Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Things I did to get Laid (by ASR) *updatedwa (Page 10)

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
ROFLAwesome post...I laughed till I had tears in my eyes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateSeerialLoopsCDlove

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

ROFLthis is one of the most hilarious post i have read including the lock post. awesome humour. i am LOL. Good thinking guysThumbs Up
ek romp in the bed ki keemat hum kya jaane! jaane to sirf asr jo baar baar kiss-miss hote rehta haiSmile

Gosh the kiss-miss D'oh don't even remind me of that. This man cannot catch a breakOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateDrwhothechaigirlAmazingAmySeerialLoopsrima

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lylow

Originally posted by CDlove

This post is a blast! Loved it...
Poor Arnav, he went through so much and still didn't get laid...
Listen here Arnav now play the sympathy card...because right now you are desperate! Infact do some research,hell even  get Aman's advice tooo while you are at it...ROFL

like sympathy sex? ROFL Khushi might actually give in because she feels sorry for the dude LOL

Sympathy sex is better than no sex at all...
Arnav should take tips from Shyam...I mean Shyam did hit a home run with weeping willowROFL

wait...but even shyam took 3 freaking years to do that...hehehe

I wonder how he managed to perform with WW weeping her heart out 24/7 I really respect this man. ASR should get a few tips from his Ji.Ja.Ji LOL

Hey! Don't make me think about that...poor shyam...I have to say I bet right after that he decided to get rid of poojie and ran after khushi...can't blame him...
man, it must have been one hell of a tough job...ASR should pay him for that, what shyam did was no ordinary feat that can be done by mere mortal...

Red Above.
The mystery is solved. Or rather, you solved the mystery !!!
I think, all these days, Shyam was getting paid for this very reason.  ASR had hired Shyamu to do this.  That is why when Shymau went in your face to ASR, all ASR could do was blink and go and Punish Kushi. 
That has got to be the Zabardast Twist

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatelylowDrwhoAmazingAmyasha...

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

ROFLthis is one of the most hilarious post i have read including the lock post. awesome humour. i am LOL. Good thinking guysThumbs Up
ek romp in the bed ki keemat hum kya jaane! jaane to sirf asr jo baar baar kiss-miss hote rehta haiSmile

Gosh the kiss-miss D'oh don't even remind me of that. This man cannot catch a breakOuch
he takes so long to anticpate the kiss that he misses it because of interruptions. we should encourage him to just do it. Nike;s slogan is meant for just ASRSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateAmazingAmySeerialLoopsCDlove

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by arhi-sarun-fan

Loved your post Hiru Big smile

thanks my love, Im bored and has nothing intelligent to say, so Im sprouting nonsense. LOL

Spout more nonsense more often!

That is an order, not a request!Big smile
Manju,
You have to garb Hiru by the arms, shake her and make her sign a never ending 6 months contract.  ASR Isshtyle.
I can help you with the shaking part, if you want.TongueWink

I too have been reading the Grabbing & Shaking Manual by ASR for the last 13 months, but your help is always welcome, four hands are better than twoSmile 

Hiru, terrace par chalo! Baat karni hai!

So that you can MU me and sign me for a never ending six month contractwa? LOL 

Yes.  And you better sign.  Or else, we will make Shyam Divorce You Know Who and you know what will happen after that !!!  TongueWink

GH will be singing

Didi Tera Brother Ek Hotwa
Didi Tera Brother Ek Hotwa
Haye Raam, Chotey Ko Dale Dana wa

Yuck !!  What is wrong with me.  Mommy !!!!!

nahiiinn pleej dont let poojali out in the loose of the civilised world!! we need snake ji to keep her tethered

LMAO, I wont be surprised if poojali have hots for hotwa Confused incest much?

DrwhoAmazingAmySeerialLoops

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged

he takes so long to anticpate the kiss that he misses it because of interruptions. we should encourage him to just do it. Nike;s slogan is meant for just ASRSmile

Just do it!

more like just do it already! quickly quickly! 

although I really really hope that wont be the case in the bedroom. I'd feel bad for Khushi Wink

dorindakateDrwhoSeerialLoops

sneakyboo Senior Member
sneakyboo
sneakyboo

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
lol this is the best thing ever ROFL
lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

This post is a blast! Loved it...
Poor Arnav, he went through so much and still didn't get laid...
Listen here Arnav now play the sympathy card...because right now you are desperate! Infact do some research,hell even  get Aman's advice tooo while you are at it...ROFL

like sympathy sex? ROFL Khushi might actually give in because she feels sorry for the dude LOL

Sympathy sex is better than no sex at all...
Arnav should take tips from Shyam...I mean Shyam did hit a home run with weeping willowROFL

wait...but even shyam took 3 freaking years to do that...hehehe

I wonder how he managed to perform with WW weeping her heart out 24/7 I really respect this man. ASR should get a few tips from his Ji.Ja.Ji LOL

Hey! Don't make me think about that...poor shyam...I have to say I bet right after that he decided to get rid of poojie and ran after khushi...can't blame him...
man, it must have been one hell of a tough job...ASR should pay him for that, what shyam did was no ordinary feat that can be done by mere mortal...

Red Above.
The mystery is solved. Or rather, you solved the mystery !!!
I think, all these days, Shyam was getting paid for this very reason.  ASR had hired Shyamu to do this.  That is why when Shymau went in your face to ASR, all ASR could do was blink and go and Punish Kushi. 
That has got to be the Zabardast Twist

Man, we have been dense...It was ASR all along...can't blame the guy, the only possible way for him to get laid was to make sure the weeping willow was laid! I truly feel for, the horrors he must have faced...im surprised he did not go completely mental...and more suprisingly he even managed to get her knocked up!
ROFL!!!!!
Shyam, my love for you keeps growing...come back give weeping wiilow some action, I myself will pay you ...!ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

Go to top