Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

!!Kunal Chopra "The Rich Man"!! (Page 6)

ashuS Senior Member
ashuS
ashuS

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
WASTE OF ALL THESE DISCUSSIONS.CV'S WHICH ARE EXPERT IN SHOWING CRAPS WONT VALUE OUR POINTS AND SHOW ONLY THE STUPID THINGS WHICH WILL MAKE US GO MAD.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312neeme

tanyashrivastav IF-Dazzler
tanyashrivastav
tanyashrivastav

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
honestly speaking  ..whether kunal's parichayof  his professional life is shown now or not ..it hardly makes any difference ...atleast too me it doesnt ...yes this is a fact that i had always wanted to see kunal as a succesful person ..making great progression on his professional level...but had never wanted it at the expense of sinal sepration at all...when siddhi was their in his life ...then he was least bothered abt finding any job ...we have seen his irresponsible side .,yelling at his boss ..treating job s a child's play ...quitting his job for no rhyme or reason when the resposibilty of da entire family was on his shoulders ..especially of his pregnant wife ... but now dat his soul mate is no longer with him ...whether he becomes the richest person in mumbai or India or watever does it even matter ...i also never wanted to write this abt my fav male characer ever ...but cxvs have made such a mess of kunal's character dat i am forced to say this ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishbharoGayathri_MSKSilambu-Rojaa-norzarHitchHiker_

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by neeme

Agree yar... Finally Kunal Dakna Ko mila ga... Jahen tak Muja Yaad ha.>Story kssi Kunal chopra k bara ma He the...D'oh And As a Richa man..Kapra Acha Pahennean ko milen ga..that is First plus Point LOLLOL 

Abt Which Montage u r talking abt???

Heheh Abt Dady T.. Yah that Was Just For Fun.. Tension Enviornmet ko karna k lyea...Wink Really want to see Daddy T and Kunal Day DreamingDay Dreaming A Complete Musafir hon yaron packge ROFL

@ Red - Didn't you see the new promo of Parichay? After the promo, they show a new montage where Siddhi holding the baby with Aroona Irani standing right next to herOuch.

Kunal is gayab from the new montageShocked. Pahale show mein se gayab kiya aur ab montage mein se bhi gayab kara diya. This is not done yaarDisapprove.

Me too want the old Musafir hon yaron wala track where we saw some great ThaNal confrontationsClap. I am hating this show ever since it has become more about nari-shaktiDisapprove.
Kunal is Not in new montage ShockedShockedShocked Then Parichay Kis ka ha???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaniHitchHiker_

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashuS

WASTE OF ALL THESE DISCUSSIONS.CV'S WHICH ARE EXPERT IN SHOWING CRAPS WONT VALUE OUR POINTS AND SHOW ONLY THE STUPID THINGS WHICH WILL MAKE US GO MAD.
I agree with u... Thats y not expecting anythng gud from the show..But For now i m happy with this leap for one reason only..That Finally focus Shifts to Kunal.Atleast for some time...Such ma i m tired with Siddhi Mahan Act... She is Jumping running and All when she is 5 month pregnent .Which is beyond my understandability.. ANd Kunal is in jail or Not be able to fight the case..That is parichay all abt...And i m not interested to watch all this.. After leap focus will be on Kunal..So for somtime Kunal's fan can watch the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HitchHiker_

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

@ Red - According to new montage - Siddhi ka, Arrona Irani ka and one of the babies ka ParichayShocked. Definitely Kunal ka Parichay nahi hai iss track meinShocked.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220HitchHiker_neeme

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

@ Red - According to new montage - Siddhi ka, Arrona Irani ka and one of the babies ka ParichayShocked. Definitely Kunal ka Parichay nahi hai iss track meinShocked.
Rani when Kunal was in the montage Focus was on Siddhi and others..Now Kunal is not present in the New Montage So Focus will be shift to him WinkLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220HitchHiker_-Rani

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Rani when Kunal was in the montage Focus was on Siddhi and others..Now Kunal is not present in the New Montage So Focus will be shift to him WinkLOLLOL

Neeme - You are right... they never showed his Parichay when he was in the montage... I hope they show that when he is not there...

As they said in the SBB segment - "Parichay ki kahan ka naya Parichay" & "Hawalat mein Parichay" LOL
gaya3sp Goldie
gaya3sp
gaya3sp

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Well said neeme...
Kaha hei kunal ka parichay...

How is he gonna be rich?????????????
Y does the witch always win...

isse acha yahi hota ki they would have divorced the first time...
Siddhi was supposed to be kunals parichay into a new life...

I had dreamed of kunal playing with his kid...
Trying hard to support his family...

The daily struggles of life that makes him strong...
Humhara rishta kabhi nahi tootega where are all these dialogues...

this story had real potential to keep all of us glued...

kya har rishte mein separation hona zaroori hei...

business rivals bhi to ho sakte hei... y did they break such a beautiful relationship which they themselves had shaped it so well with the awesome chemist of SINAL...

Its highly depressing for me... now i am not even watching any other serials...
i have stopped it all... better to watch cartoons and funny videos in the mean time...

kunal ka parichay in a nano second... yeh dikhana tha to movie banate... serial kyu banaya...

they could have renamed it as parichay of different ways to ruin a relation...

Go to top