Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

RAJIV CHADDA Returns wid Sansani Scoop on FOOTLOOS (Page 7)

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
MinTan, firstly hats off to u for ur profound observation. This was certainly one of the most unexpected deeds of our oh-so -loving Cinevistaas. A hoax Sneha interview, wow, great idea!!! Wasn't a status update and a misleading promo enough?
I m a diehard Sneha Kapoor fan and I hope that all of us are clearly aware of the fact that Sneha is truly a gem of a person. But, this ingenious treachery clearly defames her as well as the production house. We aren't kindergarten students who wud simply nod in affirmative to their stupid explanations. Even kindergarten students know about technical betrayals, after all its the 21st century.
CVs, if u guys think that we are simply evoked by the so-called special episode, I m afraid, u might need to consult a pshychatrist soon.
SwaRon were synonymous with an indefinite sense of mature understanding. Their relationship was perhaps a milestone for the Indian Television. But, post confession, wat we get is an intolerable overdose of Taani n Shivam, a cruel butchering of our beloved SwaRon and a really disappointing track. The turmoil has been so influensive that even the hardcore dance lovers are calling it a quit for D3. The damage has already been done. Instead of redeeming ur faults, u guys seem to be adding cherry to d cake.

P.S.- As of now, I m quitting D3 but will always continue to love TanHa. Shan n Sneha, I really feel pity for u both.

Edited by nikita_arsha - 22 July 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829__anonymous__--Rumeli--LamheChurake

aishwarya04 Newbie
aishwarya04
aishwarya04

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I soo agree .. I am hating what they are doing the the story, WHY THE HELL ARE SWARON ALWAYS TARGETED??? And what shit is this new Taani Rey love?? Do they not realise, WE DONT CARE!!! We never did, we never will care about them.
And seeing the promo(sorry for going off topic, I just have to vent out my anger!),  THIS IS NOT SWAYAM, He does not doubt his Sharon right? He loves her like madly and trusts her right? So what is this thing of her uploading the video? What are they doing to our Swayam :( I feeel so bad for Sharon!  
They have crossed all limits.. sach mein, I an ardent fan of Swaran say this, If 2 weeks more of this Swaron misunderstanding goes on, I will quit watching D3. :( 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.Wintersreya19royArdour.--Rumeli--LamheChurake

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
wateva u said i completely agree n infact sneha was very professional during the interview giving very well prepared answers.she wasnt laughing heartily as she does with fans.though we dont blame her.she is after all bound to follow wat she is told.just one point i m sorry i have to disagree.Shantanu n Sneha dont have galaxy s2.otherwise evryone has s2.both tannu n sneha have galaxy ace.sorry but im a cell phn freak so i kinda keep track of all of that.n moreover i own ace so i know.
n the bts video was awesome as in shantanu macy chemistry was awesome.
loved it.saw swaron too.dont know wats up with them though.its all bcz of cvs that i m ending up hating swayam.but i wont ever do that.tired of shouting for swaron track.as u rightly said:

Dear CVs,
                GO TO HELL...

- from YOUR EX FANS
P.S:Find some Taani fans if u can n make them watch the show.lets seeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i m not here to watch taani natak.so im outta here.obv love tanha frm the bottom of my heart.n hope they get what they deserve.

Edited by D3fan_forever - 22 July 2012 at 2:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829Anindita91crazysky

misha24 Senior Member
misha24
misha24

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Cvs think that we swaron fans r dumb ki hum iss video pe believe karenge... poor cvs... plan flop ho geya ROFL koi aur acha sa plan socho. Keep in mind one thing cvs jab tak u don't give the answers related to misleading monsoon special and show mein swaron romance nai dikhayoge... we r nt going to watch the show fr sure
-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
OmG! 
der fun is Unexpressable! 
-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
But guys we have to admit ! 
they r havin AWESOME tym ! 
sudhi1829 Groupbie
sudhi1829
sudhi1829

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Very good. Atleast this video helped us to completely stop us to watch D3 now.

But looking at the new promos still I am not able to understand their script about SwaRon. Before the SwaRon relationship, Swayam use to understand everything about Sharon. Even though she use to scold him, make fun of him still he use to love her and think she is really good at heart. Now are the relationship, Swayam has totally changed. He can understand that Vishaka is not behind all this roumors and say its someone which is backstabber etc. Then how come he is not able to think that Sharon must have done with some good intension.

As a normal person and in a normal relationship, if there is something wrong then usually they sit and discuss what happened and what was the reason behind she doing this.

I dont know the reason for giving this new promos. They dont want SwaRon fans to watch the coming episodes and move to TBP.

Nways, I am out of D3.
MinTan Groupbie
MinTan
MinTan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I know whether should hate the CVs a lil more for this cheap harkat (as if hating them more was possiblle) or should I laugh at their audacity and underestimating our intelligence. did they rally think we'd buy the "Die hard Fan" crap ?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuka_TanHaAnindita91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index