Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

is separation going to bring redemption???

shtl_l IF-Dazzler
shtl_l
shtl_l

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
many r saying this separation is going to bring redemption track...frankly i dont think CV's r now going to show any redemption track...

wht is arnav's character...he is arrogant, intelligent, ruthless guy who wins any challenge right...have anybody noticed...the CV's have always shown arnav dominating khushi...though they show khushi resist wht arnav wants first but then khushi has to do wht arnav wants...we have seen this...at many instances.

1) arnav didnt allow her to work for 15 days
2) we saw how he married her
3) getting khushi back to RM he played games
4) whenever there is romance scene arnav is always dominating...

so CV's want to keep arnav dominance...they want to show his dominance...do u think when khushi go to gupta house and when she says i am not coming to RM...arnav is not going to go mad...and ask forgivenes...instead he is going to woo her with all the ways he can...we never know mayb he can black mail her again...

yes he can blackmail khushi again if payal goes to gupta house too...

didnt we see arnav blackmailing khushi from leaving the house by reminding of contract...he can do it again by getting her marry him again by blackmail...by showing his dominance...

i dont think there is any redemption track...yes we will see arnav missing khushi and remembering her...but i dont think arnav is going to ask for forgiveness...if CV's wanted to show arnav asking forgiveness they would have shown soon after kidnapping track...they wouldnt show so much love between them after the kidnapping track...

CV's want to keep arnav's character as it is...anjali his weakness and khushi his love...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

VultureTaloneagle007rabiacasachatritsMamijiKasu4lyfeswat.gJUHI.HIOmaRamdassPashbarunARS24OmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.Deedeepa1

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfe

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Seriously, im so damn pissed at the fact that they never show Arnav asking for forgiveness. Why can't he apologize to her for everything he did to her in the past year? She gave everything for you and your family & this man can't even ask for forgiveness. Some ppl might say we love his character this way. His asking for forgiveness once isn't gunna make any big difference to his character just like last time he did. People were saying he's already doing so much for Khushi and blah blah. What did he do? Even in all that wooing he was manhandling her. forcing her which obviously we find cute when we watch it. But think from KHushi's POV. She gets no respect, no importance in the family she gave everything for. SO, I think Cvs HAVE TO show redemption and Arnav asking for forgiveness, Honestly if we don't get redemption im quitting this show. I dun want romance without any apology from his side!

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 22 July 2012 at 9:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfeswat.gmisscrazyfanDeedeepa1OmNaMaSteOmkbtr

JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
well said!!!Smile
zillionaire IF-Dazzler
zillionaire
zillionaire

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
i just hope arnav misses khushi like crazy when shes away and does whatever he can just to get a glimpse of her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfeOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i dont think there is any redemption track planned earlier either
what i think would happen is :
arnav would be caught in trying to get khushi back & not let anjali meet shyam either
he will find out what his DI is doing & try & stop it
this is what we are going to see this week
some rabbaves thrown here & there
anjali & her behaviour will just keep increasing

and i m skipping the whole week

Edited by Harshitha - 22 July 2012 at 10:32am

kbtr

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Yah u culd be right! They culd have shown him aplogize after kidnapping or start the redemption track which they did show him feeling guilty and all but not exacy redemption but its ok bc atleast we got to see some awesome romantic arshi scenes!!! Or maybe they might show redemption once khushi leaves its hard to tell what will happen but i hope he does try to woo or black mail her if she doesnt go back with him!
Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
sooo agreee well said
cvs have to make arnav ask for forgiveness this time.

kbtr

Go to top