Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

RAJIV CHADDA Returns wid Sansani Scoop on FOOTLOOS (Page 8)

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
ROFL
what a joke rajiv chadda has shared with us...wow...i can't stop laughing...when a fan visits the sets it takes a lot of time to even get an autograph from the actors...a u rajiv chadda has taken a video of sneha that too a video of 4:04 minutes video...wow man hats of 2 u...well a questions to the cvs what do u all think we all r 2 years baby???? u will give us lollipop and say what u r saying is right n we will accept it...oh plz cut the crap...we r not brainless...we can understand this stupid game which u r playing with us...after all we know u from so many times...n from the beginning u always do this...playing with our emotions and doing this type of cheep thing...we r not going to fall for this...not again...just go to hell...Angry

p.s: i wish sneha's father get well soon...may god bless him with good health...

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
this is kind of sick .. really 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mugdhaMJMahirah

varshasubramani Senior Member
varshasubramani
varshasubramani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
M glad that you din BELIEVE that Video!! Okay first of all I have NEVER scene any fan taking a VIDEO of the character questioning them!! Probably CVs think that we are SOO f**kIN FOOLISH that they'll USE Sneha as a WEAPON to STOP watever is HAPPENING with the D3 Fans!! Its obvious that if our FAVOURAITE CHARACTER makes a video tellin the reason why she wasnt PRESENT in the episode we would BELIEVE her and WATCH D3 again!! But there's a question arising in my mind that can a FAN ask such a QUESTION and ya this isnt it I just NOTED that both Vrinda aka Taani and Sneha aka Sharon DEACTIVATED their accounts of FB!! Okay do I think this had nothing to do with the CVs?? NO I am sure CVs are trying to do something!!

CVs and Palki you know what your SCARED of us!! YES you are!! You cant FACE us soo you are APPROACHING Sneha!! Though she's gettin paid for this so she has NO CHOICE! But CVs you know what YOU HAVE LOST IT!! You have LOST OUR LOVE AND TRUST!!

Hope You and D3 have a GOOD FUTURE!! Till then JUST GET LOST AND GOO TO HELL AND NEVER COME BACK!!Big smile
-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Well,all I can say is...CVs...we fans ain't fools.We're not as stupid as you think we are..toh the cheap tactics won't really work on us.

We've leart not to believe in you guys at all,so yeah.
Kapoor.Riya Groupbie
Kapoor.Riya
Kapoor.Riya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
This is nothing new...many Production House fall even LOW than this ...
MinTan Groupbie
MinTan
MinTan

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged

UPDATE !!

New video uploaded by the CVs .. voice SAME as our beloved "Rajeev CHadda" ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radioactive.

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Oh, my rotten luck.! Mr.Rajiv Chadda has been so kind to us and got us a second video, even after all we said and here I can't watch it because my computer isn't booting and I'm Online through my mobile. It feels so bad to see poor Mr.Chadda's efforts go to waste. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srishti_SwaRon

Oh, my rotten luck.! Mr.Rajiv Chadda has been so kind to us and got us a second video, even after all we said and here I can't watch it because my computer isn't booting and I'm Online through my mobile. It feels so bad to see poor Mr.Chadda's efforts go to waste. LOL

See what MinTan wrote in her post LOL  :

Originally posted by MinTan

This video is from a DIFF account , by the name of THESUNILRATHOD .. but the voice is the same as 'Rajiv' Chadda ROFL GOD these ppl think we are infants or imbeciles or WHAT ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radioactive.Tanuka_TanHa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index