Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

RAJIV CHADDA Returns wid Sansani Scoop on FOOTLOOS (Page 3)

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Cv's think really we fans are dumb.hame kuch nahi sam,aj mai aata.ham sab dud pete bache hai.
they do all soerts and think we are lame enough to fall in their trap.
Wen fans revolt kuch Iv de dho fans shant ho jayenge..

This is not gonna work at all cv's.
We know and can distinguish between gud and bad,Right and wrong.

And with the gals on V what we know is Shena shot for it and it was edited but ab tho aise kaha ja raha hai she had nt shot for it al all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronlandArShiDelena

noorainn Newbie
noorainn
noorainn

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Guys plz just stop with this blaming... This is just gettin worse... Sneha has gone through a tough time as her dad was unwell... D3 is not ending anytime soon.. Hope for the best... M sure there are many more episodes to come... And we ll surely find Sneha being a part of it...even after her giving us an explanation why are u guys still clinging onto the monsoon special.. If our fatherz would be unwell would we choose to be a part of shows and stuff..??!! Its coz of her family we are watching Sneha.. She has a family too... A life tooo... I agree the creative heads should have chosen some other days to showcase the episode... They might be having their own reasons... But that doesn't mean u guys can say whatever comes to ur mind.. Sneha dint say anything that was told to her by the creatives... She said what was genuine... Pls dont pull her into this.. Remember depsite of being sick she shot for hai rama... Would others do that? We as fans should know our limits... Do u think she will be happy to read all this depsite of her giving clarifications...?? Do we truly love her?? Or is that we are merely fans... This is gettin ridiculous... Pls its all over.. Nothin can be done about it...just chuck it... We as fans right now should be praying for Sneha's dad's speedy recovery... Not talk about what has already happened.. DONT UPSET HER... Ask the ones who dont have families... They can tell better... Pls respect what she has told in her interview... And pls stop it at this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyangel

Fabnidz30 Groupbie
Fabnidz30
Fabnidz30

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Oh God! Angry
Rightly said .. Its just so ..Unhappy
neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
goshhh!!!there is a limit man..kaise koi iss hadh tak gir saktha hai yaar..come on ek esteemed production house iss hadh tak gir saktha hai kya???we all thought of givin u guys a second chance...but seriously u r nt worth it!!!aap apne kali karthutho main TanHa ko kyun shamil karthe hai..y sneha ko aise kaan karne par majboor karthe hai..i hav one thing to the production house n cv's

jitna bhi koshish karo ,kutte ke dum hamesha tedi ki tedi hi hoti hai..

shame on u cinevistaas..Angry

p.s thanx mintan for openin our eyes serioulsy
p.p.s but wat abt sneha's dad not keepin well??matlab i dont think so ki she ll ever ever lie abt tat..no i dont think so..i m still confused..so someone plss clear it for me..plss

Edited by neetha - 22 July 2012 at 9:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronlandmarauder

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Just gets better n better.first d crappy script n overdose of..Taani n nw lies.keep it up cvs.i sincerely feel bad for sll those still watching d3.

ArShiDelena

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@noorainn xcuse me??!!we are not abusing Sneha..we al love her..its the CVs we are annoyed with..u shud go through the post again..instead of drawing up ur own conclusions..its the video we are talking the master minda behind releasing dat at the apt tym wen swaRon fanbase are stirring with annoyance
Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
For a moment  I thought this was true. I hate you CVs for cheating us like this. REally this a limit. Swaron fans ke phooti kismat he hai. Cry It is a pity that sneha and shantanu have to work with them.
swaronland Goldie
swaronland
swaronland

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noorainn

Guys plz just stop with this blaming... This is just gettin worse... Sneha has gone through a tough time as her dad was unwell... D3 is not ending anytime soon.. Hope for the best... M sure there are many more episodes to come... And we ll surely find Sneha being a part of it...even after her giving us an explanation why are u guys still clinging onto the monsoon special.. If our fatherz would be unwell would we choose to be a part of shows and stuff..??!! Its coz of her family we are watching Sneha.. She has a family too... A life tooo... I agree the creative heads should have chosen some other days to showcase the episode... They might be having their own reasons... But that doesn't mean u guys can say whatever comes to ur mind.. Sneha dint say anything that was told to her by the creatives... She said what was genuine... Pls dont pull her into this.. Remember depsite of being sick she shot for hai rama... Would others do that? We as fans should know our limits... Do u think she will be happy to read all this depsite of her giving clarifications...?? Do we truly love her?? Or is that we are merely fans... This is gettin ridiculous... Pls its all over.. Nothin can be done about it...just chuck it... We as fans right now should be praying for Sneha's dad's speedy recovery... Not talk about what has already happened.. DONT UPSET HER... Ask the ones who dont have families... They can tell better... Pls respect what she has told in her interview... And pls stop it at this...
Hey no one is bashing sneha here.

--Rumeli--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index