Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

RAJIV CHADDA Returns wid Sansani Scoop on FOOTLOOS (Page 5)

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noorainn

Guys i know what u all meant.. I need not check the post again.. All m trying to say is nothing is gonna change the fact... I dont know if rajiv is the real fan or not... But what sneha has said in the interview is real... So there is no means of assuming that the CVs have made sneha say everythin in the video... That is all i meant..
do u all think that the CVs are actually gonna agree to what we say..?? Therz no point dragging this.. I just dont want sneha to be upset.. We should pray for her dad... Rest can wait... M sorry i dint mean to hurt anybody
.. Everbody has their own POV... i said my POV..

dude.. here ppl are not talking about what is said in the Interview... all the post says is that this interview maybe given out by the CV's...  and not by any fan... that's what the facts point out too... plus the Cv's apparently think they are vey clever ( that or that we are dumb)... they think that they can get out of all this trouble if a vid like this goes out... It is high time they realize that ... it aint done... they cant do this to us anymore...

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Guys plz just stop with this blaming... This is just gettin worse... Sneha has gone through a tough time as her dad was unwell... D3 is not ending anytime soon.. Hope for the best... M sure there are many more episodes to come... And we ll surely find Sneha being a part of it...even after her giving us an explanation why are u guys still clinging onto the monsoon special.. If our fatherz would be unwell would we choose to be a part of shows and stuff..??!! Its coz of her family we are watching Sneha.. She has a family too... A life tooo... I agree the creative heads should have chosen some other days to showcase the episode... They might be having their own reasons... But that doesn't mean u guys can say whatever comes to ur mind.. Sneha dint say anything that was told to her by the creatives... She said what was genuine... Pls dont pull her into this.. Remember depsite of being sick she shot for hai rama... Would others do that? We as fans should know our limits... Do u think she will be happy to read all this depsite of her giving clarifications...?? Do we truly love her?? Or is that we are merely fans... This is gettin ridiculous... Pls its all over.. Nothin can be done about it...just chuck it... We as fans right now should be praying for Sneha's dad's speedy recovery... Not talk about what has already happened.. DONT UPSET HER... Ask the ones who dont have families... They can tell better... Pls respect what she has told in her interview... And pls stop it at this...

Zyada jazbaati honay ki koi jaroorat naa hai. No one is blaming Sneha here. lyk MinTan said in her post , we all love Sneha  and know he is an employee of Cinevistaas and is contract and Duty bound t whatevr they ask her to.

Abt her dad, he really was ill. And yes we most definitely hope and pray he gets well soon ASAP

Edited by SwaRon911 - 22 July 2012 at 11:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahirahlyfisbeautiful--Rumeli--Anindita91Tanuka_TanHaneetha-FrozenRain-

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

And by blaming i dint mean sneha... On the whole the CVs
Oh but we do blame the cvs n its too late to change that nowLOL
No offence!! :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

If U R on defending side of CVs..den you shud get our POV clear enuf too..since tym being CVs have alwyz taken the swaRon fans wothout even minute seriousness!!even in tuf tyms of D3 wen KR fan base left we alwyz had been a strong support..n nw we are in no mood of getting fooled..D3 means swaRon/TanHa..n no1s allowed 2 ques our luv fr sneha n shantanu..we can nvr abuse them..u hav no idea hw much respect dese two ppl hold in our hearts..so dont conclude..our prblms are with CVs..we need full fledged swaRon

Edited by --Rumeli-- - 22 July 2012 at 10:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreya19royAmRiTa_S

noorainn Newbie
noorainn
noorainn

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I dont wanna say anything further... M really sorry... U all can think what u have to... i was just trying to say that right now we should pray for sneha's dad... I m truly sorry... Sometimes its better to keep quite... Wen evrybody are giving me replies but none wants to understand what i actually meant...
ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Guys plz just stop with this blaming... This is just gettin worse... Sneha has gone through a tough time as her dad was unwell... D3 is not ending anytime soon.. Hope for the best... M sure there are many more episodes to come... And we ll surely find Sneha being a part of it...even after her giving us an explanation why are u guys still clinging onto the monsoon special.. If our fatherz would be unwell would we choose to be a part of shows and stuff..??!! Its coz of her family we are watching Sneha.. She has a family too... A life tooo... I agree the creative heads should have chosen some other days to showcase the episode... They might be having their own reasons... But that doesn't mean u guys can say whatever comes to ur mind.. Sneha dint say anything that was told to her by the creatives... She said what was genuine... Pls dont pull her into this.. Remember depsite of being sick she shot for hai rama... Would others do that? We as fans should know our limits... Do u think she will be happy to read all this depsite of her giving clarifications...?? Do we truly love her?? Or is that we are merely fans... This is gettin ridiculous... Pls its all over.. Nothin can be done about it...just chuck it... We as fans right now should be praying for Sneha's dad's speedy recovery... Not talk about what has already happened.. DONT UPSET HER... Ask the ones who dont have families... They can tell better... Pls respect what she has told in her interview... And pls stop it at this...

Girl, no one here is blaming Sneha nor did we say anything bad against her !! All we're saying is that the CVs should stop trying to manipulate us like this...If they really want to make things better, all they have to do is explain why they went about promoting the monsoon special epi like as if Sharon would be a part of it and also our displeasure with the way the SwaRon track is being treated !!!

All true SwaRon fans know how Sneha really is and we totally get her reasons for not being able to shoot and we all pray that her dad will get better soon !!! So, please try and understand the point of this post is meant for the CVs and not at all for Sneha !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sreya19roylyfisbeautifulTanuka_TanHaAnindita91--Rumeli--neetha

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
dere is no point in bringing Sneha in dis..cz we are not talking abt her..our wishes are alyws with her n her dad for his health at dis tym..i dont think we need to highlight dis in long letters..stating abt dis..!!
we respect her personal space and IF is no place whre we discuss abt actors' personall lyf..we are talking abt one of the big production house who got into using publicity tacts to play with our emotions..n cheated us..n nw swaRon are being ruined by CVs dats it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulAmRiTa_SLamheChurakeshaani2209

namylovkriyansh IF-Dazzler
namylovkriyansh
namylovkriyansh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
wow first bringing amar to say "NO REPLACEMENT FOR KRIA" & now brought sneha to clarify her unavailability from monsoon sequence
kay bat hha
cvs can beat the terrorist n awl in these things
Kitna girenge cvs...don't fall so much that it will get difficult to come up to respectable level...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index