Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazzymoon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Don't feel frustrated dear. So many people are here to believe your each and ever words of you. It will be horrible to hear hurting words, from unknown people. Think this also, you bring great smiles to so many people, who you are not even know about them. I always feel that the forum members are my very close friends. There are so many people here to support you and believe your words. I don't know what happened to our forum, for the past two days its like a fighting court. Leave that beside, Take care of your health and concentrate on your studies.
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey nimmi...this is wat those bashers really want from u...that u must get hurt with their words n leave the forum...bcoz they cant tolerate to see u posting such news which they cant digest at all..if u leave n stop posting news then that means u are accepting ur defeat n making them win..no dear..only just one or two are there whos soul aim is to bash...y do u get hurt by their words...n i ll say u never need to reply them too...y u keep replying to them in their posts...let them blabber anything...u just ignore them...

if there are 100 ppl here 98 are with u..then y shud u get hurt...all i wanna say is we all are with u..n will always be with u...we never felt the u come up with cooked up stories...we can really distinguish those ppl who post real n cooked up stories...

so plzzz...dont get hurt dear...we are with u...plzz dont leave..keep posting watever news u get..n above all...IGNORE THOSE MENTAL PPL...

nisha342012 thumbnail
as all said just ignore all bashers.v frnds believe u...i really liked all ur posts nd ha trust in u.i can''t compell u to make more posts but really wish tht u would share info with us in future.don't leave the forum.
malini6941 thumbnail
Hello Naina firstly best of luck for today's test, hope you were able to study finally and hope that your head ache is fine now. Its utterly disappointing and disgusting to see that you have been getting offensive and loathsome pm's which eventually made you feel bad. I understand that the saturation point has been reached and hence this venting out  but dear to ignore this is the best policy. Please always keep in mind that there are a large number of people who love you and wait for updates from you. personally whenever i visit the forum and find a post written by you i open that first because you  always bring some fascinating infos . you know dear there is a category called anti- shamya group- their only work is to bash shamya, bash anya, bash navya, bash shamya fans also- they are jobless sick creatures finding solace by bashing and whenever you come up with an authentic post they get some opportunity to cling on to their only work. The more you ignore them, the lesser are the chances of them attacking you- they will do all sorts of rubbish to provoke you so that you get upset , accept defeat , stop sharing infos and leave the forum. This bashing wala infection can only be treated by attaching zero importance to it. I am sure that the love of all the true and ardent shamya fans will definitely help you in fighting this situation out . And bashers you yourself also know that shaheer and somya are the besttt and thats why you always keep on bad mouthing them and their fans. There are so many other actors and actresses but see the bashing community is always after shamya- your bashings are not having any impact infact these bashings reinforces and strengthens our belief in the fact that shamya are unique. so bashers its high time that you find some work and spare shamya and their fans. Dont waste your time in Navya forum instead go to mental hospitals and find some treatment for your retarded and dysfunctional brains.
with loads of love for you Naina,
Malini.
zar27 thumbnail
Ppl shudn't send any hatred msg to anyone. If they have 2 ask anything, ask openly... Why do pm's ??

Ppl shudn't talk about actors personal life in threads, though they know anything or not.
It is also against to forum rules.
zar27 thumbnail
It wud be good if they discuss about actors profession rather than personal. If those actors come to know about it, definately they wouldn't like it.
appu_12 thumbnail
Hi Naina, I can understand that U felt really hurt, but ignoring these bashers & their hate post would be the best thing to do. Its difficult (not impossible as U can report against them) to stop these people as they come back with new identities & a/cs with the same evil intentions, so Ignore them as much as possible. U have always brought a smile to our face & we love U for that. We believe U, our friend, & U made so many of us happy, that should be reason enough for U to Ignore these bashers.
Just see in this post itself, how many, many  of us are there with U, as always. So please keep smiling & keep interacting. 😊
samrutha thumbnail
Hey Naina...

Ignore the bashers.. their job is to pm such craps.. Don take this to heart & move on..
Be the way you are & enjoy your life happily..Take care of your health & get well soon.. 
We would love to see your posts(not only anya based) & we believe you.. 

Friends of naina - Don let Naina read such stuffs , u guys read those & better del it before she reads.. Genuine people always face such problems..
smivas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 nimmi please dont pay heed to the bashers, we all believe you  and your posts. dont take these to your hearts... please take care and be back. we all are there as friends for you.😊
asihaseen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nimmi,loyal fans of Shaheer and Soumya believe you and  waiting for your posts. Those news  makes us happiest. You  are a genuine person . Pls don't be sad we all are with you,ok .So, chill and  pls take care yourself.