Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

!!Kunal Chopra "The Rich Man"!! (Page 3)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
its the usual BT trend...after the leap...the male leads becomes rich n successful while the female leads struggles...

its the same happened here...kunal is rich n successful...while siddhi struggles...kunal due lost of his love...he becomes bitter n angry...the only thing to see what makes him rich...i hope they show in FB what made kunal to motivate to become rich...for whom... hope richa is nowhere near in post-leap...i can't stand her on my screen anymore...

it will be insult if kunal becomes rich bcz of richa...after what she have done to his life...made a mess n destroyed his life...

by the way i want to know why richa wants to kill kunal's baby...what is her motive...what she wants...she wanted SiNal to be separated...they are already separated...why does she want to kill the baby...did kunal accepted her after siddhi being in jail...thats why she want to kill all the memories that leads kunal to siddhi n also not giving any chance to siddhi to come back into his life...i am abit confused in this part...if someone can help to put a limelight in it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharoAnkitaKaran

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

According to the New TOI.. 8 years leap is expecting in Parichay...

Siddhi will be in Jail.. One of her kid with Richa and Other one with Arroona Irani "the new Character"..

That is The Next expecting story or tracks of the show..

BUT the main theme of the show "KUNAL CHOPRA"... Just 8 years leap and then CV will show
him as a Rich man..

HOW?? WHY??

There is any answer abt itt?? M i asking wrong??? Where is Kunal Parichay??
Siddhi left him and his childs are missing too.. he needs to be look so sad and turns to be old Kunal Chopra.. But he is Rich Man...ShockedShocked How???
The Story was all Abt How Kunal Chopra will Strugle with his Life's Ups and dows and Become a
Sucessfull Man... But CV is not going to show this.. But All of sudden A Rich Man..

Don't u think the Real theme or story of the show is missing from start to Now???

Exactly Dear,

A man who cannot save himself and his own wife... But after departing with siddhi will serve the world as a lawyer and become a big shot.. How pathetic it is... Are they gonna show that... Kunal can never become successful with any woman.. He was not when wid richa and now even with siddhi..

My suggestion to CV's... Please if you plan for a separation.. maintain it throughout end.. Do you mean to say that no lady can bring luck into his life.

Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 22 July 2012 at 10:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranrainbowgirl-Rojaa-neeme

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

its the usual BT trend...after the leap...the male leads becomes rich n successful while the female leads struggles...

its the same happened here...kunal is rich n successful...while siddhi struggles...kunal due lost of his love...he becomes bitter n angry...the only thing to see what makes him rich...i hope they show in FB what made kunal to motivate to become rich...for whom... hope richa is nowhere near in post-leap...i can't stand her on my screen anymore...

it will be insult if kunal becomes rich bcz of richa...after what she have done to his life...made a mess n destroyed his life...

by the way i want to know why richa wants to kill kunal's baby...what is her motive...what she wants...she wanted SiNal to be separated...they are already separated...why does she want to kill the baby...did kunal accepted her after siddhi being in jail...thats why she want to kill all the memories that leads kunal to siddhi n also not giving any chance to siddhi to come back into his life...i am abit confused in this part...if someone can help to put a limelight in it

siddhi may tell kunal she wants to divorce him bcoz his financial condition is not secured...i dont know how is  he  going to believe...after whatever she did for his family...
but i dont think he will marry richa bcoz for doing this he is going to be a villian...
she is a pshyco so she wants to kill their child...

AnkitaKaranneeme

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I am actually quite relieved to know that Kunal has become rich... and hopefully successful... Despite being such a great lawyer he was unable to become successful... However, I do hope that he has earned all this on his own and not due to the generosity of Witcha

We all desperately wanted to see this track - in detail - however I don't think that the CVs have the capability to do this kind of story-telling. They have always done saas-bahu stuff and anything different is an uphill task for them...

d.padminirainbowgirl

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarakvp

Originally posted by mochas156

If Kunal Chopra becomes rich , the person behind is Richa only . So now Kunal's Parichay to be a successful person again is due to the Angel "Richa"  Only .LOLLOLLOL. Mr. Kunal Chopra you have become a laughing stock to me. 

if he becomes rich bcoz of richa thn the meaning is kunal has sacrifised his principles...what the cvs wanted to tell is richa cant change him but siddhi changed him into a unprincipled man...this is what true love...Dead...
I don't think soo..That Richa is the reason of Kunal richness..if is it soo..then why she escaped with kunal's Kid... Thakral tu nana ji Bn gayaLOLLOL

woh bhi free mein...ROFL

rainbowgirlneeme

bharo Goldie
bharo
bharo

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

According to the New TOI.. 8 years leap is expecting in Parichay...

Siddhi will be in Jail.. One of her kid with Richa and Other one with Arroona Irani "the new Character"..

That is The Next expecting story or tracks of the show..

BUT the main theme of the show "KUNAL CHOPRA"... Just 8 years leap and then CV will show
him as a Rich man..

HOW?? WHY??

There is any answer abt itt?? M i asking wrong??? Where is Kunal Parichay??
Siddhi left him and his childs are missing too.. he needs to be look so sad and turns to be old Kunal Chopra.. But he is Rich Man...ShockedShocked How???
The Story was all Abt How Kunal Chopra will Strugle with his Life's Ups and dows and Become a
Sucessfull Man... But CV is not going to show this.. But All of sudden A Rich Man..

Don't u think the Real theme or story of the show is missing from start to Now???

Exactly Dear,

A man who cannot save himself and his own wife... But after departing with siddhi will serve the world as a lawyer and become a big shot.. How pathetic it is... Are they gonna show that... Kunal can never become successful with any woman.. He was not when wid richa and now even with siddhi..

My suggestion to CV's... Please if you plan for a separation.. maintain it throughout end.. Do you mean to say that no lady can bring luck into his life.

that is the reason y he has become an advisor, an advisor need do anything he can just give advice by seeing the law booksWink
he neednot use his gold medallist brain to solve anything, he advices someone and it is upto them to take his advice or notWinkLOLLOL

AnkitaKaranneeme

Murali28 Goldie
Murali28
Murali28

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
 its common in soaps...leav it...frm now on expect gud episodes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Neeme, nice post dear. As a rich man or poor man, I will be happy only If they show Kunal Chopra in normal length in the show. Pichhale kuchh weeks aankhen taras gayee Kunal ko dekhane ke liye yaar Day Dreaming . 

At this time, I don't care for the story or the track or anything else for that matter, as long as they show Kunal in this showBlushing. Waise I would love to see him as a rich and successful man, bechare ko achche kapade toh pahanane ko milenegeDay Dreaming. Just want to see Kunal for more than 1 minute role in Parichay because for me the story of this show has gone to a point of no return since post confession, with illogical pregnancy and all. Now I don't care for the story line anymore and watch this show only to see Kunal in itEmbarrassed.

ON top of that they have made him disappeared from the montage as well. This is totally unacceptable to meOuch.

I really liked your comment about Daddy T becoming NanaROFL. Daddy T will now become Grandpa T ROFL. Yaar even I want to see more of Daddy T in this this showDay Dreaming.

Edited by -Rani - 22 July 2012 at 11:41am

naz1312neeme

Go to top