Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

RAJIV CHADDA Returns wid Sansani Scoop on FOOTLOOS (Page 2)

booksfreak07 Goldie
booksfreak07
booksfreak07

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Ugh...
Disgusting.
Thank for sharing Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TanHaforeverSatluvsd3swaronlandArShiDelenaLamheChurake

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Its high Time Palki start taking fans "Swaron" Fans seriously . Doies he really think that we are sooo stupid to fall for such gimmicks... cinevistaas have really made mockery of Swaron Fans .   They have fallen to such Low level that now its possible to raise them in fans Eyes..   The Big Production house like Cinevistaas doing such low panti is Disgusting , Cheap and Pathetic . Kuch toh  standard rakhte khud kaa, shessshhh.

BUt still they dont get what has actually made Fans Upst , It's damn the Script you Idiots , The way you have handled Swaron Track is the thing that has made fans so outrageous .  I hel care about Sneha's absence in monsoon special coz it hardly made any sense so prresence of Sneha would have just added 1 Swaron Dance nothing else , monsoon had absolute no Connection with D3 Story line . Secondly Shantannu-Sneha watever they have between them Hatred-Friendship-Love watever , I believe they be Professional enough to keep thier personeel problems aside and Deliver Swaron to the T .

Cinevistaas for ur bhalaaii...get these people whoever gave you this idea  out of ur Production House , warna toh dubake hi rahenge tumhe...

Edited by shakti_rock - 22 July 2012 at 9:20am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishaTanHaforeversudhi1829misha24swaronlandsreya19roylyfisbeautifulTanuka_TanHaArShiDelenaswayamsharon--Rumeli--marauderLamheChurakeshaani2209Lovenarbhilostmymusic.

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Giving an interview of sneha...still does not solve the problem...we are more agitated because of the misleading monsoon special promo and missing swaron romance in the show. We want answer for these two questions... that too from CV's themselves and not the actors..i understand she might have had an emergency...but the question is India mein monsoon 3-4 months tak hota hai...they could shot scene with her afterwards...why so hurry...or else artificial rains...or maybe some indoor scene with shantanu could have solved the problem...by giving such interviews CV's are digging a pit from themselves. We the swaron fans aren't brainless creatures...post mortem toh karenge hi aisi cheezo ka
PS:No grudges against sneha...i still love her

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishasudhi1829Mahirahmisha24sreya19roylyfisbeautifulswaronlandArShiDelena--Rumeli--

TanHaforever Newbie
TanHaforever
TanHaforever

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreya19roy

Hahaha even I saw that video n I asked the same things to chadda ji LOL who is apparently a "FAN" LOL n see his response came so fast, chadda ji toh dar gaye n he removed the video too LOL god I'm enjoying this so much, palki thinks she n her team is smart bt dude sapno ki duniya se niklo madam ji, we fans aren't fool to believe u so easily...I am loving this ROFL ROFL ROFL

lol swaron nahi mile toh kya hua har din cv's ke taraf se entertainment ki wajah mil jaate hey haina?LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neeliyerswaronlandsreya19roylyfisbeautifulArShiDelenaLamheChurakeLovenarbhi

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Rajiv Chaddha ji ne specially created new Id to share this Video...lolzz...Isn't it like the various Newbie's we see everyday on this Forum supporting Taani...???

Please start giving some credit to the Audience for their Intelligence . Now toh these people have frustated me even more. Sorry I dont wannna be associated with such Show where the makers think so Low of thier Audience .  

I hope the fans take this issue seriously and for once give karara Jawaab to these Cinevistaas for all the wrongs they have done.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishaMahirahmisha24lyfisbeautifulsreya19roy100littledevilsArShiDelena--Rumeli--sujana9LamheChurake

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
CVs need to knw the fact dat dis tym its really now not goin to wrk..we had enuf of having being fooled..!!D3 now no longer has its meaning of DIl dosti dance..n if dey really want to stop a major fanbase frm quitting..give us old swaRon back..start taking swaRon fans seriouslly...dis tym we are not goin to be just spectators..if we are not satisfied den we prefer quitting had enuf of patience by now didnt we??!just monsoon spl epi isnt the sole reason fr us getting miffed CVs shud get dis straight!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829swaronlandsreya19royArShiDelena

proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
thankyou so much CVs !!
for disappointing us again and again...!!
waaah kya baap tactics tha yeh...but we swaron-ians are smarter than you guys ;)) and don't forget that pls...;))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829MahirahswaronlandArShiDelena

Mahirah Senior Member
Mahirah
Mahirah

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Thankeeew soo much for sharing thisSmile
maine toh kabhi socha hi nahi tha ki CVs aise popat banaaengeConfused
but I really dont care cuz m not at all interested in watchig D3 ooops I mean T3= Tearful Taani ka TaamashaDead
and as from the video its damn clear that SwaRon misunderstandings are still there so I am totally done wid this showAngry

Edited by mahirahmarium - 22 July 2012 at 9:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829swaronlandArShiDelena

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index