Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

RAJIV CHADDA Returns wid Sansani Scoop on FOOTLOOS (Page 6)

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
This is just sick ! The way they hv used Sneha is disgusting! Poor girl her father is ill and she needs to testify that...This isnt only about Sharon missing d D3 spcl...it also about how the ENTIRE show has gone for a toss!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__AmRiTa_S

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Cv's really don't get it? Do they really think we are only angry about Monsoon special episode? Yes monsoon special is a reason but most important reason we are angry is the current state of SwaRon track. And do they really think SwaRon fans to be stupid or dumb that they can't can't see through this facade.

When i thought after the monsoon special fiasco i had seen the lowest of lows from CV's they came up with another gem. I even don't know what to say to them anymore. Why the hell a production house like Cinevistaas has to resort to such tactics. Why the hell they have to hide behind the mask of a 'fan'. If Sneha was not going to be part of monsoon special you all should have just informed us. We obviously would have been sad but we are not cold hearted to not understand the situation. Why the hell you aired the exclusive Sharon promo? And now this whole set up.

But our probelm doesn't end with with monsoon special episode. Our main problem is with the way SwaRon have been handled post confession. The way their intensity and chemistry has been lost and ther characters butchered. No love track for the official 'couple' and others getting full on romance. While SwaRon getting continuos misunderstanding and fights that too by making them go completely out of character. What the hell Cv's expect SwaRon fan to do ?

P.S - Cv's stop hiding behind the actors and fake fans. Come out in the open. And accept your mistake and apologize for it. It may bring you some respite otherwise I am sure no SwaRon fan is gonna stick around for long.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829Mahirahsreya19roySatluvsd3__anonymous__Ardour.meeryylyfisbeautifulTanuka_TanHaSawyer_Tom--Rumeli--AmRiTa_SAnindita91neethaLamheChurake

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
First of all i would like to state clearly that i LOVE SNEHA truly,i have nothing against her,she said what she should,if i was in her place i wud have said d same also i guess..! but deffo em not a fool to believe that this vid is by a fan or a die heart fan or whatevaLOL mainly coz he sounded like a proffessional and also wud like to mention d QUALITY of d vid,,hes surely a part of cinevistaas,goes without saying..! dont know y d reporter or whoeva hes had to ask about dat question abt her and shaan,i dont think any1 of us here feel like that??do we??LOLcummon dude,no article said such stuffs abt their equation,just few random persons sayingLOLand we arent BLIND dat we wont gett anything from their IVs,ofcourse they are great friends even if u see the latest iv of sneha,shan and amar,tanha were laughing,giggling,even were sharing a secret joke,which enemies do that??ROFLno doubt they are great buddiesBig smilenow my point is who told cvs that we are mainly upset with d monsoon sequence with d context of d promo??if u ask me,yeah i was a bit dissapointed with that,but then thats not a PRIMARY factor for me,em super duper pissed off due to d constant ignorance towards swaron fans,butchering of two most beautiful characters of indian television-swayam and sharon,thei LS is unique dude,how can anyone ruin it like this??being a swaron/tanha fan it really annoys me,and i really dont know how difficult is to maintain CONSISTENCY in a show???my love for these two actors wont eva becum less mainly SNEHA KAPOOR,for me shes one f d best actresses on television dese days,an epitome of perfection,shes d main reason for which i started watching d3,but then em a fan of shaan too..! really cant tolerate how they are wasting their talents,hell they dont deserve this CVs..! if not about us,think about ur GEMS dude,dunno when will they realise the worth of sneha and shaan,they surely have d potentiality of geting much much bigger opportunities in future,if cvs cant utlise their talents,oh well d LOSS is only theirs...! n last but not d least AUDIENCES,i repeat AUDIENCES are with Swaron/Tanha..! now cvs shud think if we leave who will bring trps for them??think cvs thinkTongue
Sorry for my Long rant,but had to say thisTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829hamsini1234sreya19royAmRiTa_S--Rumeli--

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
hahahahaha..!!i couldnt stop laughing mann...wat d haad is dis...i m out of word...CVs n der foolishness...ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL
u said it all...hahaha..a fan carry wid him HIGH DEFINATION CAMERA...n d thing is sneha ready ho gai interview dene k liye???like seriously...ROFLROFLShocked
CVs have Ids on IF v all knw bt nw on YT also...holy lord...ROFLROFL
i dont understand y dey think dat fans r like dem???FOOLISH???ShockedShocked
come on v r ppls wid Gr8 observation skills...wen v observe every tiny thing who cn dey expect dat v wont observes all dis things...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
u rightly said ppl who visits dont have allowed to see d shoots or dey r nt allowed to click pics bt dis chadda ji have 3 min ka video jiska v have noo hint..noo promo nooo article about dis loose control thing still dis video is out..ShockedShocked

sooo many bloopers...CVs better luck next tym wen it come to fool fans..u r really bad in playing tricks..ROFLROFLROFL

n yaaa more thing all ur efforts r of nooo use coz purpose it nt solved..v still dont get d answer y u mislead d fans by using shantannu n sneha in d promo wen der gonna b nooo SwaRon in d spcl episode..!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829misha24Gratitude_MeAnindita91neethamarauder

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
UNRESERVED MY POST ON PG 1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

__anonymous__ Goldie
__anonymous__
__anonymous__

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
 After observing the whole fiasco done within D3 & outside D3 these days  I just pity myself for my NOT MENTION-WORTHY  in open forum INSANITY for the  magical Shantanu Maheshwari  . . . . . . my SOULFUL ADMIRATION for the gorgeous Sneha Kapoor . . . . . . .and my brainchild  FANTASY LAND for TanHa . . . . .as I'm still alive to witness this day when the hard work , perseverance & talents of my two ALL TIME favourite individuals are ROYALLY  eclipsed, SORELY because of  the ABSURD & OUT OF MIND stuffs done by  the EVER respected CVs . . . . . . . . . . Angry

And I seriously curse myself for my DARING  DESPERATENESS for the most perfect Swayam Shekhawat . . . . . . .my UNBLEMISHED ATTACHMENT with the sophisticated Sharon Rai Prakash . . . . .and my UNADULTERATED ADDICTION for the fairytale couple SwaRon . . . . . . . .as I'm now forced to watch them losing their distinctness in the dark recess oblivion gradually. . . . . . .Unhappy  

Quitting D3 is something now I'm gonna do not because I want the trp of D3 to fall drastically. . . . . .but because I want Cv to know neither I'm a 5 year old bratty lollipop loving kid they think of me along with all SwaRon fans  . . . . .nor a cheap baseless mentality holder who enjoys the stalker-centric story with sane mind . . . . . . . . . .Unhappy 

Edited by MagicalShantanu - 22 July 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahirahArdour.--Rumeli--

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I feel sad that Sneha could not be a part of monsoon special and her father is not well..i feel sad that these things happening to Sneha at such a time...first she was not well during diwali episode, then her eye was infected during "Girls on V" thing and now this time her father was ill. I wish her father a speedy recovery.

I hold nothing against Sneha...love n respect her to bits but at the same time u do feel that how come all of sudden a video like this was released that too by a fan. Had it been a video released by cinevistaas clarifying the same i would have understood. 

Sneha was not going to be a part of monsoon special fine..we understand y but the question is why did cv's tricked us by releasing Sharon n Swayam promo...raised our expectations..gave us false hope of SwaRon romance and Sneha not being dere is not the only issue...if CV's wanted they could have shot Sneha and Shantannu ke scenes separately when Sneha was available.

We are also upset bcz of the way CV's are treating SwaRon...no romance and only misunderstanding. Butchering the essence of SwaRon and giving us stupid SwaRon misunderstandings every week. 

Regarding, Sneha and Shantanu having issues together part..i personally don't feel dere is any tiff between them and never was. I feel they are not very good friends but are friends enough to work together as SwaRon and that too pretty comfortably. Its CV's who are making SwaRon act like jerks and not TanHa who are responsible for lack of SwaRon romance or depth. 

I don't hold Sneha responsible for anything she said regarding the surprise part for SwaRon fans bcz at the end of the day she is just a person who work for cinevistaas...now be it Shantanu, Sneha or KAS...i think all of them will say what they have been asked to regarding track..they are not such huge stars that they can go ahead and comment on dere own regarding track without CV's ka permission. So the whole part where she mentioned surprise for SwaRon fans was scripted and she said exactly what palki wanted her to say and was just an effort to calm SwaRon fans down but this ain't gonna work. We need substantial SwaRon along with mature romance between SwaRon in D3 else we are done with the show. 

P. S Sneha is looking beautiful and looks like finally CV's got a new dress fr Sharon. We all love you Sneha...and wish ur dad a speedy recovery. I am glad she could be with her dad. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 22 July 2012 at 1:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829MahirahAnindita91--Rumeli--Tanuka_TanHa

shaffy_arsha IF-Rockerz
shaffy_arsha
shaffy_arsha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
seriously cvs are sick...pta ni kitna girenge aur ye log...first amar ka article 4 no replacement of kria n nw sneha 4 monsoon spl...cheee palki u r gone mad...jst go to hell

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index