Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

!!Kunal Chopra "The Rich Man"!! (Page 2)

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Neeme , they could have brought many twists while keeping sinal together also...we have given them many suggestions already abt this ...showing wicha always creating havoc in sinal's life ..is it a twist ??i dont think so ..its da same ghisa pita route ...for incoprating twists they neednt have seprated sinal... but u know wat...they just know how to torture us ...dats y soo much of nonsesense ..they are saddists to the core ..they derive pleasure in hurting us ... nd they not only seprated sinal ..they made them divorce too ...its just trheir deliberate plan to torture us nd satisy their so called egos...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bharorainbowgirlAnkitaKaranneeme

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
they are not capable to show his professional side...everytime they try they fails miserably...so a sudden leap and he becomes a rich man...now they dont need to show his professional side...what an idea surji...Shocked...if he becomes rich with the help of richa,thn we have to be happy...bcoz its not our kc...he is the one who rejected richa for his selfrespect...if he had sacrificed his respect for a bit...thn everybody will be happy..kunal,richa,anand and siddhi...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156AnkitaKaranrainbowgirlstuti123-Rojaa-neemeHitchHiker_norzar

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

Evrything is forced upon by the cv's-this track,the divorce, twin seperation,nd kunal as rich lawyer.There is no logic anywhere.Kunal's parichay was nevr made n will nt be in future.
Cv's r liars-said richa's charactr wil end post leap but then TOI article says smethng else.She l poison the child's mind.
Parichay hav crossd all limits by assasinating kunal's character.How can he live without siddhi that also as a rich lawyer frm nowhere.
Post leap anthr crapfest waiting for viewers.
:-(
Anyways Ramadan Mubarak to u n family.
Hi meeting with u first timeSmile
I agree with u ... And u knw that twins Seperation is actully a Query..after 8 years..both kids wil be 8 years old..Richa can't use kid Against Kunal.. So may be another leap is expecting after sometimeSleepy...there was no need to show Twins Seperation at all for now.. and why the second kid is with siddhi.Aroona irani is taking care of that kid..why that kid is not with Kunal ConfusedConfusedConfused

Thanks for the wishes dear.. Ramadan Mubarak to u too n ur family...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehnaz.KAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

Neeme , they could have brought many twists while keeping sinal together also...we have given them many suggestions already abt this ...showing wicha always creating havoc in sinal's life ..is it a twist ??i dont think so ..its da same ghisa pita route ...for incoprating twists they neednt have seprated sinal... but u know wat...they just know how to torture us ...dats y soo much of nonsesense ..they are saddists to the core ..they derive pleasure in hurting us ... nd they not only seprated sinal ..they made them divorce too ...its just trheir deliberate plan to torture us nd satisy their so called egos...
U knw what Its EK Show..and every EK show have same Story..According to EK tracks..Nothng left in the story..and Its time for leap..and Then the same after leap famous Story... Sinal Will come close to each other but will not be able to see each other..and So on.. and Same old track... villen will be back..OuchOuchOuch
I was Not happy with Current track and now when i m thinking abt Future same Gisa pita tracks it makes me sad too.. But atleast Kunal As a Rich Man..Hopefully EK will show him in Some nice and Big house with so much power and money..how..??? that is not the queryLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312HitchHiker_

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mochas156

If Kunal Chopra becomes rich , the person behind is Richa only . So now Kunal's Parichay to be a successful person again is due to the Angel "Richa"  Only .LOLLOLLOL. Mr. Kunal Chopra you have become a laughing stock to me. 

if he becomes rich bcoz of richa thn the meaning is kunal has sacrifised his principles...what the cvs wanted to tell is richa cant change him but siddhi changed him into a unprincipled man...this is what true love...Dead...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

If Kunal Chopra becomes rich , the person behind is Richa only . So now Kunal's Parichay to be a successful person again is due to the Angel "Richa"  Only .LOLLOLLOL. Mr. Kunal Chopra you have become a laughing stock to me. 

if he becomes rich bcoz of richa thn the meaning is kunal has sacrifised his principles...what the cvs wanted to tell is richa cant change him but siddhi changed him into a unprincipled man...this is what true love...Dead...
I don't think soo..That Richa is the reason of Kunal richness..if is it soo..then why she escaped with kunal's Kid... Thakral tu nana ji Bn gayaLOLLOL

mochas156HitchHiker_

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

I don't think soo..That Richa is the reason of Kunal richness..if is it soo..then why she escaped with kunal's Kid... Thakral tu nana ji Bn gayaLOLLOL
in the e 24 segment sonia singh said he want to kill this child for kunal i think...she dont want to give any chance to siddhi to come again in kunals life...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156

mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Are Yaar . I mean  it is all because of Richa's efforst that Sinal will be seperated . The lost will drive Kunal to be Ruthless person , and he will be Successful now.

If you see it in another angle,  Anand's death, Sinal falling in love , and now seperation and leap . Its all because of the efforts of Richa .

Just trying to be jolly in this hard times . No offence to anyone. Even I cannot tolerate this Character richa . Never want to see her again.

DrivemecracyAnkitaKaran

Go to top