Fleeting.Romei Groupbie
Fleeting.Romei
Fleeting.Romei

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jahnvi-

Originally posted by Fleeting.Romei

It did look good on Dramabeans:
When is it ending? (watching airing dramas = too stressful)LOL
and is it tooo anti-Japanese? (hurts my feelings... JKLOL)

I think it's got about 4-6 more episodes to go, not too sure :P I know the total number of epis are 28.
And lol, no idea about the plotLOL

Holy hell!! 28 epis??Shocked that's like watching 3 Japanese dramas lol...
thanx for the info.Embarrassed

well Summer says *no can do* thanks to stupid Olympics, everything got messed upAngry Now winter break must take the blame for my grades.LOLUghh so many good dramas but too little time left *ugly sobs*

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
^^@Romei: 3 Jdramas, really?Shocked But yeah, 28 >.< I don't know how I feel about that yetLOL I want to watch it thoughTongue

LOL, all I did for the past few months was watching dramas. Now my semester is ending in a couple of weeks and I have been forced to put everything on halt and focus on my assignments otherwise I'll end up with a really low score :-\  *sobs with you*

Fleeting.Romei Groupbie
Fleeting.Romei
Fleeting.Romei

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jahnvi-

^^@Romei: 3 Jdramas, really?Shocked But yeah, 28 >.< I don't know how I feel about that yetLOL I want to watch it thoughTongue

LOL, all I did for the past few months was watching dramas. Now my semester is ending in a couple of weeks and I have been forced to put everything on halt and focus on my assignments otherwise I'll end up with a really low score :-\  *sobs with you*

Yup like 3 - 9ep J-dorams.
That's what I did too, I stay up all night watching everything I could get my hands on. TBH I became a daylight fearing hikikomori.LOL But real life starts next week *SOB*. I actually did get bad grades that I thought I had to retake exams in summer *horror*.
Getting bad grades is the worst feeling ever, so focus on! GANBATTE!! and FIGHTING!!LOL

Edited by Fleeting.Romei - 14 September 2012 at 11:38pm
ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged

someone who thinks like me! LOL

i do that too!! compare korean or taiwanese drama episodes to j-dramas! 

Both the Meteor Garden seasons are like watching 5 dramas! I have only managed to finish 2 out of 5! Ouch
Fleeting.Romei Groupbie
Fleeting.Romei
Fleeting.Romei

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

Both the Meteor Garden seasons are like watching 5 dramas! I have only managed to finish 2 out of 5! Ouch

You see, great minds think alike!LOL

Oh MY! I watched MG even before HYD and BOF and that's why I lasted LOL but even THEN I've never completed MG season 2, watching the first epi I screamed "what bull sh*t is this?" and never went backLOL So good luck! May the force be with you 'cause you need it!LOL Ganbatte ne~LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaniie-chan

ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

You see, great minds think alike!LOL

Oh MY! I watched MG even before HYD and BOF and that's why I lasted LOL but even THEN I've never completed MG season 2, watching the first epi I screamed "what bull sh*t is this?" and never went backLOL So good luck! May the force be with you 'cause you need it!LOL Ganbatte ne~LOL

true!LOL  

Actually, I wasn't planning to watch it but since a lot of people commented that MG was the best version but I LOVE HYD so, just wanted to compare [& for *ahem* VANNESS WU *ahem*Embarrassed]...by the end of ep.1 I was like doushite?!! why do i torture myself?! [secret maso i guess *sigh*] Still watching it though.. I've managed to watch 20 epis so far V-E-R-Y  S-L-O-W-L-Y.. barely finish an episode a day.. i don't think i'll be watching the 2nd season though.. as much as i love vanness wu, i don't think i can take this! Ouch It's been over two weeks & still not finished while I finished HYD both series+movie in less than a week, enough said!.. but yeah, arigatou ne~LOL

Edited by ayaniie-chan - 20 September 2012 at 2:08pm
Fleeting.Romei Groupbie
Fleeting.Romei
Fleeting.Romei

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
MG surely is better than BOF (anti-BOF awakens)LOL well anything on this earth is better than BOFAngryLOL but nothing beats the understated soft emotions of HYD.Embarrassed

Vaness is one hwttie!LOL but he rarely had scenes in MG if I remember correctly, other reason I lived through  MG was Vic Zhou<3... gosh!! I was infatuated with that guy~ that reminds me I need to watch Black and White... and that reminds me how I never finished Autumn's ConcertoOuch... and that reminds me how I neeed waaay moooreee free time to watch dramas!!LOL
Cry*ugly sobs*

ayaniie-chan

ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

MG surely is better than BOF (anti-BOF awakens)LOL well anything on this earth is better than BOFAngryLOL but nothing beats the understated soft emotions of HYD.Embarrassed

Vaness is one hwttie!LOL but he rarely had scenes in MG if I remember correctly, other reason I lived through  MG was Vic Zhou<3... gosh!! I was infatuated with that guy~ that reminds me I need to watch Black and White... and that reminds me how I never finished Autumn's ConcertoOuch... and that reminds me how I neeed waaay moooreee free time to watch dramas!!LOL
Cry*ugly sobs*

WOW, you hate BOF that much?! Why?! Because I watched it first I didn't think it was that bad but it dragged forever.. then i watched HYD so, in comparison I didn't like BOF as much as before.Ouch

Vanness & Ken were like the comic relief i think.. they set the mood when Jerry was in a bad mood, Vanness just said stuff in english basically, like "DAYYYUUUMMM what's up shancai" LOL but don't think he has a proper storyOuch,.. omg, vic zhou is awesome!!Day Dreaming i love this guy, the best character for me in MG, he's so soft-spoken, i think he does pretty well as lei/rui.. i find it amusing that everyone refers to him as 'our autistic lei'.. is black and white a movie or a drama? i finished watching autumn's concerto before starting MG, loved it! Vanness is beyond HOT in it!!Day Dreaming Yeah, me too.. I haven't watched j-dramas in a while, any suggestions? i think i scrapped you about it, didn't i? can't remember..

Fleeting.Romei

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Asian Shows Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index