Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shona_virman

Imagine toh pata nhi kab se kar rahe hain... Action ka intezar ho raha hai... Virman r making us very naughty ha...

very very naughty..especially me...๐Ÿ˜‰
Shrav123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Well I m so awaiting for rain confession like badly and I was ๐Ÿ˜ณ reading out yr post.Though since Maanvi is seriously ill I m not sure How they gonna show the rain confession over all.Getting wet in rain for a long could harm her health  specially now When shes suffering more than ever. so I really feel Virat would bring her back at home asap if she gets in to rain to stop him and confess.

yaaa even i feel the same but i just hope similar scene ho ..i mean i want to see a super d
uper romantic scene  between virman asap... *gawd whats wrong with me*
VirMan_Ria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haye Haye...
The kiddos wetted themselves!! =P
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaar ye toh sirf imagination haii yaar hope summin like that that!
chasinghope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†& don't forget..Virat wearing white ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shrav123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_VirMan

๐Ÿ˜†& don't forget..Virat wearing white ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜‰ @ bold...agree..kushal in white- <3 <3 <3 <3 <3...
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viratmanvi

aww i really want dis to happen n choudary can go out forsumtime so dat virman are all alone

then i will be all over moon virman all alone wet in rain omg wish this should happen๐Ÿ˜ณ
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

virman wet in rain viraat wearing black/white shirt with his button left open๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ and maanvi wearing red/black dress confession in rain they are all alone in the house omg virman r making me naughty

Edited by uzmasable - 11 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shrav_virman

yaaa even i feel the same but i just hope similar scene ho ..i mean i want to see a super d
uper romantic scene  between virman asap... *gawd whats wrong with me*

Ah I too want some passionate intense naughty romance b/w them keeping essence of VirMan all the way.I was reading out SP's article Where they kept question as would there be a fairy tale romance b/w VirMan ? Generally SP's article questions are more enlighten on coming tracks only in last article they question Maanvi on accepting her love or not due to cancer and we seen long track of her conflict where she dint accepted it.now Since they have added this golden words in article I m very much sure we would be getting more they we are asking.* Fingurs crossed *
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shrav_virman

guys just imagine after confession by maanvi IN THE RAIN,

both of them hug each  other and obviously as they are in rain they  will get wet...so maanvi brings virat back to home(maanvi's room) and then she wipes his head with towel and then when she is about to leave the room,virat catches her hand and then they bboth share a very hot and romantic scene...

wow this thought is itself making me  ๐Ÿ˜

aww, loved your imagination shravani๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ˜. 
it will only in our dream , i thought like this too๐Ÿ˜ณ.. but nothing will happen in the show.. 
we will write Os and console ourself๐Ÿ˜ญ.. no hope on romantic scenes of virman in the show right now, CVs is not hearing us..