anvashakhurana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
😛😳😃Edited by anvashakhurana - 11 years ago
anvashakhurana thumbnail
chapter-5

pari? u have totaly spoilt my hole night now.i wined annoyed at my best frnd big mouth,u know i am not intrested in him
ok sorry babes,said pari&swith on the radio teling me it was the end of our conv,a song i had heard playing so i leand back against the seat, closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of the blowing wind through my hair.

20min later we pulled into the long driv way of house when the party was being held.the music blared down to greet us &thumped loudly in my ear.

next - pg- 5
Edited by anvashakhurana - 11 years ago
anvashakhurana thumbnail
continu..
as house came into view i shuddercl at the shight of it in the fading light,a tremor of amase whesed over me as i took in its cold stone,grey wall & black woden window that were lit up by dozen of party lamp

it looked like some kind of torture houd

getting out of car i looked neverously around at the dark&eerie looking tree that suronded the house.even though it was mid summer&spooky in the twlight that turning fast into a dark&moon crest night

taking in the eeri sight,cause me to shiv

next - pg- 5
anvashakhurana thumbnail
continu..
i had a impending feeling of being watched&turned round quickly to see a blur of something grey dant behind some tree,probably an animal or something,i thought trying to clam my erratecaly beating heart
i dont think this is a good idea,i wishpered to pari turned to look at her.but pari was already half way down the drive&throwing her arm around tasha who had come outside to greet us
oh hell,i muttered to my self shivering&chasing after her.i didnt like this 1bit

next - pg- 5

anvashakhurana thumbnail
continu..
trying to push my uneasyness i put a fake smile&hug tasha this is going to a hell of a party,she slurred oviously quit drunk,
tashe giggle like little girl the loopf her arm through ours,half leading&half draging us towards house
steping insid the house i was quite suprised at how mordan it look,with its brightly colour wall,state the art
i side stped over some drunk girl laying on floor&made my way towards the kitchen to get a drink.iwanst aware until i look round that pari&tasha abound me

next - pg- 6
abhayprsingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read all the parts in one go and i loved it a lot..
are they gonna meet now??

me excited

waiting for nxt
anvashakhurana thumbnail
continu..
typical,i shighed walking trough the kithen door.tasha was probably firliting outragaously with aston&pari was,ouch my throught was cv short whe i bumbed into some thing solid in frount of me.
geet baby,i looked up imto a pair of pale green eyes then cried out as lucky wrap his arm around my waist&pulled me tightly into his chest
let me go lucky,i hissed
dont be like that baby.come on give me a kiss..u know u want me.he grined lowering his face to mine..i could smell the alcohol on his breat

next - pg- 6
anvashakhurana thumbnail
continu..
some thing hard was pressing my stomach.oh my god that disgusting,i thought as the bible to rise in my throat

get lost lucky i would never want u ever even if u were the last guy on earth,i yelled as loudly as i could above music&shoved him away from me hard.
i just had time to see falling into kitchen table before i grab a cola,turned on my hels then left the room
i couldent find pari my be down stair so decided to go&have a look in bed room,may she had drunk too much&she was driving us h

next - pg- 6
anvashakhurana thumbnail
continu..
she was driving us home
stepping onto the top landing i headed for the 1st door,it mas locked
i had mere luck with the 2nd door&swong it open
waht the hell do u want,a half naked girl with shouted from bed in the room.she wagr straddled on to play some guy who was equaly nak*d&grinning wildly at me

care to join us?he asked cockily
nick,she screamed slaping him across the head

sorry,i muttered as a hot flushed seared my cheeks&i slammed the door shut quickly
oh god,how embarrassing

next - pg- 6
anvashakhurana thumbnail
continu..
i made my way down the corridor glancing hastitly trough each door until i came to the last1.opening it i walked into dark
pari r u their?i whisper fambling around wall until i found the switch.flicking on the room brust into light
i jumped back with squreal as a hand grab me
pari not here but i am
get lost lucky&leve me alone,i yelped tring to sound much clamer that i actuly was
how the hell he get here,i thought while trying to free my wrist from us tight grip
pari gone,lucky slurred

next - pg- 6