India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!Kunal Chopra "The Rich Man"!!

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

According to the New TOI.. 8 years leap is expecting in Parichay...

Siddhi will be in Jail.. One of her kid with Richa and Other one with Arroona Irani "the new Character"..

That is The Next expecting story or tracks of the show..

BUT the main theme of the show "KUNAL CHOPRA"... Just 8 years leap and then CV will show
him as a Rich man..

HOW?? WHY??

There is any answer abt itt?? M i asking wrong??? Where is Kunal Parichay??
Siddhi left him and his childs are missing too.. he needs to be look so sad and turns to be old Kunal Chopra.. But he is Rich Man...ShockedShocked How???
The Story was all Abt How Kunal Chopra will Strugle with his Life's Ups and dows and Become a
Sucessfull Man... But CV is not going to show this.. But All of sudden A Rich Man..

Don't u think the Real theme or story of the show is missing from start to Now???

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mytriMurali28arabicabharoRaksha13.Boss.nancy1996..anushka..AnkitaKaranRush2220-Rojaa-awesumsoniapinkeyeHitchHiker_-Rani

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
hi

nothing is making sense. what they could have shown gradually they are going to jump into, just to satisfy the typical balaji trend of showing all men post leap, turning rich and bitter.

they my show that kunal decides to support his family financially since he is they only hope. anand is no more and gaurav left a long time back, kunal may decide to take up responsibility of anokhi ishani upbringing, so decides to work. 

norzar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSRaksha13arabicaabd_20AnkitaKaran

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

the entire story has been destroyed like anything ...whether kunal chopra becomes a rich man or a  beggar it doesnt matter to me a bit...coz cvs have mericlessly butuched sinal...i have no reaso left to watch this show anymore...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312ashuSarabicad.padminiAnkitaKaranrainbowgirl-Rojaa-HitchHiker_

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
you are right Stuti.. actually if they had shown him becoming a devdas i would have digested , but rich man.. hello,,
anyways after SINAL divorce and separation who cares

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312AnkitaKaranrainbowgirlstuti123-Rojaa-

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
U knw Guys..I was happy with This leap.. For me nothng left in the story alredy..what they show SiNal Living happy all the time..that is Any Story.?? It is show not a Real life..A Show needs Some twists.. There was No twist left in the show..Thats y i was happy with the leap..

But What makes me angry that is From the start to now..Kunal's Parichay is missing,..where is His Professional life.. The story is Love Story not a Man base story..and Now The Future track is going to make it what..Don't knw..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSbharoHitchHiker_

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Evrything is forced upon by the cv's-this track,the divorce, twin seperation,nd kunal as rich lawyer.There is no logic anywhere.Kunal's parichay was nevr made n will nt be in future.
Cv's r liars-said richa's charactr wil end post leap but then TOI article says smethng else.She l poison the child's mind.
Parichay hav crossd all limits by assasinating kunal's character.How can he live without siddhi that also as a rich lawyer frm nowhere.
Post leap anthr crapfest waiting for viewers.
:-(
Anyways Ramadan Mubarak to u n family.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bharorainbowgirlAnkitaKaranstuti123-Rojaa-neeme

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

you are right Stuti.. actually if they had shown him becoming a devdas i would have digested , but rich man.. hello,,
anyways after SINAL divorce and separation who cares
Devdas LOLLOL  That will be Quite Funny... he will say "Meri pas Na Paro rae na Chandarmuki" LOLLOLLOL. Thats Actully sad...

I m okay with His Richa Man Attitude..atleast his angry look young man Style is There..Wink whis was actully Shows What kunal Chopra is...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SV_20

mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
If Kunal Chopra becomes rich , the person behind is Richa only, her efforts to seperate Sinal . So now Kunal's Parichay to be a successful person again is indirectly due to the Angel   "Richa"  ( the devil in disguise) Only .LOLLOLLOL. Mr. Kunal Chopra you have become a laughing stock to me. 

Edited by mochas156 - 22 July 2012 at 12:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bharoAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-norzar

Go to top