Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

RAJIV CHADDA Returns wid Sansani Scoop on FOOTLOOS (Page 4)

TanHaforever Newbie
TanHaforever
TanHaforever

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@noorainn: it will be great if u go thru the post n the replies before comming to conclusion tat we r blaming sneha. we n TM never blamed sneha infact we love her than anything. the post is just abt the tactics creatives playing in the belief tat we audiances r fools n this is reply to thos great creatives tatz it. pls do re-check the topicSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronland--Rumeli--

swaronland Goldie
swaronland
swaronland

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing.
Agree with all of u swaronians. Guys tomorrow Time to "The Buddy Project" Big smile

lyfisbeautiful..DamonCrazy..

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hehehe can't even begin saying how much i love this post of urs.. As much as i love sneha, i hv to say that all this is highly unconvincing. She might have genuine reasons for not being a part of monsoon special but cn the cvs really give us one good reason as to why it was necessary showing her in the promo.. and as for rajiv chaddha.. firstly no fan cn b so direct or blunt with questions.. n its highly coincidental that his questions were precisely the same ones that we hv bin asking in our posts over here.. given that he is a newbie here how is it that he had all his facts right regarding wat ppl on this forum want to knw..

Cinevistaas wake up!! u aren't catering to a bunch of 10yr olds.. we r sensible ppl n pls dnt doubt our intelligence!!:P as fr D3.. i stopd watching few  days bk n m doin good.. so unless u give me proper reason(read swaron) to go bk to it i'l happily devote my time to other seemingly imp stuff!!

--Rumeli--marauder

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noorainn

Guys plz just stop with this blaming... This is just gettin worse... Sneha has gone through a tough time as her dad was unwell... D3 is not ending anytime soon.. Hope for the best... M sure there are many more episodes to come... And we ll surely find Sneha being a part of it...even after her giving us an explanation why are u guys still clinging onto the monsoon special.. If our fatherz would be unwell would we choose to be a part of shows and stuff..??!! Its coz of her family we are watching Sneha.. She has a family too... A life tooo... I agree the creative heads should have chosen some other days to showcase the episode... They might be having their own reasons... But that doesn't mean u guys can say whatever comes to ur mind.. Sneha dint say anything that was told to her by the creatives... She said what was genuine... Pls dont pull her into this.. Remember depsite of being sick she shot for hai rama... Would others do that? We as fans should know our limits... Do u think she will be happy to read all this depsite of her giving clarifications...?? Do we truly love her?? Or is that we are merely fans... This is gettin ridiculous... Pls its all over.. Nothin can be done about it...just chuck it... We as fans right now should be praying for Sneha's dad's speedy recovery... Not talk about what has already happened.. DONT UPSET HER... Ask the ones who dont have families... They can tell better... Pls respect what she has told in her interview... And pls stop it at this...

No ones blaming Sneha.. read the post and the comments b4 coming to a conclusion.. we hv always reactd to things emotionally n it hs nvr done us good.. dats y we r taking a practical view of things this time.. and no1 blames sneha.. we love her too much to do that..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rumeli--

noorainn Newbie
noorainn
noorainn

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Guys i know what u all meant.. I need not check the post again.. All m trying to say is nothing is gonna change the fact... I dont know if rajiv is the real fan or not... But what sneha has said in the interview is real... So there is no means of assuming that the CVs have made sneha say everythin in the video... That is all i meant..
do u all think that the CVs are actually gonna agree to what we say..?? Therz no point dragging this.. I just dont want sneha to be upset.. We should pray for her dad... Rest can wait... M sorry i dint mean to hurt anybody
.. Everbody has their own POV... i said my POV..
Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noorainn

Guys plz just stop with this blaming... This is just gettin worse... Sneha has gone through a tough time as her dad was unwell... D3 is not ending anytime soon.. Hope for the best... M sure there are many more episodes to come... And we ll surely find Sneha being a part of it...even after her giving us an explanation why are u guys still clinging onto the monsoon special.. If our fatherz would be unwell would we choose to be a part of shows and stuff..??!! Its coz of her family we are watching Sneha.. She has a family too... A life tooo... I agree the creative heads should have chosen some other days to showcase the episode... They might be having their own reasons... But that doesn't mean u guys can say whatever comes to ur mind.. Sneha dint say anything that was told to her by the creatives... She said what was genuine... Pls dont pull her into this.. Remember depsite of being sick she shot for hai rama... Would others do that? We as fans should know our limits... Do u think she will be happy to read all this depsite of her giving clarifications...?? Do we truly love her?? Or is that we are merely fans... This is gettin ridiculous... Pls its all over.. Nothin can be done about it...just chuck it... We as fans right now should be praying for Sneha's dad's speedy recovery... Not talk about what has already happened.. DONT UPSET HER... Ask the ones who dont have families... They can tell better... Pls respect what she has told in her interview... And pls stop it at this...

dude.. its not sneha or any other actors we are talking about here... its the CV's ... they cant just keep trolling us like this... this is so not done...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautiful

noorainn Newbie
noorainn
noorainn

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
And by blaming i dint mean sneha... On the whole the CVs
Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
The CVs really think that we're brainless don't they?! They're trying so hard to cool down the angry fans. Members of Cast and Crew updating status on FB, "Fake" people uploading interview and BTS videos. They care about the fans so much right, going to such extremes to win our hearts back.

And that too, they choose the twisted route. They have time to do all of this godforsaken crap but NOT a single minute t pen down a a PROPER SWARON SCENE and execute it.! Wow.! And they think we're dumb.!! :P

And the surprise.!! Of course the BIG  surprise the CVs are gonna give us. You know, I'm pretty sure this huge surprise is going to be another major fight between SwaRon or better yet, another freakishly gruesome dance by the MAGICAL couple TaRey. Just what we wanted right guys?!

CVs, one word for you, SICK..!!! Dead Dead

Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 22 July 2012 at 10:34am

sudhi1829Tanuka_TanHa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index