stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hi , after reading the TOI article ...there is simply no point in watching this pathetic show now..they are giving us all dat which we requested , pleaded to them not to show.. sinal not only  seprated but divorced😭,  kunal  becoming a rich man but siddhi not there with him😭wicha running away wid sinal baby 😭,sidhi in jail wid only one child ...GOD knows wats the fate of da other child 😭...seriously these cvs are not humans they are such inhuman people who believe in torturing and hurting the sentiments of the very people who have been so loyal to the show..have given them trp's ...made their show so popular... i curse them from da bottom of my heart today...for playing wid our emotions like this...and as far as parichay is concerned ...with sinal's divorce its over for me...now even if sinal reunite nd marry again... i cant bring myself to love it or watch it again ...once the thread of love is broken even if it is joined later on ...it wont remain da same as before ...saint Rahim he said this in his dohas too...

raheman dhaaga prem ka mat toro chatakeye
toote se phir na jude ,jude gaath par jaye...

same is da case wid this idiotic show ...once the charm of sinal fades it wont come bak atleast for me ever again...

so cvs keep showing more nd more crapfest ...the serial is already runied beyond measure ..do ur best to make it detoriate further ...🤢😡🤬...
coz nothing else can be expected from such ruthless , inhuman , physco nd morini people ...

i am sure in real life these cvs are like wicha only dats y they r able to create such hate worthy characters nd show her on da winning end everytime nd da leads suffering...
so continue wid ur nonsaense , show kunal marrying wicha , or anyother female...
i simply DONT CARE...
coz parichay ends for me ...i ll never contribute in providing u any trp's...

even while typing this message tears have come in my eyes...i am sooo hurt today for trusting nd wasting my time over dis show ,for loving sinal soo deeply...it really hurts😭😭...this is called back stabbing .,...cvs have done this with their loyal viewers...
go nd rot n hell nd take ur show along wid you too...
😡

Edited by stuti123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you are right..even i am feeling so cheated , i am so much attached to SINAL, just cant think of the day without watching them and CVs got they are separating them for 8 years..
Kunal  and Sidhi who could not live without each other for a single day will live without each other for 8 long years ..complete assassination of their character and SINAL love story.  Eveni have tears in my eyes ,completely depressed, it is so painful  ..i fought with everyone to watch this show, my priorities took a back seat, ignored everything else just to watch my favorite serial and now they have destroyed everything..I hate CVs..
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
stuti the cvs dont want the loyal viewers...they just want the trps and viewers who make the hapit of seeing whatever they show and enjoy every crab...my sister already started liking this crab...i m crying she is saying after the leap it will be more interesting...bcoz she is watching many shows..its just one of the show..but for me it is the one and only show...i dont know now also kunal didnt believe her thn whn will he believe...i hate myself for watching this...my frnds and mom warned me not to watch daily soabs...i didnt took their word seriously...now paying for that...😭😭😭..how happy i was when i watched only music channels and films...😕...
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
for me parichay wasnt just a show it did become an integral part of my life too..it gave me sinal , my daily dosage of entertainment...no matter how much ever deprssed i used to be i always had parichay to look forward too , sinal to watch ..who always brought a smile on my face...nd i simply cant take their relation being destroyed nd shed into pieces like this...i curse myself for getting so emotionally attachaed to them...i ll really have a hard time overcoming this...but as time is da best healer ..very soon i ll overcome everything...but seriously it does hurt alot...i am feeling so betrayed today...
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i didnt know why every news about parichay is airing in the evening...i didnt slept properly for the last 2 days...friday its bcoz veena matas blame game and siddhi signing the divorce paper...and yesterday the pathetic promo...now TOI article...they have a mission to torture us...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
the cvs n channel ruined their own show...what makes me so angry that they butchered SiNal jodi for no reason...

the way SiNal journey was portrayed...they should not have separated at all...there was so much of passion in SiNal love...unlike their other fav couples in their other 2 shows which taken a leap...the phase they showed for SiNal was a reality...in real arrange marriages or compromise marriages does work such way...but they ruin it in their own hands by force separation...it doesn't make sense to separate SiNal at all...

SiNal love was unconditional...passionate...elegant...divine...they trusted each other...the understand each other...they had no misunderstandings...they had no ego problems if they have SiNal make a point to sort it out...they fight like kids...pampers each other like kids...separation is illogical for this couple...

in other shows of BT...there were various of MU b/w the couples...they have ego problems...they have issues in trusting factor...or the evils manipulate them totally...this leads to separation...but SiNal they did not have any such issues...this is just unfair...they are forced to separated...neither circumstances separated them nor fate nor destiny...the cvs purposely forced them to separate for their own purpose...the purpose is called TRPS...disgusting...the cvs stoop so low to play with the emotions of the die-hard fans of the show n SiNal jodi...

nowadays i have no heart to make SiNal mixes too...its painful...