Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

!!Kunal Chopra "The Rich Man"!! (Page 4)

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

Originally posted by neeme

Originally posted by sarakvp

Originally posted by mochas156

If Kunal Chopra becomes rich , the person behind is Richa only . So now Kunal's Parichay to be a successful person again is due to the Angel "Richa"  Only .LOLLOLLOL. Mr. Kunal Chopra you have become a laughing stock to me. 

if he becomes rich bcoz of richa thn the meaning is kunal has sacrifised his principles...what the cvs wanted to tell is richa cant change him but siddhi changed him into a unprincipled man...this is what true love...Dead...
I don't think soo..That Richa is the reason of Kunal richness..if is it soo..then why she escaped with kunal's Kid... Thakral tu nana ji Bn gayaLOLLOL
in the e 24 segment sonia singh said he want to kill this child for kunal i think...she dont want to give any chance to siddhi to come again in kunals life...
No..she will not kill that child... nae tu aik aur Track kasa bna gaLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312-Rani

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
pls guys don't try to associate SiNal elder son with richa or Daddy T by calling Daddy T nanaji...the baby belongs to only SiNal...i don't want their evil shadow on SiNal's elder son...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

I am actually quite relieved to know that Kunal has become rich... and hopefully successful... Despite being such a great lawyer he was unable to become successful... However, I do hope that he has earned all this on his own and not due to the generosity of Witcha

We all desperately wanted to see this track - in detail - however I don't think that the CVs have the capability to do this kind of story-telling. They have always done saas-bahu stuff and anything different is an uphill task for them...

Agree with you 100% Shweta. I am also very happy that finally we will get to see Kunal Chopra as a rich and successful person. I am 200% sure it will not be due to Richa, but he will do it all on his own Clap

Edited by -Rani - 22 July 2012 at 11:48am

naz1312neeme

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

No..she will not kill that child... nae tu aik aur Track kasa bna gaLOLLOL

Agree Neeme, agar bachche o marana hi hota toh usse twins nahi dikhate. Richa might raise the child to use him as a trump card with Kunal in the future.

naz1312neeme

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by shweta_r

I am actually quite relieved to know that Kunal has become rich... and hopefully successful... Despite being such a great lawyer he was unable to become successful... However, I do hope that he has earned all this on his own and not due to the generosity of Witcha

We all desperately wanted to see this track - in detail - however I don't think that the CVs have the capability to do this kind of story-telling. They have always done saas-bahu stuff and anything different is an uphill task for them...

Agree with you 100% Shweta. I am also very happy that finally we will get to see Kunal Chopra as a rich and successful person. I am 200% sure it will not be due to Richa, but he will do it all on his own Clap

even i thought the same...it will be all by kunal chopra himself...he will have no help from anyone...i am happy that he have become rich n successful...

AnkitaKaranneeme

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

According to the New TOI.. 8 years leap is expecting in Parichay...

Siddhi will be in Jail.. One of her kid with Richa and Other one with Arroona Irani "the new Character"..

That is The Next expecting story or tracks of the show..

BUT the main theme of the show "KUNAL CHOPRA"... Just 8 years leap and then CV will show
him as a Rich man..

HOW?? WHY??

There is any answer abt itt?? M i asking wrong??? Where is Kunal Parichay??
Siddhi left him and his childs are missing too.. he needs to be look so sad and turns to be old Kunal Chopra.. But he is Rich Man...ShockedShocked How???
The Story was all Abt How Kunal Chopra will Strugle with his Life's Ups and dows and Become a
Sucessfull Man... But CV is not going to show this.. But All of sudden A Rich Man..

Don't u think the Real theme or story of the show is missing from start to Now???

Exactly Dear,

A man who cannot save himself and his own wife... But after departing with siddhi will serve the world as a lawyer and become a big shot.. How pathetic it is... Are they gonna show that... Kunal can never become successful with any woman.. He was not when wid richa and now even with siddhi..

My suggestion to CV's... Please if you plan for a separation.. maintain it throughout end.. Do you mean to say that no lady can bring luck into his life.

Gayathri, In all other shows ..CV atleast shows some Other stuff Other than villen creating problem or trying to sepreate Lead characters... Like some other person is coming in SiNal lives and trying to creat problem..Then gaurav Seema issue is still same..Lots Of more stuff they can add.. But Richa richa n Richa and After then leap..That makes any Sense... as i said earlier that i m happy with leap.. bcz CV can't think anything other than Richa Stuff..So, Form that aspect nothng left in the show... And After the leap...Atleast we can See Kunal as a Rich man..and more than Focus on kunal..
And what U said.. That No lady can bring luck in Kunal's life..i agree with u..CV is showing somthng like that... Even Kunal is not be able to deal with Richa .. All the time she just play with his life and tries To runied everythng in his life...

Gayathri_MSKAnkitaKaran

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Neeme, nice post dear. As a rich man or poor man, I will be happy only If they show Kunal Chopra in normal length in the show. Pichhale kuchh weeks aankhen taras gayee Kunal ko dekhane ke liye yaar Day Dreaming . 

At this time, I don't care for the story or the track or anything else for that matter, as long as they show Kunal in this showBlushing. Waise I would love to see him as a rich and successful man, bechare ko achche kapade toh pahanane ko milenegeDay Dreaming. Just want to see Kunal for more than 1 minute role in Parichay because for me the story of this show has gone to a point of no return since post confession, with illogical pregnancy and all. Now I don't care for the story line anymore and watch this show only to see Kunal in itEmbarrassed.

ON top of that they have made him disappeared from the montage as well. This is totally unacceptable to meOuch.

I really liked your comment about Daddy T becoming NanaROFL. Daddy T will now become Grandpa T ROFL. Yaar even I want to see more of Daddy T in this this showDay Dreaming.
Agree yar... Finally Kunal Dakna Ko mila ga... Jahen tak Muja Yaad ha.>Story kssi Kunal chopra k bara ma He the...D'oh And As a Richa man..Kapra Acha Pahennean ko milen ga..that is First plus Point LOLLOL 

Abt Which Montage u r talking abt???

Heheh Abt Dady T.. Yah that Was Just For Fun.. Tension Enviornmet ko karna k lyea...Wink Really want to see Daddy T and Kunal Day DreamingDay Dreaming A Complete Musafir hon yaron packge ROFL

naz1312-Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
My POV-Just by reading an article I can't comment anything on track/leap.Will wait till its actually shown in Parichay

In general-Kunal becoming rich can't be shown just like that after the leap.I guess some foundation track will be shown pre-leap to justify the post leap story line or they'll be quick FB track where they show what happened in those 8yrs.

It's clear EK will never show us Kunal Chopra's Parichay which she promised the viewers.So I don't have any hopes on thisOuch

Frankly speaking Kunal working n taking the responsibility  of his parents,Seema n kids is much better than seeing him in on n off  jobs,fighting his own/his wife's case n landing up in jail.

The article just said that Kunal will be a rich man and will work as a legal advisor in a firm.From where did the point of Kunal becoming ruthless lawyer,giving off his morals n principles or he becoming rich b'coz of Richa come from.Confused

Just by the article how can we say Kunal isn't affected by  loosing Siddhi n his child.He'll go through a lot once they leave him but he can't become Old Kunal Chopra.Why should he turn into old Kunal Chopra who wasted 5yrs of his life when Richa left him.Then what's the difference btw Richa leaving him n Siddhi leaving him,what change Siddhi brought in Kunal's life which Richa couldn't.Siddhi always set an example for Kunal  as how to live for his beloved ones irrespective of whats happening in their lives.That's what Kunal learnt from her.Yes Siddhi n his child are his top priority, but at the same time his elderly parents(who has no other son left to look after them),Seema n kids(Who's a sister to him,who even rejected to go to her maayka when Gaurav left her.) are all dependent on him.He can't leave them to their own fate n sit in bar in grief thinking about his wife n kids.Didn't Siddhi do the same for Anand's family when Anand died.

Kunal is in jail taking the blame which he hasn't committed in order to save his wife n kids.We haven't seen yet how n why SiNal separation happens n whats Kunal's reaction to it,then why all of a sudden Kunal Chopra  became a man who can't save himself n his wife n kids.OuchIs there any rule that people who don't have successful personal life can't become successful in their prof life.Confused

Sorry for such a long postEmbarrassed

Edited by -sahasra- - 22 July 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria123naz1312paradigmvidhisalotawesumsonianeeme-Rani

Go to top