautySleepingSoulAdorable-DiaFairyAngel12UnpredictableRavishinRavzydreamymishti88shristi1pixi_nightingalalicia2126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Ash1991_SharmeenLuvsGCDonnaaspvd

anvashakhurana
anvashakhurana

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
continu..
let me out,i dont belong here,i yealled,my clenched hand now begining to burished with the force,plese let me out
i ran&threw my self on bed,burying my face in the musty smelling blanket&sobbed
y me?wht had i done wrong?hadnt i behaved well enough?&more imp y had my mom send me here?i know i used to play pranks but surly i dnt deserv this?i thought to my self
i lay there&cried like hours,until a soft hand rested on my sholder,r u okay?pinky asked as she sat down beside me.i could hear consern

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaLilMissPerfectdivyaraghaniDazzlingDimpleSerious-BeautySleepingSoulFairyAngel12Unpredictableflowing_riverdreamymishti88RavishinRavzyshristi1alicia212pixi_nightingal_SharmeenLuvsGC6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Ash1991Donnaaspvd

anvashakhurana
anvashakhurana

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
continu..
i gusse so,i sniffed silling up&staring at her.i need some answer&pinky was seemed the only1who could give ans to me
so is this school for bad girls?no not at all,we have been slected especialy to come here
wht do u mean?asked screwing my eyebrow up
well do u promise me u wont freak out,okay
pinky drew a deep breath&began
morcroft hall as i told u is a boring school,for only girls that have the characteristic&drive to becom a young lady
so who send me here?no one.now this is the freaky part

dpurvaLilMissPerfectPaingeldivyaraghaniDazzlingDimpleSerious-BeautySleepingSoulAdorable-DiaFairyAngel12Unpredictableflowing_riverRavishinRavzydreamymishti88shristi1pixi_nightingal6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Ash1991_SharmeenLuvsGCDonnaaspvd

Go to top