India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Bridal Mask...Gaksital...! (Page 3)

Fleeting.Romei Groupbie
Fleeting.Romei
Fleeting.Romei

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
XD I guess I hate it so much because I watched it weekly as it aired,Dead and I watched it last of all versionsOuch - so imagine the torture I went throughLOL XD~ if I marathoned it or watched it first I wouldn't have disliked it as much. But I totally thank that thanks to it's craze; so many people are now addicted E.Asian crack. But for me it's one of the worst drama's I've watched.Ouch Setting aside how BOF was executed, that annoying face of an "actress" who played Tsukushi in the K version; well she pretty much single handedly ruined BOF for me.Ouch LMH was somewhat awkward to watch and Kim something ruined Hanazawa with his "I-don't-kow-why-am-I-here" face 24/7.Ouch Kim Bum and Makino's friend was the only adorable factor and that's why I sticked through it. But it was SOOO disappointing to watch it knowing how beautiful HYD was.Ouch

I completely get it!Wink... him and his American-English is so hwt!LOL From what I've seen Vic is just adorable on and off screen; and he seem like a really laid back person, which is awesome!LOL I think Rui did have Asperger's so that's why he's the way he is. B&W is a drama and it got brilliant reviews, I so want to watch it!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaniie-chan

ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fleeting.Romei

XD I guess I hate it so much because I watched it weekly as it aired,Dead and I watched it last of all versionsOuch - so imagine the torture I went throughLOL XD~ if I marathoned it or watched it first I wouldn't have disliked it as much. But I totally thank that thanks to it's craze; so many people are now addicted E.Asian crack. But for me it's one of the worst drama's I've watched.Ouch Setting aside how BOF was executed, that annoying face of an "actress" who played Tsukushi in the K version; well she pretty much single handedly ruined BOF for me.Ouch LMH was somewhat awkward to watch and Kim something ruined Hanazawa with his "I-don't-kow-why-am-I-here" face 24/7.Ouch Kim Bum and Makino's friend was the only adorable factor and that's why I sticked through it. But it was SOOO disappointing to watch it knowing how beautiful HYD was.Ouch

I completely get it!Wink... him and his American-English is so hwt!LOL From what I've seen Vic is just adorable on and off screen; and he seem like a really laid back person, which is awesome!LOL I think Rui did have Asperger's so that's why he's the way he is. B&W is a drama and it got brilliant reviews, I so want to watch it!Cry

I watched it while it was airing as well.. bad idea! I didn't really like Jandi, she yelled too much & pulled weird faces and she looked like an ajumma to be with jun pyo!.. & as much as i love kim hyun joong, i preferred oguri shun & vic zhou as rui/lei. I love SoEulmate couple too! they are soo cute! after watching this, i wished yuki & sojiroh had a proper story too! 

I was planning to watch Te Amo Chocolate starring Vanness but it's 80 episodes long, almost 8/9 j-dramas plus, apparently it got criticised for being too similar to coffee prince so, haven't seen it. I want to watch more of Vic Zhou too! I guess I'll watch it at some point! XD
cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Is this good?
I need a list for a big break
Fleeting.Romei Groupbie
Fleeting.Romei
Fleeting.Romei

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

I watched it while it was airing as well.. bad idea! I didn't really like Jandi, she yelled too much & pulled weird faces and she looked like an ajumma to be with jun pyo!.. & as much as i love kim hyun joong, i preferred oguri shun & vic zhou as rui/lei. I love SoEulmate couple too! they are soo cute! after watching this, i wished yuki & sojiroh had a proper story too! 

I was planning to watch Te Amo Chocolate starring Vanness but it's 80 episodes long, almost 8/9 j-dramas plus, apparently it got criticised for being too similar to coffee prince so, haven't seen it. I want to watch more of Vic Zhou too! I guess I'll watch it at some point! XD

@bold: I couldn't have said it better! and how she just pushes rice/food into her mouth was just disgusting. Yes! Kim Hyun Joong! that's the name! Korean names are too hard to remember... I never fell for the K-ver Rui, but fell right and left for both Rui and Lei. xd ahhh but they were just so heartbreaking. SoEulmate was became the only reason I completed BOF, I was hoping the K-ver would give them a proper story.

WHAT? Coffee Prince copy for 80 epis? well that needs serious commitment!
LOLCP alone dragged forevea. Come to think of it since I loooveee Yoon Eun Hye; I SOOO want Hyun Bin and YEH in a drama! They would be adorable to watch!!Shocked DRAMA GODS!! hear my honest prayer!LOL

The words Te Amor reminded me of a short film that broke my heart!
Cry Seriously watch it! especially if you like bitter-sweet things.Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Asian Shows Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index