Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Things I did to get Laid (by ASR) *updatedwa

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Things I did to Get Laid

By Arnav Singh Raizada

Tried to wish her Happy Birthday.. Ha..Ha.. a poker face, and that's all I got out of the system. Sigh. So much for placating her to do the dance with no pants. 

Gave her a gift to pacify her. But sort of back fired on me *face palm*

Held groceries and leafy vegetable and what nots in the hopes I'll get 'some' tonight.

Sent her red roses. Wishful thinking. Look how that ended so lets not go there.

Decorated the pool side with deranged fairy lights (I thought it might set in the mood for some action later tonight)

Made her cut a freaking cake.

Made her eat the freaking cake (all forcefully mind you)

Made MY favourite dish to pacify HER

Me aside- Dude whom are you hoping to get in to bed with? If you want to get into her good books, you make HER favourite dish. Not yours. Idiot! You're going to have to resort to self services for a looong time.

Brought her another gift. This time a saree which I like, in MY favourite color.

Me- face palm. Again, read my above advice Raizada. You wanna get her to do some nasty with you? You pacify her! For that you buy what SHE wants. Not what you want. Good god! You're hopeless.

Mission 'Past evoked moments'

Hid inside the closet.

Me- yeah like that would get her libido humming when your face is half hidden by her anarkalies *rolls eyes*

Threw coffee (or so they say) at her face

Tried to open her non existent dori.

Me- yeah I saw you fumble to get your hands on it. Hope that won't be the case when you finally reach for her bra clasp.

Tried to kiss her (again forcefully)

Me- second time's a charm?

Damn for that HP.

Invited to see Taj mahal with me (like that's what I want to do with her. *Sniff*)

Me- *Snort* You'll have to try harder if you want to get into her churidars any time sooner.

Scared the shit out of her in the hopes she'd jump on me.

And it worked (Y)

Made a path of rose petals on which I can lead her to my divine bed (Romantic nonsense. I'd rather slump her over my shoulders and rush to the nearest couch. Even the floor would suffice. No one's at home anyway)

Tried to Kiss her yet again

Me- Third times a charm?

And then this happened.

So much for setting the mood right I don't think my chotte would activate for another fortnight after all this suspense.

Me- I feel for you. Dude you're never going to get any action as long as you're living in this deranged place. Slump her on your shoulder and run away to the nearest motel. Or even the SUV would serve the purpose. As long as there's an enclosed space, you're good to go.

PS- Good luck ASR making the 'beast with two backs'! Hope you'll get to release 'Jr Chotte' in this life time.

Well you can give your input on how to get laid. Help ASR in this testing time!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think this is the best plan to get ASR laid. Get his sister laid! For that, call snake ji. Good advice Sudha ji. I thank you on behalf of Arnav ji.

Originally posted by stafhtad

Hiru Ji.

What Nonsense Yaar !!

The loopy in me sprouts and will have to make you feel better by agreeing with you.TongueWink
Talking of sprouts and choteys.
You want chotey to sprout into action, below is the list he has to follow.
  1. Come out of the closet.
  2. Find Shyam
  3. Bear Hug Him and Kiss Him
  4. Cup Shyams cheeks (upstairs or downstairs or both)
  5. Beg for him to come back.
  6. Allow him to Ogle at Kushi
  7. His brilliant Di will be happy seeing Shyam Ogle Kushi thinking he is Ogling her like she Ogles her brother. All bortherly and sisterly.
  8. Eat, Drink and Snort Aphrodisiacs
  9. Make your family Eat, Drink and Snort Benadryl
  10. Exclude Kushi from the list you dumbo.
  11. Since you almost went Via Agra, don't be shy and get hold of some.
I give up.
He will remain a virgin.
Kushi will remain a virgin.
And like I said before. Our eyes will remain virgins as well.
Ouch

Thanks Shriya ji for this word of wisdom. Arnav ji is mighty grateful!

Originally posted by Firebolt

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by Firebolt

Tip- Please get Locks. That is all.

PS- This post was hoot HiruLOL

That could be an easier solution, trust you to tell the easiest and most unelaborated plan Shriya LOL

A lock in the hand is worth two in the bush.
A lock in time saves nine.
The lock is mightier than the slap.
Lock is the beginning of wisdom.

And my favorite.
No lock, no sex.

Edited by CDlove - 22 July 2012 at 7:53pm

The following 167 member(s) liked the above post:

amal3008sudumonaparna7rithuparnanicciSaggitarian01ligidhacelaAlinaSkshreelakshanIyamnurmipkknd159jasminsandrilakhushi_arnavki_parada_Jeevitha.Pfathimaa98askamanet_tu_achuSandy552BARDWISHIKLAKhushixoxoCeletnikkiaprilfluffyktautwinkle662kausar1219chupachupfrhnjn-Rajji-adevDee-Nrp77guessimgreat-Reva-maliinluvwivARHIhatathbristimssjtinkerbelIF_RocksPinkParibanglesdhivyMamijiAtyayzenjoeurvashi_93White.Pearl..Amour..SaraPhoenixsanyukta90ReksyadvaitaKeertiacharyaaminta13RiaSheikhsahadaEvilMindedMechatterbugmadforipkClumsyLilGirlarshi1986gabby12312345abcdefgEvocativedorindakatenorolimblackdice1001pink.lotuscicilia9Sarikaa97Shweta1691bleeding.lovesaavan_lovermysterygirl123Ilovepie.QueenAnnie18Julie0001zobshehParamjitragayalylow-Mistletoe-trishy13-Devanshi-swetha_chAngels11sparikhYummymummypinkssAsh95mirka88.A.l.i.a.Japonicadevsumsneaky-ajnature-loverLuvBarunSanayaDrwhodocgirlthechaigirlekiholoCetroniaAmazingAmyPreets19Siri22Iceflamesswat.gtvbug2011vellainsaanLetzLiveOurLyfipkkndholicFireboltStormChaserDiahhHriju321-happilyunknownfarheen75jessicadLivingInPajamascurledupboyznakaSaJanLuv14ShiningStar18ZayaHarshikaKrishnaluv94ashred12desigirl_18.Euphoria.SeerialLoopsamaliarini_katasha...lazybluestrina2010Akanksha-win7smitar.Farzi.MrDarcyfanSamiyaIPKKNDLyssaPie.x-bumblebee-x.Kookiemonsterpixiegirlmorning_dewssbk2OmNaMaSteOmRabba-Ve-DelenaSimi1711DiamondLifeeveline-Vee05--MKB-farah53Tia.0ipkbssusan7.Brooke.GodhuliLogonArnieBoyBarun_SenbonZakura_sonia_1princessunararimaxAaliya

swat.g IF-Dazzler
swat.g
swat.g

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Rofl Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateParamjitCDlove

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Loved your post Hiru Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateCDlove

ZayaHarshika IF-Rockerz
ZayaHarshika
ZayaHarshika

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

iss kabab mein haddi ko kya naam do..lol

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

madforipkdorindakateblackdice1001norolimDrwhothechaigirlSaJanLuv14CDloveOmNaMaSteOm

Paarijat Senior Member
Paarijat
Paarijat

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Good One! So...True yaar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateCDlove

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Clap

Hiru,

You naughty girl, 'Chotey' ki itni chinta!

Send it to ASR...it will be his training manual just like the Car Rakh Rakhav Manual Khushi gifted him!

He is guilty of all misdemeanors except may be one?

He knew about her fondness for Aloo Poori at buaji's house, but he could not openly tell Naniji that he wanted it made for her...hence the roundabout way, or atleast that's my understanding...

Edited by Drwho - 22 July 2012 at 9:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateAmazingAmyCDloveMrDarcyfanKookiemonster

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Originally posted by arhi-sarun-fan

Loved your post Hiru Big smile

thanks my love, Im bored and has nothing intelligent to say, so Im sprouting nonsense. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nature-loverDrwhoSeerialLoopsMrDarcyfan

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
How can u forget the saintly, chaste peck on sleeping beauty's forehead & the solitary rose which i had rescued frm the hands of DEMENTER DI or in short DImenter Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

IyamnurmEvocativedorindakatesanyukta90DrwhoSeerialLoopsCDlovemorning_dewsMrDarcyfanSamiyaIPKKNDKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm_SenbonZakura_

Go to top