Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi i just read your message to ITA member your requested for new talent awards?
they are separate awards and air on colors and ITA  usually air on sp request for only ITA to this member as he is not 'new talent' organisers they are different  any confusion let me know i will help you ðŸ˜Š

QUOTE=idreeskhan123] hey! i also got a reply from the ITA award member..

6 hours ago
Idrees Khan
  • plzzz sir we want pooja and arhaan performance at new talent award..For a long time we have'nt seen thier performance on stage together..its a big request to u sir fullfill our fans wishes..we are dying to see Arhaan and Pooja performance on stage together..plz reply me sir.

• about an hour ago
    Sanjay Mishra
    • The Indian Television Academy award is a very prestigious and big event. Every year we gave some good performances to our viewers. Hopefully this time will also be good. Amen!

plzzz guys keep trying..we will see our kriya at new talent award 4 stage performance..plzzz everyone keep requesting them.hope we will succeed.
  • [/QUOTE]
    Edited by khushi85 - 11 years ago
    ArjaAddict thumbnail
    Khushi jii...even i just got da samr reply as idrees bro got...
    I have asked him to clarify abt arja performancw...lets see if he replies
    Khushi96 thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    yeah fingers cross or they haven't maybe started the process of who is performing maybe he can't clarify because he needs to consult others.. and who is senior to him .. anywayz we should keep sending all of the others messages too and see... 

and to all please discuss this on one thread to avoid confusion and increase rank..

thank you

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

Khushi jii...even i just got da samr reply as idrees bro got...
    I have asked him to clarify abt arja performancw...lets see if he replies

piyarapiyari thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    Thankx for sharing it,s great 😛 hope We,ll have Arja performance 😕
    suk4 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
    Thankls for sharing, love😊
    let's keep our fingers crossed they ask arja to perform.
    Novarieaa thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
    I feel AB really needs to buck up ! We see PG doing quite a good no. of performances at almost every other award shows . Certainly Arhaan is relatively more popular than Pooja...so i won't buy that he isn't asked to perform in shows unlike PG ! Besides, PG and AB gets same amount of screen space...i also don't understand how he's more busy than PG. 😕
    Hope he takes out some time from his tight schedule and gives some splendid performances for his loyal fans ! 😃 Edited by ThatOneGal - 11 years ago