Posted: 11 years ago
😊 Love drashti any look suits her but she can really do with a new hairstyle as madhubala 
yeah...they should start experimenting with her hairstyle...she has such beautiful long curls...I guess they will do some change after she enters bollywood
Yes Agree
They Should Start New Hairstyles On drashti...
I couldnt agree with you more. Its all I could think about during her engagement. 
I thought that atleast for her engagement we would get to see some other hairstyle but no.
DD looked so nice during DMG...she had curly hair then too but she styled it differently. She didnt always put it up in a bun, plus her curls looked better back then. I think she probably put some products thats why it looked so darn good but it seems she goes without those products now. Her hair seems so frizzy..untidy in this show. 
Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago
Agree. I think we'll have to wait for Madhu to enter bollywood to see different hairstyles of DD.
They're purposely showing madhubala like this. She will get a full makeover when she enters Bollywood and they want us to see the drastic change then..😃
DD look so elegant with straight hair
they will do experimnt once she enters bw
i have no problem with her hair style to me she is always perfect !!
I think we'll see more varieties in her hairstyle after she enters the film industry.