Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Maanvi come out of shell

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 16231

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Feeling so bad for our virman.Cry
Only maanvi can make all the things normal, Maanvi please dear don't think about others for the first time in your life or just think about virat and his eternal love for you, he was right yesterday, wo ladka jee nai saktha tumara binaCry, he will die each day if he will get separarte from you, you also will die each if he go backDead
For the love sake, think about the present and give the happiness that true lover needs from youSmile, you too needs him naWink.. Just hug him for once and tell him those magical words, that will enough for him to live his whole life, just go to his arms for one time, just make him to live that moment with youDay Dreaming.. 
uss pagal ko tumare siva koi hope nai jeene kaOuch, please say i love you virat soon, can't see you both in pain and longing for each otherDead..


The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

apandorsidhant_kushniamizznamitrali_virmannrithyaoAashika_virmansnow007shubhi_szulfy_135swetha811Suarezlittlesmile-SweetGirl-.Anastasia....Jes...

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 18305

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
dont worry very soon she will cum out of d  shell virat will make her cum out..wen virat;s here y fear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_dies

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 16231

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

dont worry very soon she will cum out of d  shell virat will make her cum out..wen virat;s here y fear
yes, but our virat was shattered last nightCry.. 
waiitng for confession

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ItsmeAish

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Joined: 17 March 2010
Posts: 8166

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
That caps is gorgeous :D ! and About Maanvi I think shes on the way to come out of her shell But She would take her time and Shes bound to.Since so many factors are there. first her illness than family pressure and most important all she can think is The much Virat loves the more he would hurt if something wrong happens to her.But The as per articles we have seen I guess she would see the extent of his love and pain both if He dont get her right know.She would see the deepest pain hes going through right now Since Hes not getting her.It would lead her to break her all fear inside and She would be firm about her present with Virat regardless of future ,health or family. and Not to forget that she too wants to be with him only .Remember the way she was pleading to lord That Pls cure me.Let me love.:)!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_dies

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 16231

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

That caps is gorgeous :D ! and About Maanvi I think shes on the way to come out of her shell But She would take her time and Shes bound to.Since so many factors are there. first her illness than family pressure and most important all she can think is The much Virat loves the more he would hurt if something wrong happens to her.But The as per articles we have seen I guess she would see the extent of his love and pain both if He dont get her right know.She would see the deepest pain hes going through right now Since Hes not getting her.It would lead her to break her all fear inside and She would be firm about her present with Virat regardless of future ,health or family. and Not to forget that she too wants to be with him only .Remember the way she was pleading to lord That Pls cure me.Let me love.:)!
i knew it yaar, hope for the confession mentioned by TC in coming episodes, she have to give a least happiness to him for his and her true love..  she too need him, in each eyelock  we have seen her longingness for him , a yearn to hug him and forget the world
...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 69311

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
totally agree with u Di..Thumbs Up

uss pagal ko tumare siva koi hope nai jeene kaOuch, please say i love you virat soon, can't see you both in pain and longing for each otherDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_dies

achu28 Goldie
achu28
achu28

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 1441

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
agree with u bowya.he was shatteredCry.

Maanvi please dear don't think about others for the first time in your life or just think about virat and his eternal love for you, he was right yesterday, wo ladka jee nai saktha tumara bina.
yesUnhappy


Edited by achu28 - 23 July 2012 at 4:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_dies

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 16231

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jesmin.farjana

totally agree with u Di..Thumbs Up

uss pagal ko tumare siva koi hope nai jeene kaOuch, please say i love you virat soon, can't see you both in pain and longing for each otherDead
thanks dear.. Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Kuch Hua Maanvi?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: IndigoBlues   Replies: 79   Views: 24875

IndigoBlues 79 24875 13 January 2013 at 1:56pm by chandiniebinda
Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Maanvi the Item Girl

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: IndigoBlues   Replies: 75   Views: 20154

IndigoBlues 75 20154 30 December 2012 at 2:55pm by arjunadisidpari
Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Maanvi.vs.Murderer

2 3 4 5

Author: IndigoBlues   Replies: 34   Views: 8068

IndigoBlues 34 8068 25 August 2012 at 11:27am by ohsehun.
Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Jealous Maanvi

2 3

Author: IndigoBlues   Replies: 22   Views: 7676

IndigoBlues 22 7676 31 July 2012 at 12:16am by Kalpana_KaCy
virat and maanvi track

2 3

Author: Tunasnah   Replies: 18   Views: 8816

Tunasnah 18 8816 05 April 2012 at 5:14am by cutyvirman

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index