Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
wateva u said i completely agree n infact sneha was very professional during the interview giving very well prepared answers.she wasnt laughing heartily as she does with fans.though we dont blame her.she is after all bound to follow wat she is told.just one point i m sorry i have to disagree.Shantanu n Sneha dont have galaxy s2.otherwise evryone has s2.both tannu n sneha have galaxy ace.sorry but im a cell phn freak so i kinda keep track of all of that.n moreover i own ace so i know.
n the bts video was awesome as in shantanu macy chemistry was awesome.
loved it.saw swaron too.dont know wats up with them though.its all bcz of cvs that i m ending up hating swayam.but i wont ever do that.tired of shouting for swaron track.as u rightly said:

Dear CVs,
                GO TO HELL...

- from YOUR EX FANS
P.S:Find some Taani fans if u can n make them watch the show.lets see😆😆😆😆😆😆
i m not here to watch taani natak.so im outta here.obv love tanha frm the bottom of my heart.n hope they get what they deserve.

Edited by D3fan_forever - 11 years ago
misha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cvs think that we swaron fans r dumb ki hum iss video pe believe karenge... poor cvs... plan flop ho geya 🤣 koi aur acha sa plan socho. Keep in mind one thing cvs jab tak u don't give the answers related to misleading monsoon special and show mein swaron romance nai dikhayoge... we r nt going to watch the show fr sure
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OmG! 
der fun is Unexpressable! 
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But guys we have to admit ! 
they r havin AWESOME tym ! 
sudhi1829 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very good. Atleast this video helped us to completely stop us to watch D3 now.

But looking at the new promos still I am not able to understand their script about SwaRon. Before the SwaRon relationship, Swayam use to understand everything about Sharon. Even though she use to scold him, make fun of him still he use to love her and think she is really good at heart. Now are the relationship, Swayam has totally changed. He can understand that Vishaka is not behind all this roumors and say its someone which is backstabber etc. Then how come he is not able to think that Sharon must have done with some good intension.

As a normal person and in a normal relationship, if there is something wrong then usually they sit and discuss what happened and what was the reason behind she doing this.

I dont know the reason for giving this new promos. They dont want SwaRon fans to watch the coming episodes and move to TBP.

Nways, I am out of D3.
MinTan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I know whether should hate the CVs a lil more for this cheap harkat (as if hating them more was possiblle) or should I laugh at their audacity and underestimating our intelligence. did they rally think we'd buy the "Die hard Fan" crap ?????
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🤣
what a joke rajiv chadda has shared with us...wow...i can't stop laughing...when a fan visits the sets it takes a lot of time to even get an autograph from the actors...a u rajiv chadda has taken a video of sneha that too a video of 4:04 minutes video...wow man hats of 2 u...well a questions to the cvs what do u all think we all r 2 years baby???? u will give us lollipop and say what u r saying is right n we will accept it...oh plz cut the crap...we r not brainless...we can understand this stupid game which u r playing with us...after all we know u from so many times...n from the beginning u always do this...playing with our emotions and doing this type of cheep thing...we r not going to fall for this...not again...just go to hell...😡

p.s: i wish sneha's father get well soon...may god bless him with good health...
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
this is kind of sick .. really 
varshasubramani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
M glad that you din BELIEVE that Video!! Okay first of all I have NEVER scene any fan taking a VIDEO of the character questioning them!! Probably CVs think that we are SOO f**kIN FOOLISH that they'll USE Sneha as a WEAPON to STOP watever is HAPPENING with the D3 Fans!! Its obvious that if our FAVOURAITE CHARACTER makes a video tellin the reason why she wasnt PRESENT in the episode we would BELIEVE her and WATCH D3 again!! But there's a question arising in my mind that can a FAN ask such a QUESTION and ya this isnt it I just NOTED that both Vrinda aka Taani and Sneha aka Sharon DEACTIVATED their accounts of FB!! Okay do I think this had nothing to do with the CVs?? NO I am sure CVs are trying to do something!!

CVs and Palki you know what your SCARED of us!! YES you are!! You cant FACE us soo you are APPROACHING Sneha!! Though she's gettin paid for this so she has NO CHOICE! But CVs you know what YOU HAVE LOST IT!! You have LOST OUR LOVE AND TRUST!!

Hope You and D3 have a GOOD FUTURE!! Till then JUST GET LOST AND GOO TO HELL AND NEVER COME BACK!!😃
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well,all I can say is...CVs...we fans ain't fools.We're not as stupid as you think we are..toh the cheap tactics won't really work on us.

We've leart not to believe in you guys at all,so yeah.