anjali the kabab mein haddi in arshi's love story

fajodi99 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I really dont understand what does that lady want ?? After getting to know about the ugly truth of shyam she should thank khushi for sacrificing her life for arnav and saving him from the kidnappers! I do understand that she is a pregnant women and getting to know the true colours of shyam is truly hurting especially out of the blue but she should accept the fact and move on but instead of that she is trying to gain the sympathy of all the members and wants everyone to be sad for her.  She needs to grow up!!

Starplus theme is "rishta wahi soch nayi" but it seems like iss pyaar ko kya naam doon has no freakin soch! Ok fine its pretty hard to believe someone especially when someone is blaming your husband. But at least to prove her wrong you would definitely try to investigate about her husband, so that she can find the really truth but no sitting at home and just blaming on khushi and not to forget crying !!!
is that even fair? for god sake khushi is the main lead!

Would any mother want to kill there child? seriously after everything she should be like giving more love to the baby so that in the future the baby will not feel incomplete because of a father. But no...she was going to kill her own child how stupid can she be

Which sister would tell her own brother to choice between her and his love. Its like saying who do you love more your mother or your father. People think that she has done justice to the role in some extent yeah but talking about the other foolish parts like killing the child & etc etc. she is just being a pain in the ass!

Now talking about arnav he knows what kind of character shyam is but still he kept quiet which made my mood pissed off! seriously but all things shyam was saying to khushi , everyone just kept quiet then finally he gave a slap which totally paid off!!! But am still not happy he knows that he made a big big huge mistake by forcefully marring khushi and still didnt say a sorry nor khushi is expressing her angry out which proves what kind of a wife she is . But whats the use no one in the rm respects her seriously this show is making me nuts. khushi deserves a appreciation for whatever she had done and an apology from everyone. 

what do you think guys do you agree with me or you think am wrong do share your comments !