Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

!!Kunal Chopra "The Rich Man"!! (Page 5)

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by shweta_r

I am actually quite relieved to know that Kunal has become rich... and hopefully successful... Despite being such a great lawyer he was unable to become successful... However, I do hope that he has earned all this on his own and not due to the generosity of Witcha

We all desperately wanted to see this track - in detail - however I don't think that the CVs have the capability to do this kind of story-telling. They have always done saas-bahu stuff and anything different is an uphill task for them...

Agree with you 100% Shweta. I am also very happy that finally we will get to see Kunal Chopra as a rich and successful person. I am 200% sure it will not be due to Richa, but he will do it all on his own Clap

even i thought the same...it will be all by kunal chopra himself...he will have no help from anyone...i am happy that he have become rich n successful...
@Bold, but How?? thats was Actuall Story... But They are covring it just by saying After 8 years... They are Playing with audience and even Audience Feelings...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria123naz1312chitsssAnkitaKaran-Rani

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

My POV-Just by reading an article I can't comment anything on track/leap.Will wait till its actually shown in Parichay

In general-Kunal becoming rich can't be shown just like that after the leap.I guess some foundation track will be shown pre-leap to justify the post leap story line or they'll be quick FB track where they show what happened in those 8yrs.

It's clear EK will never show us Kunal Chopra's Parichay which she promised the viewers.So I don't have any hopes on thisOuch

Frankly speaking Kunal working n taking the responsibility  of his parents,Seema n kids is much better than seeing him in on n off  jobs,fighting his own/his wife's case n landing up in jail.

The article just said that Kunal will be a rich man and will work as a legal advisor in a firm.From where did the point of Kunal becoming ruthless lawyer,giving off his morals n principles or he becoming rich b'coz of Richa come from.Confused

Just by the article how can we say Kunal isn't affected by  loosing Siddhi n his child.He'll go through a lot once they leave him but he can't become Old Kunal Chopra.Why should he turn into old Kunal Chopra who wasted 5yrs of his life when Richa left him.Then what's the difference btw Richa leaving him n Siddhi leaving him,what change Siddhi brought in Kunal's life which Richa couldn't.Siddhi always set an example for Kunal  as how to live for his beloved ones irrespective of whats happening in their lives.That's what Kunal learnt from her.Yes Siddhi n his child are his top priority, but at the same time his elderly parents(who has no other son left to look after them),Seema n kids(Who's a sister to him,who even rejected to go to her maayka when Gaurav left her.) are all dependent on him.He can't leave them to their own fate n sit in bar in grief thinking about his wife n kids.Didn't Siddhi do the same for Anand's family when Anand died.

Kunal is in jail taking the blame which he hasn't committed in order to save his wife n kids.We haven't seen yet how n why SiNal separation happens n whats Kunal's reaction to it,then why all of a sudden Kunal Chopra  became a man who can't save his wife n kids.Ouch

Sorry for such a long postEmbarrassed

Sorry iss lyea Nae Bol k long post hai..Say sorry bcz muja Smj nae i Tum Leap ka haq ma ho yah Nae...LOLLOLLOL
BTW Don't u think... Siddhi left kunal after showing Negative Attitude...like Richa said to do... That negative Attitude can make him Strong man??

-sahasra-vidhisalotAnkitaKaranawesumsonia-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Agree yar... Finally Kunal Dakna Ko mila ga... Jahen tak Muja Yaad ha.>Story kssi Kunal chopra k bara ma He the...D'oh And As a Richa man..Kapra Acha Pahennean ko milen ga..that is First plus Point LOLLOL 

Abt Which Montage u r talking abt???

Heheh Abt Dady T.. Yah that Was Just For Fun.. Tension Enviornmet ko karna k lyea...Wink Really want to see Daddy T and Kunal Day DreamingDay Dreaming A Complete Musafir hon yaron packge ROFL

@ Red - Didn't you see the new promo of Parichay? After the promo, they show a new montage where Siddhi holding the baby with Aroona Irani standing right next to herOuch.

Kunal is gayab from the new montageShocked. Pahale show mein se gayab kiya aur ab montage mein se bhi gayab kara diya. This is not done yaarDisapprove.

Me too want the old Musafir hon yaron wala track where we saw some great ThaNal confrontationsClap. I am hating this show ever since it has become more about nari-shaktiDisapprove.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312-sahasra-vidhisalotneeme

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
i think kunals eldersom will be with him. richa fails doing that i think. she might say tiat sidhi doesnt want ths baby n gave me to thrw or smethng as such so tat his son being thrwn off by hs wife wil make him hate sidhi is what i feel n hs ego gets hurt n will turn out to workhard n bcmes a rich man while elder son take care by sema n hs mom

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312-sahasra-neeme

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by neeme

Sorry iss lyea Nae Bol k long post hai..Say sorry bcz muja Smj nae i Tum Leap ka haq ma ho yah Nae...LOLLOLLOL
BTW Don't u think... Siddhi left kunal after showing Negative Attitude...like Richa said to do... That negative Attitude can make him Strong man??
Leap/No leap I don't have any prob as far as they show some progression in the show,Kunal working rather than showing the same Ring a ring a roses of SiNal-Richa-false cases,SiNal fighting their own cases without any jobs.Ouch

Siddhi showing negative attitude to Kunal-We just saw Richa telling her to do so,can't comment on it  unless she actually implements what Richa told her.If she does so, WTH she's in jail?ConfusingConfusedIsiliye epi dekhne ke baad yaad rakhke iss post mein reply karoongiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312vidhisalotneeme-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

My POV-Just by reading an article I can't comment anything on track/leap.Will wait till its actually shown in Parichay

In general-Kunal becoming rich can't be shown just like that after the leap.I guess some foundation track will be shown pre-leap to justify the post leap story line or they'll be quick FB track where they show what happened in those 8yrs.

It's clear EK will never show us Kunal Chopra's Parichay which she promised the viewers.So I don't have any hopes on thisOuch

Frankly speaking Kunal working n taking the responsibility  of his parents,Seema n kids is much better than seeing him in on n off  jobs,fighting his own/his wife's case n landing up in jail.

The article just said that Kunal will be a rich man and will work as a legal advisor in a firm.From where did the point of Kunal becoming ruthless lawyer,giving off his morals n principles or he becoming rich b'coz of Richa come from.Confused

Just by the article how can we say Kunal isn't affected by  loosing Siddhi n his child.He'll go through a lot once they leave him but he can't become Old Kunal Chopra.Why should he turn into old Kunal Chopra who wasted 5yrs of his life when Richa left him.Then what's the difference btw Richa leaving him n Siddhi leaving him,what change Siddhi brought in Kunal's life which Richa couldn't.Siddhi always set an example for Kunal  as how to live for his beloved ones irrespective of whats happening in their lives.That's what Kunal learnt from her.Yes Siddhi n his child are his top priority, but at the same time his elderly parents(who has no other son left to look after them),Seema n kids(Who's a sister to him,who even rejected to go to her maayka when Gaurav left her.) are all dependent on him.He can't leave them to their own fate n sit in bar in grief thinking about his wife n kids.Didn't Siddhi do the same for Anand's family when Anand died.

Kunal is in jail taking the blame which he hasn't committed in order to save his wife n kids.We haven't seen yet how n why SiNal separation happens n whats Kunal's reaction to it,then why all of a sudden Kunal Chopra  became a man who can't save himself n his wife n kids.OuchIs there any rule that people who don't have successful personal life can't become successful in their prof life.Confused

Sorry for such a long postEmbarrassed

Sahasra - Great response indeedClap

@ Green - Yeah, it's also making me very frustrated to read that many members are just assuming things about Kunal and holding him responsible for something he might not even do.

Where did everyone read that he will become ruthless and bitter? Where did they read that he wouldn't long for his children? Where did they read that e will marry Richa?

People are making worst assumptions about him and holding him responsible for something he hasn't even doneShocked.

I hope people will stop doing that and give his character the kind of appreciation they are giving the female lead because he has even sacrificed his life for his wife and kids. Just because he was not shown going around and slapping people for his wife, his contributions can not be overlooked and neglectedClap.

Edited by -Rani - 22 July 2012 at 12:22pm

naz1312-sahasra-vidhisalotawesumsonianeeme

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

My POV-Just by reading an article I can't comment anything on track/leap.Will wait till its actually shown in Parichay- Same here...lets watch parichay this week...n just chk how the story unfolds

In general-Kunal becoming rich can't be shown just like that after the leap.I guess some foundation track will be shown pre-leap to justify the post leap story line or they'll be quick FB track where they show what happened in those 8yrs.- Yaa before a leap...the Cvs need to build up a foundation track. in the upcoming epis we might get to watch the foundation track..where they will shw how Kunal succeeded in hsi life...who gave him this strength n all dat

It's clear EK will never show us Kunal Chopra's Parichay which she promised the viewers.So I don't have any hopes on thisOuch- LOL...Same here doc ji

Frankly speaking Kunal working n taking the responsibility  of his parents,Seema n kids is much better than seeing him in on n off  jobs,fighting his own/his wife's case n landing up in jail.- Actually im a bit fed up of watching KC fighting his own case or his wife's case...Happy dat Cvs are concentrating finally on his professional front.Well we myt be able to watch some cute Family moments too

The article just said that Kunal will be a rich man and will work as a legal advisor in a firm.From where did the point of Kunal becoming ruthless lawyer,giving off his morals n principles or he becoming rich b'coz of Richa come from.Confused- Wohi toh...yaar i request our forum members ..not to think Tooo much abt the Promo...earlier i used to waste a lot of tym thinking too much abt PNZKSK...bt nw ive stopped doing that...Im just trying to move along wid the flow of the story

Just by the article how can we say Kunal isn't affected by  loosing Siddhi n his child.He'll go through a lot once they leave him but he can't become Old Kunal Chopra.Why should he turn into old Kunal Chopra who wasted 5yrs of his life when Richa left him.Then what's the difference btw Richa leaving him n Siddhi leaving him,what change Siddhi brought in Kunal's life which Richa couldn't.Siddhi always set an example for Kunal  as how to live for his beloved ones irrespective of whats happening in their lives.That's what Kunal learnt from her.Yes Siddhi n his child are his top priority, but at the same time his elderly parents(who has no other son left to look after them),Seema n kids(Who's a sister to him,who even rejected to go to her maayka when Gaurav left her.) are all dependent on him.He can't leave them to their own fate n sit in bar in grief thinking about his wife n kids.Didn't Siddhi do the same for Anand's family when Anand died.- Well if you all are pointing out at KC...then lemme tell u all...Its sidhi who paved way fr all this...she's d one who signed the divorce papers...without even letting my Kunu knw abt Richa's plans...

Kunal is in jail taking the blame which he hasn't committed in order to save his wife n kids.We haven't seen yet how n why SiNal separation happens n whats Kunal's reaction to it,then why all of a sudden Kunal Chopra  became a man who can't save himself n his wife n kids.OuchIs there any rule that people who don't have successful personal life can't become successful in their prof life.Confused- doc ji...you have said it...i completely agree wid u...all i have to say is JUST WAIT n WATCH

Sorry for such a long postEmbarrassed- thats ok doc ji...bt since u have already raised the valid points...i dont need to Post my POV again...aapne mere bhoj halka kar diyaLOL

@bold- my replyWink

Edited by awesumsonia - 22 July 2012 at 12:34pm

naz1312-sahasra-vidhisalotneeme-Rani

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">My POV-Just by reading an article I can't comment anything on track/leap.Will wait till its actually shown in Parichay</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">In general-Kunal becoming rich can't be shown just like that after the leap.I guess some foundation track will be shown pre-leap to justify the post leap story line or they'll be quick FB track where they show what happened in those 8yrs.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">It's clear EK will never show us Kunal Chopra's Parichay which she promised the viewers.So I don't have any hopes on thisOuch</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">Frankly speaking Kunal working n taking the responsibility of his parents,Seema n kids is much better than seeing him in on n off jobs,fighting his own/his wife's case n landing up in jail.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">The article just said that Kunal will be a rich man and will work as a legal advisor in a firm.From where did the point of Kunal becoming ruthless lawyer,giving off his morals n principles or he becoming rich b'coz of Richa come from.Confused</font>

<div align="center"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">Just by the article how can we say Kunal isn't affected by loosing Siddhi n his child.He'll go through a lot once they leave him but he can't become Old Kunal Chopra.Why should he turn into old Kunal Chopra who wasted 5yrs of his life when Richa left him.Then what's the difference btw Richa leaving him n Siddhi leaving him,what change Siddhi brought in Kunal's life which Richa couldn't.Siddhi always set an example for Kunal as how to live for his beloved ones irrespective of whats happening in their lives.That's what Kunal learnt from her.Yes Siddhi n his child are his top priority, but at the same time his elderly parents(who has no other son left to look after them),Seema n kids(Who's a sister to him,who even rejected to go to her maayka when Gaurav left her.) are all dependent on him.He can't leave them to their own fate n sit in bar in grief thinking about his wife n kids.Didn't Siddhi do the same for Anand's family when Anand died.</font>
<div align="center">
</div><div align="center"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">Kunal is in jail taking the blame which he hasn't committed in order to save his wife n kids.We haven't seen yet how n why SiNal separation happens n whats Kunal's reaction to it,then why all of a sudden Kunal Chopra became a man who can't save himself n his wife n kids.OuchIs there any rule that people who don't have successful personal life can't become successful in their prof life.Confused</font></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center">
</div><div align="center"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">Sorry for such a long postEmbarrassed</font></div>
<div align="center">
</div></div>

Sahasra - loved your post. It is apt for the current scenario... People are putting 2 + 2 together and making it 22! Rationally thinking, Kunal is to be an advisor in a firm and has steady income and earning well to take care of his family comfortably... I don't thinks he needs to be ruthless and heartless to become this kind of guy... In any failure, I person can react positively or negatively... Last time it was negative; maybe this time it is positive - and that could be for the sake of his child!!!
Let's wait and see how the story unfolds!!!
After Anand's death Sinal came together for their parents sake, this time I want to see them come together for their own sake!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSneeme-Rani

Go to top